Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Mustang GT death

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2009, 11:43 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey good kill ,I don't dought you beat him by 10 bus lenghts and all that. The thing is you have no video to prove it and that is how we know you are gay!!! yes Mustangs are slow and bla bla bla but unless you have a vid of you racing this slow Stang this post is Gay! Are you even over 18 yrs old? Your old 84 Stang put out a whooping 175 at the fly wheel.If that.It really makes no differense to me if ls1's are faster or not .It just seems like you don't know what you are talking about.But hey what ever. I own both, My Fox is a 306 windser sr. heads stage 2 trick flow cam and lt's. The car runs 11.90's on it's best day .If I had the money I would install as saleen blower at 6 psi a 3k stall lt's and enjoy 1080's all day long wit a/c and an a-5 to boot with my 07 3v stock bottom end. If you don't believe me hot up Dyno Joe .com thats my tuner for my 3v.I am an old school push rod motor fan also ,but you better build you a 13:1 compression Yate headed fire breathing fully built 306. Or a 408 with built motor with good heads to run those times.
Originally Posted by IWGF
Trust me, i was suprised as well. But I knew I would win, my old 84 fox mustang beat them with only headers and exhaust... I had driver mod on that guy as well. Also, the modular ford motors really really suffer at the altitude I'm at (5800 above sealevel) pushrod motors do much better.

Last edited by kennyxg; 01-28-2009 at 12:06 AM.
Old 01-28-2009, 12:07 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Newskool Mach
I agree man, all the military vets I know and I have never met a CMH winner. I would love to though.
I actually had the honor of serving with two. I know four and have met one that I didn't get to know personally. I will say they are awesome guys. They have some great stories and I have never gotten one of them to tell theirs. All of them said they didn't deserve it but after reading their award I'd say they earned the CMH and then some. I'll never forget them.
Old 01-28-2009, 06:33 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by The Manalishi
I actually had the honor of serving with two. I know four and have met one that I didn't get to know personally. I will say they are awesome guys. They have some great stories and I have never gotten one of them to tell theirs. All of them said they didn't deserve it but after reading their award I'd say they earned the CMH and then some. I'll never forget them.
It is amazing those guys are so humble after that awsome sacrifice. I can't even get my friends dad to talk about Nam. I would just love to here some stories.