Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Last night's festivities!

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2009, 03:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by obZidian
Apparently... with the amount of weight those terminators have to move around, it just didn't make sense. Interestingly, I found him on youtube and he raced a buddy of mines c6 ls3. Off bottle, obviously, i beat him pretty bad. Well, the same cobra, @ 500rwhp through is own admission, was only 1/2 car in front of the ls3 off bottle. Sooooooooo... for him to hang with me, IMO, 3/4 to 1 car with me, he has to of had more power.... hmmmm!

Yeah, been here and there. The camaro is almost done but I have probaby said that a billion times. It has taken a big toll on me and my wallet, but I feel we are very close. It actually fired up about a week ago, however, the autometer control box for the nexus gauges gave out and autometer was being reluctant to send us a new one.... which they did anyways. So, right now, its tune, break-in, some testing and she should be ready for me to take her finally home... its been 3 years with me pouring money into it and not even being able to see it progress through the stages.

A.

After digging around, that is the only conclusion... or he was able to stuff a KB twin screw into an eaton frame! I thought about it but i felt let him know, to his face, that I knew he was full of it was more than enough... would of been fun to see or hear his reaction though. Even if he agreed, I would of won.... maybe even throw in some money (which I never do) to make it interesting!
Yeah, fun night! Its probably the car but lately, I don't just have single race nights anymore... As soon as I park, I always see two or three dudes walking in my direction.
Ha,Ha. Bring that parked Zo6 and $100, $200 whatever you want.
Old 02-01-2009, 07:04 PM
TECH Addict

Whats up ryan...

Yo, so on youtube, in your comment... you just admitted to me you were on bottle!

Soooo.... who is the PARKED ONE NOW?! 600rwhp+ and you couldn't beat me on 465rwhp.

PARKED.... you need 650rwhp to stay up!
Old 02-01-2009, 07:06 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by slowbra
The next time I race you I will take a passenger with a camera so I can show ls1tech a real cobra. But to race your buddies bottled Z06 i have to go bymyself. You are right man. It is pretty sad that my cobra with 490rwhp/470 ft/lbs hung with your intake/tune z06. Driver mod ftmfW. Im sorry that you race half *** hialeah cobras and think thats how every cobra runs. If you want I can bring you an intake/tune LS3 that will keep up with you. Thats sad.
Yo, your were spraying... should I post the comment here on tech?! You don't to look bad do you....

EDIT: Quote from the cobra i ran on my youtube inbox. His name on there is "blown03cobra"

He said "Yep. I had very low bottle pressure when I ran you. You guys dont have a problem running for a little cash...right?"

Now he replies back saying that he was just messing with me to see my reaction!

"Nope thats the funny part. I just said that so I could try and make some money off of you. I will disconect the bottle for you and I gurantee I have you from 40-140."

Seriously? How are you going to gain in a negotiation by telling me you didn't spray and then tell me you had low bottle pressure? And then now you are going to beat me FOR SURE, since you want to throw done money, without your bottle, same race?

Also, so now its 490rwhp? What buddy with a bottled Z06? do you mean Asniel? Oh my god... i swear if this slowbra guy doesn't sound like albie. Intake/tune ls3 hang? what, 3-4 cars back?! Seriously, I got no problems with fellow corvette owners unless they are looking for beating.

I'll see you on monday night!

Last edited by obZidian; 02-01-2009 at 08:33 PM.
Old 02-01-2009, 09:01 PM

Either your z06 is slow or you cant drive for ****. I dont think you can drive bro. The way I raced you is the same way my buddies ls3 with intake/email tune hangs with me. Dude if I spray you, you will go dump that z06 in a lake.
Old 02-01-2009, 09:05 PM

Look silly. This is what happen when I lined up with alain. Bottle to bottle.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQEGbK2hTh8
Old 02-01-2009, 09:06 PM

BTW Miavettels3 is the ls3 with intake/tune that should run even with you
Old 02-02-2009, 01:13 AM
TECH Addict

Seriously? I cannot drive?

You know, you can run your mouth, but at the end of the day... you got beat. And on top you are being all sour about it. Just admit it!

Because, honestly, just by you telling me a ls3 C6 with intake/tune can hang with me is like saying your cobra is a light sportscar. Its not, thus, its not going to happen. I have raced more than a few ls3's to know what it takes for them to keep up... hell, even a c6 with 463rwhp couldn't keep up. No offense but that is just plain truth.

Now you are stretching and itching to pick a fight. You lost.. GET OVER IT!
Old 02-02-2009, 07:29 AM
On The Tree

Seriously, just give it up. You win some you lose some, if that's not the case lets see whats up on monday for a good ol' fashioned re-match.

Spray if you want, but remember, i'll have my tools and i'm gonna wanna see some jets!
Old 02-02-2009, 11:12 AM
TECH Addict

whats up vic, love the new site!
Old 02-02-2009, 01:40 PM

Look how I ran with a bolt on 250 shot ls3. Your z06 is weaksauce buddy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oZKbyl60iE
Old 02-02-2009, 01:44 PM
TECH Addict

OH, you mean this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1K-a...e=channel_page
Old 02-03-2009, 12:21 AM

Yep....post whatever you want buddy. Look at the date of the video I posted. It happened just the other day. So unless your z06 has a few more boltons and atleast a 150 shot, dont plan on being anywhere near teh cobra. Since you still think im full of ****, put some money on the table already. I would love to take it from you just like I took Joels....
Old 02-03-2009, 12:32 AM
Launching!

Damn **** is on! everyone ITS ON! ITS ONNNNN! if you got served and served them back, its on.

Thanks again guys for an entertaining thread in the SR&K
Old 02-03-2009, 01:16 AM
On The Tree

i wanna see this out the hole! the bay anyone?
Old 02-03-2009, 06:29 AM

Are you kidding. The OP would get murked out of the gate. I hope he isnt stupid enough to accept that race.
Old 02-03-2009, 03:08 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by slowbra
Yep....post whatever you want buddy. Look at the date of the video I posted. It happened just the other day. So unless your z06 has a few more boltons and atleast a 150 shot, dont plan on being anywhere near teh cobra. Since you still think im full of ****, put some money on the table already. I would love to take it from you just like I took Joels....
Your still flapping your gums!

Long time ago? Hmmmm... since when did horsepower come with an expiration date?

Sounds like another excuse and further admittance that without the bottle... that cobra of yours is PARKED with a titanic-sized anchor hanging of its nut sack!

Seriously, let see you reproduce the runs we had without the bottle in the car and then we'll talk.
Old 02-03-2009, 03:52 PM
On The Tree

I'm not gonna lie, obzidian recently put some NOS in his car.... he has the bottle, so you better watch out now buddy

Old 02-03-2009, 04:01 PM
12 Second Club

so did this race monday ever go down or what?
Old 02-03-2009, 04:08 PM
On The Tree

afraid not, no racing happened, it was too wet out.
Old 02-03-2009, 04:13 PM
Launching!

WHAT??!?! you all shoulda just kept doing burnouts till the street dried...weaksauce