Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

BS Thread- Need your help, everyone

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2009, 09:18 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

best thing I could do during times like that is really focus my energy and free'd up time and redirecting it towards important goals ... school, work, money, etc etc and trying to better my situation while living the single life. Then come the weekends get out, see what's out there, have some drinks, party, you know the drill. It seems like as soon as you get comfortable with your life again and are used to being single, another girl falls in your lap (sometimes literally) and you hit it off.

ROTFLMFFAO @ the graph, classic.
Old 02-01-2009, 09:22 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i just got out of a year and a half relationship. im taking it hard. but thats how things are sometimes. not perfect. but you make due with that you have. and you try to survive till tomorrow. things happen, then you die. any F body is good. LT1 or Ls1. i love my LT1 camaro. i look at it like a woman. and i love it. and it loves me back. and it will Never leave me.
Old 02-01-2009, 10:02 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ponygt65
I didn't get past the first page......so sorry if I repeat anything.

Jeremy - what I can tell you that you REALLY need to grasp DEEP in your soul, is ...... EVERYTHING happens for a reason. Take what you've learned from this relationship and learn from it. Don't allow it to engross you and I know that's hard. All of us are dealt a hand in life, and what you make of it, is how you play those cards. Sometimes you get a good run of plays from the deck then hit a slump. Play the best you can even with the shittiest of hands and learn from it. Eventually you will get a better hand and forget about those shitty deals. When you do get those hands, just remember what you did and learned from the shitty ones and play it smarter than prior.

Log onto here, BS with us, get some things to do (make a list if you have to) and keep your mind occupied. If you can find a project car then that will help. Get yourself in some kind of routine to keep your mind off of the things/memories that will drive you insane. Above all......be confident in your choices.

I was with my ex wife from the age of 15. We had our first child when I was 17. I now had 4 kids. When she left, I was left with alot and didn't know how I was going to get by. I surrounded myself with friends and family and occupied myself. I then realized I was simply afraid of being alone and myself was done with the relationship (which may be completely different that your feelings, but this is my experiences). As unit stated, I realized she did me a favor...and believe me, she put me through hell. Before you knew it I was a much stronger person and even thanked her for her decision and it was a choice that improved my life tremendously. I fought and now have 70% custody of our four kids. I am now with the greatest person I have ever met in my life. We are currently having a few issues because of a situation she is going through. But what I went through taught me that everythign happens for a reason and although you have choices in life, those choices end up for a certain reason....at least that's what I beleive. Life is a learning experience till the day you pass on.

I have a file I would like to send you about everything happening for a reason. It was sent to me by one of my friends when I went through my issues. It helped a lot as I came to believe in it. If you are interested (or anyone), PM me your email and I'll sent it....it's just a Word Doc.

I (along with others) are here. If you ever need something........send me a note man. I talk to several people across the country from these boards, so it's no biggie to BS on the phone and swap stories if you want.
thanx alot man this means alot to me
Old 02-01-2009, 10:09 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by SoxXpupPeT
i just got out of a year and a half relationship. im taking it hard. but thats how things are sometimes. not perfect. but you make due with that you have. and you try to survive till tomorrow. things happen, then you die. any F body is good. LT1 or Ls1. i love my LT1 camaro. i look at it like a woman. and i love it. and it loves me back. and it will Never leave me.
yea man i hear ya i hope i can get me a f body and forget this crap. thanx for the advice
Old 02-01-2009, 10:10 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Swift_01_z-28
They say the best way to get over one is to get under one. I have been married, divorced and about to get remarried on march 7th, and believe when me and my ex split, I really thought my life was over. For what it's worth, I would suggest that you take some time before you involve yourself in another relationship. Check things out, and make sure you just take it slow with anyone. OHHHHHHHHH and BTW, get a damn lsx equipped car!!!!! It helps, I know.
hahah i hear ya man imma try man
Old 02-01-2009, 10:11 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Sarge_13
Find a clean Fox or RX7 roller, find cheap lq9 or lq4 and drop it in that bad bitch

once thats accomplished, go to a club and find the hottest girl and PIIHB

Seriously though, we've all been through rough break ups and there really isn't anything that anyone can say or do except you gotta keep your head up and keep an eye out because you don't know who or what will be around the corner.
that was my original plan man and then my bro in law talked me outta it lol
Old 02-01-2009, 10:16 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by unit213
Jeremy,

