Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

FINALLY!!!!! 09 Challenger SRT8 M6 and my 99 SS M6

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2009, 07:00 PM
12 Second Club

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by ponygt65
Yep. I remember that one. i was in that thread. Go look at my response to that post he made. LOL....he contradicted himself and didn't even realize it.

Sad thing is, he's so bowtie savy and against stangs he doesn't even read the posts that are made and just ends up making himself look like a donkey.
honestly, i just searched his posts, and found the first one he posted in the street racing kill stories and quoted it. i just skimmed over it, i knew i couldnt be too far off from a stupid statment. ill read thru it right now, im in class and could use a good laugh.
Old 01-12-2009, 07:22 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bww3588
honestly, i just searched his posts, and found the first one he posted in the street racing kill stories and quoted it. i just skimmed over it, i knew i couldnt be too far off from a stupid statment. ill read thru it right now, im in class and could use a good laugh.
Old 01-13-2009, 09:05 AM
12 Second Club

Received 51 Likes on 37 Posts

This thread is full of fail... ugh.

F-Bodys are junk, and I strongly agree... lets all move on.
Old 01-13-2009, 10:35 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by ponygt65
psst...i've never owned or thought about owning one. Do I need to leave? I just respect them and ls1tech has one of if not the best street racing sections.

But, I would sport a ws6 or SS m6, but mach 1 first. LOL

I have to agree with irun...the same old boring lame responses from BOTH/ALL sides get to be quite annoying. I get tired of hearing how LS's aren't crap over on teh stang boards. respect should be on both sides, IMO.
sorry wasn't havin the best day yesterday, and i do respect the stang guys, well that is all but one.

i honestly just can't stand IRUN for some reason.

Originally Posted by bww3588
its not an excuse. sounds to me it was pretty close race. good loss, i agree, but truthfully, its still pretty lame that these cars are just now hanging with the LS1's.
pony's got a point about the mach,

but pony its still newer

Old 01-13-2009, 11:06 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by 94Mustang302ci
Where is your LS1? Last time I checked it was LS1Tech and not F-body tech or LT1Tech......
last time i checked there was an LT1 section, the truck section is a whole other tab of the site, nice try thou
ohh and i still havent seen a section for 94 mustangs either

Originally Posted by 94Mustang302ci
To the O/P nice kill... to Irun.... yes Honda sucks!
and now you're thinking right!
Old 01-13-2009, 11:13 AM
Staging Lane

If I understand this correctly the nearly Stock T/A got the Kill on the SRT. WTF ?
I have embarrassed more than a few people with mine LSX ROCKS !
4TH gens rule over all that RETRO **** !.................................02
Old 01-13-2009, 11:17 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by PNYKLR-TA
i honestly just can't stand IRUN for some reason.
Probably because he never races anyone and has never owned a respectable car. All he does is talk about his 14.97 Integra that he owned in high school. I'm pretty sure 14.97 is accurate, he's only mentioned it 50 times.
Old 01-13-2009, 11:19 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by ballhawkdawk
Probably because he never races anyone and has never owned a respectable car. All he does is talk about his 14.97 Integra that he owned in high school. I'm pretty sure 14.97 is accurate, he's only mentioned it 50 times.
OMFG finally someone who understands how i feel.

he only comes in and makes 'cute' little comments trying to stab at people and it really bothers me.
Old 01-13-2009, 11:28 AM
12 Second Club

and just to add, i personally like Ponygt65, no nut swinging at all, he is just generally very knowledgable and never takes a certain side in these stupid arguements.

if IRUN could be more like that i would chat it up with him all day.
Old 01-13-2009, 11:57 AM
Launching!

and just to add, i personally like Ponygt65, no nut swinging at all, he is just generally very knowledgable and never takes a certain side in these stupid arguements.

if IRUN could be more like that i would chat it up with him all day.
irun has actually been one of the only ones 2 help me when i have import questions .........and by the way at this point ur doing alot more then hanging from his nuts
Old 01-13-2009, 12:26 PM
Launching!

also op i cant wait 2 run one now
Old 01-13-2009, 12:38 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by ls1passion
irun has actually been one of the only ones 2 help me when i have import questions
That's awesome, but how much help do you really expect to get for import questions on LS1tech? A lot of people here don't polish up on their import knowledge all that often because they probably couldn't care less.
Old 01-13-2009, 12:41 PM
12 Second Club

irun has actually been one of the only ones 2 help me when i have import questions .........and by the way at this point ur doing alot more then hanging from his nuts
OK. . . .