We've all been through relationship issues and they definitely aren't
any fun. Women have a way of ******* up your mind pretty good sometimes.
You need to step back from the situation and look at it for what it is.
Let me hit you with a dose of reality...

She did you a favor! Yes, a favor. Being 21 years old, you're in the
prime of your life for banging chicks and partying. You need to capitalize on that and
enjoy your life to the fullest. I'm serious...I'm talking every single day you need to be out living it
up. Enjoy being in your 20's as much as possible. Soon...yes it will be soon unfortunately...all that
energy you have will be gone and you'll be strapped down with a job, a family, life, etc. You, my friend,
are the American dream right now...a 21 year old single guy. I would kill to relive those experiences! I'm
sure many others here will tell you the same.

So...be thankful for all the experiences you had with this girl. Use them to better yourself as a man, but
man up, take your skirt off, quit pouting, and get your *** out there and have some fun. You'll put this girl
behind you the first time you grab a new set of *******!
thanx dude imma try my hardest
Old 02-01-2009, 10:21 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by camarols62002
that was my original plan man and then my bro in law talked me outta it lol
the club part or finding a clean roller?
both are good ideas to me
Old 02-01-2009, 10:41 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Im going through the same thing right now. GF of 2 years and my daughters mommy. We just split up and its hard as hell. Its easier for me being around my friends and other girls. Very hard to deal with when i take my daughter and see her mother to. Im not going to lie, i take long drives in the Z28 just cuz it gives me some peace of mind. Hang in there man, try not to think about what shes out and doing and just focus on yourself right now.
Old 02-01-2009, 10:56 PM
Teching In

Heres one for ya man.....I was with a girl for 5 years, we broke up and 10 months later I was with her best friend.....they got distant for a couple months and we always hung out and she had liked me even before my ex and her became good friends so one night it just happened. Well after almost 3 years with her we just broke 3 days ago. So last night I decide to order the fight and have some friends over as I am moving out tomorow. At 3:30 a.m and guess who comes walking through my ******* door????? Both of them. And yes they are both hot. Real hot. My heart ******* dropped. They went and slept in my ******* bed. I left out a lot of details,..... to help clear things up I was with Nikki for 5 years and Heather for 3 years and Heather is the one I just broke up with. When I first got with Heather it was a mess, Nikki tried getting me back.....they both called and I had to choose it was just all sorts of fun. O well all three of my ex girls all work together....yeah its an awsome situation. Girls are crazy man they always keep there enemies close. Cheer up there is a million girls out there...I am a firm believer that there is SOME good girls out there.
Old 02-01-2009, 10:57 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by JayplaySS2
I spoke to that girl with the WS6. I was thinking the same thing since he lives in GA and she lives in NC. Just tow it home, yank it and throw in a rebuilt shortblock.

Thats a good possibility.
man if you guys are that close i would be ALL over that, i wanted to work something out with her, but she couldnt take a trade at the time..
few hundred bucks and it would have been a HELL of a DD.. it wouldnt take much to get that car back on its feet, plus it comes with some goodies..

IIRC it ran a 7.5 in the 1/8...

Originally Posted by BayAreaSS
Jeremy, There are plenty of girls out there so don't sweat it. Go buy your ls1 camaro and pick up few new chicks. I'm sure that will make you feel a lot better
you could buy an ls1 camaro and pick up a FEW chicks... or you could buy that artic white ws6 and pick up more chicks than you can handle..

o, btw... where are the pics of the ex?
Old 02-01-2009, 11:03 PM
TECH Addict

Glad you guys are enjoying the graph lol
Old 02-02-2009, 09:18 AM
12 Second Club

Jeremy man funny thing, i'm in a very similiar situation right now, just ended a relationship that was 2 years long, and i can understand its hard to get over, only time and good laughs will help, and sometimes they are hard to come by that is for sure.

just rememer even friends may say they will always be there but your family is the ones that will 100% of the time always be the ones to help you, and comfort you.

try to keep your self distracted in a non self destructive manner IE dont drink your sorrows away, ok maybe once or twice is fine just no driving!

and maybe hit a few titty bar's those always seem to cheer me up
i actually met a deaf dancer and started talking to her just a couple days back and she is smokin hot, just lookin for a rebound

take it easy bro! and get urself a damn F-body or throw a LS motor in that RX7 if it doesnt already have one

PEACE!
Old 02-02-2009, 09:35 AM
Village Idiot

Originally Posted by corysmach1
So last night I decide to order the fight and have some friends over as I am moving out tomorow. At 3:30 a.m and guess who comes walking through my ******* door????? Both of them. And yes they are both hot. Real hot. My heart ******* dropped. They went and slept in my ******* bed.
That doesn't sound like such a bad thing afterall. It's your bed their in right? That gives you the right to sleep in it too, no?

Am I missing something here? Watch the fight, then go have a threesome afterwards...Sounds like a great night to me..

LOVE THE CHART CHAVES...
Old 02-02-2009, 11:01 AM
Launching!

gotta f%$# a lot of girls. im 22. Had a gf at 18 through 19, she cheated on me. Left that. Been pretty damn happy since. Of course Ive always been curious of the unknown and what if possibilities that being taken cant afford.
Old 02-02-2009, 11:40 AM
TECH Addict

Jeremy,

My 12 step program to hard splits!

1. Hooters

2. strip club

3. fast cars w/ faster girls!

4.Hooters

5. strip club

6. fast cars w/ faster girls!

7. Hooters

8. strip club

9. fast cars w/ faster girls!

10. Hooters

11. strip club

12. fast cars w/ faster girls!

and yes, goats are slow!!!
Old 02-02-2009, 11:49 AM
TECH Resident

my gf and i just broke up.... trust me the next one is ALWAYS better. and like the others said, they never stop bitching so get use to it.
Old 02-02-2009, 11:57 AM
TECH Addict

I can also say that I have been in MANY MANY relationships and gone thru MANY MANY splitups and can tell you that big baseball feeling in the center of your chest will go away! Yes my friend it will be back with someone else and then again be gone! The biggest key to a relationship is to remember to grow from your past relationships and stay true to your self! Ex: My ex-wife was VERY abusive and drank ALL the time! So when I got a devorce I made sure that the girl I was with was VERY responsable and did not want to party every chance she got! I hapen to luck out and got back with a girl that I had dated off and on for the last 16 years which is a LONG TIME since im only turning 30 this April.... Again you just need to pinpoint the things you like in a relationship and before you know it you will fiend someone that is EVERYTHING!!!
Old 02-02-2009, 04:44 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by LS1_K1DD
Im going through the same thing right now. GF of 2 years and my daughters mommy. We just split up and its hard as hell. Its easier for me being around my friends and other girls. Very hard to deal with when i take my daughter and see her mother to. Im not going to lie, i take long drives in the Z28 just cuz it gives me some peace of mind. Hang in there man, try not to think about what shes out and doing and just focus on yourself right now.
yea man i cant wait to take some long drives in my new fbody haha i just hope i never run into her or see her or my heart will drop.
Old 02-02-2009, 04:47 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by adanieljohnson1
Jeremy,

My 12 step program to hard splits!

1. Hooters

2. strip club

3. fast cars w/ faster girls!

4.Hooters

5. strip club

6. fast cars w/ faster girls!