i just said that to make a point that i like most the stang guys, and pony replied to what i had said originally.

so jump off my nuts mang.
Old 01-13-2009, 12:42 PM
12 Second Club

That's awesome, but how much help do you really expect to get for import questions on LS1tech? A lot of people here don't polish up on their import knowledge all that often because they probably couldn't care less.
i was just about to reply to that, but looks like i dont have to.

thanks!

and passion if you want import advice, goto an import site.
Old 01-13-2009, 01:11 PM
Launching!

i was just about to reply to that, but looks like i dont have to.

thanks!

and passion if you want import advice, goto an import site.
dude unlike u i actually own a ls1 ...i actually run my **** also unlike u i dont bash someone in every thread im in also u said something about cute comments how many times have i seen u go in 2 a thread not even read the thread and reply in some stupid way lashing out at people sorry dude but i find irunelevens way more helpful then u so i think u should definately be the one leaving this site not me or anyone else i respect ponygt,s knowledge but i dont hang on his nuts man
Old 01-13-2009, 01:18 PM
Launching!

thats why we have people like irun here its a very mixed community and its great 4 me when ever i have questions because i get good answers instead of u have a ls1 u will win or its a 4 banger ull murder him kind of comments
Old 01-13-2009, 01:25 PM
***Repost Police***

last time i checked there was an LT1 section, the truck section is a whole other tab of the site, nice try thou
ohh and i still havent seen a section for 94 mustangs either

and now you're thinking right!
That's another tab too .
So because I don't street race and haven't owned an uber-badass car (which your's isn't, by the way), I'm worthless? That's news to me...
thats why we have people like irun here its a very mixed community and its great 4 me when ever i have questions because i get good answers instead of u have a ls1 u will win or its a 4 banger ull murder him kind of comments
Thank you
Old 01-13-2009, 01:27 PM
***Repost Police***

Well alot of people are sick or hearing your cute little replies mustang. . . .wait i mean honda boy!
And for the record, what would one of those "cute little replies" be?
Old 01-13-2009, 01:55 PM
12 Second Club

dude unlike u i actually own a ls1 ...i actually run my **** also unlike u i dont bash someone in every thread im in also u said something about cute comments how many times have i seen u go in 2 a thread not even read the thread and reply in some stupid way lashing out at people sorry dude but i find irunelevens way more helpful then u so i think u should definately be the one leaving this site not me or anyone else i respect ponygt,s knowledge but i dont hang on his nuts man
Haha i dont even need to reply, when your telling me, a fellow f-body owner that i should leave while the stanged out ricer stays?

and by the looks of your post count it looks like you sure add alot to this site too. haha, and i hardly ever bash people, IRUN is one of the only people i will even call on that.

so jump off your allmight lsjaun bro,

and for the record i run my car at the track fequently, infact i just ordered my stall converter and in about two weeks my car will be in the shop rebuilding the whole tranny, which once its done should put even a hurting on your car sir. thanks thou nice chatting

and jump off IRUN's nuts will ya?

Last edited by PNYKLR-TA; 01-13-2009 at 02:05 PM.
Old 01-13-2009, 02:01 PM
TECH Apprentice

Cant' we all just get along?

Oh wait.

Thanks for the props guys. I'm always here to help. Sometimes I get rouled up (mostly to the ignorant tards), but I try to help out and stay neutral as best I can. I'm also willing ot admit my ignorance, but I try to learn.

As for Irun, I can see how people get annoyed with his comments. He can come across as a nuissance (sp?), but I know he has good intentions of simply trying to inform people. The other side of that is there are a bit of bowtie nuthuggers on here that know 2 ***** about stangs and those are hte ones he makes cute commetns for. Basically, I've seen his comments more of a reply than a **** fligging starter...not to say none of us have had our fair share of those days. LOL I'm not saying he can't learn to word himself right, because he can, but I just understand what and why he's doing it, so generally I have no issues personally.

Irun - I ahve to admit man......S2k's are one of the top cars I tend to make fun of. LOL

LS1passion....dont' get all pissy cause no one looks to you for info. And that last PM you sent me definitely implies nutswinging, but it's of a different nature than you're implying pnyklr to be doing.

Me?....aside from 1-2, maybe 3 guys on this site, I'm cool with all of you. Even some that I had a problem with (svodave comes to mind) I've been able to work out the differences and respect.

Carry on...know I love you man......and no, you can't have my bud light.