Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

BS Thread- Need your help, everyone

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2009, 03:57 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by TheTugBoat
cell phone pics FTL and its kinda dark out

and this is our BS thread. we came, we concurred the man's problems, now it is our thread, so say the king. not to mention the pics might cheer him up also lol?
Originally Posted by gectek
does the car have *****? does the person driving it?

nice car, but needs more females in teh picture
the person taking the pics has a vagina..

Originally Posted by camarols62002
well like i told jason last night imma keep holdin on to my money and buy me a decent ls1 cuz all the ones i see under 5 grand have a lot of miles and a lot of problems
sounds like a good plan man! keep us updated!
Old 02-03-2009, 04:07 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lol just noticed i type concurred instead of conquered. what did you even quote me for anyways???
Old 02-03-2009, 04:19 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by lemons12
the person taking the pics has a vagina..

......seriously?

i didn't know that
Old 02-03-2009, 04:27 PM
Launching!

yeah its kinda hard to tell cause of the facial hair...it throws everyone off....
Old 02-03-2009, 04:33 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Sarge_13
......seriously?

i didn't know that
yep.... you cant tell by its vehicle of choice?
yeah its kinda hard to tell cause of the facial hair...it throws everyone off....
it can be shaved.. no worries..
Old 02-03-2009, 04:46 PM
Launching!

If i don't shave my ***** the **** would i shave my face for? I'm going for consistancy here...just like confuzed.

Last edited by TheTugBoat; 02-03-2009 at 05:09 PM.
Old 02-03-2009, 04:46 PM
TECH Senior Member

If i don't shave my ***** the **** would i shave my face for? I'm going for consistancy here...just like confuzed.
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

Old 02-03-2009, 04:49 PM
TECH Enthusiast

wow dude you are one angry beaver
Old 02-03-2009, 05:11 PM
Launching!

i cant wait till jay or jeremy see what we did to his feel better/bs thread LOL!
Old 02-03-2009, 05:26 PM
TECH Senior Member

i cant wait till jay or jeremy see what we did to his feel better/bs thread LOL!
he should have been expecting this at some time or another.... what thread stay on topic around here?
Old 02-03-2009, 05:37 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by JayplaySS2
We have not had a bs thread in a few weeks.

My brother-in-law, Jeremy (camarols62002) is 21yrs old and reads on here all the time but never really posts. His girlfriend of 2-3 years just broke up with him and I thought you guys could help cheer him up and give him some insight about the next girl and getting through this, in a comical, friendly way.

The girl is very nice so please no bashing her but I'm sure some most of you guys can chime in. I don't care where the thread goes as usual, just keep it civil and cheer his azz up, please.

Thanks guys.

Jeremy, cheer up dude. We will find you a beautiful 98-00 LS1 very soon and then you can jump on here and tell your kill stories.

Also, trust me, the next girl is always better than the last one. They all bitch too, so get used to that.

Jeremy,

Bro,...damm man,..where do I begin? I'll just say that, I know exactly how you feel man. Being in a relationship that long, a person gets so used to the other, that, life without them, seems inpossible. I know, because my stoopid ***, has been in that situation, more times then a normal person should go through. Seriously. But,...i'm still here, i'm still alive, ....and guess what,...good news is, I still am MADLY IN LOVE with VAGINA,...and the best news about that topic is,...theres alot of ******* vagina going squish squish squish all around this beautiful world.

Lots of them. Hello,..ever here the saying...."plenty more fish in the sea"... PLENTY. Not to mention, more and more sexy women become more and more available,...just think of all the *** dudes in the world, that don't like vagina soo,..guess what,...the single guys have got to pick up the slack.

The point is, Jeremy,...don't beat yourself up brother,....not over one. I beat myself up over several good girls,...just like the one you were dating. Seriously, I miss them all,...it's only human, or natural to miss someone, someone that you've been soo close with.

Each time, I go through a breakup,..I feel like a **** head,...like i'll never find another one like her. All depressed and ****. Yelling at people,...pissed at the world...etc etc...you know the deal.

....then,...your out with your buddies at a friends house,..and you look across the room,...this cute little blonde, or brunette, is sweating you from across the rooom..... you smile,...she smiles....you introduce yourself to her(you MUST INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO HER)...and boom,....your back in the game,...and I promise you, you'll forget all about her(your X),...or any other girl in your past.

It's just the way it is.

I know where your coming from cause my girl and I just broke up. And, well, it is for the better,...two years but, better then going ten years, and then not working out. Some things, happen for a reason my man. As sad as they may at first be,...you need to man up, stop being sad about the situation,....realize that your a young guy, you've got PLENTY of time for RELATIONSHIPS(i've been in 4 near marriage relationships in the past 10 years).....i'm 30 now(just turned)..... i'm single, and, believe it or not, still happy. Do I want to settle down sometime? Sure? Am I worried about that?... no, not really,....again,...cause there are SO MANY WONDERFUL WOMEN OUT THERE BRO.....seriously,...you don't have time to be wrapped up in one. You should be WORKING HARD,.... having FUN,..and SAVING YOUR MONEY.

Work hard, play hard.

Get over this chic,...you have to . Be a man,...it's part of it. Some times, as hard as it is, in situations like THIS, you need to be ice cold. Don't listen to music that makes you sad, or **** that reminds you of her. Listen to some HARDCORE ****. Rap, or some serious ******* metal I don't care, just take this **** with pride, and as a learning experience. Now, you get a second chance on life,/freedom,...use it wisely,...and remember, things happen for a reason,...

.....be glad it happened now,...and not after a ring or children were involved. And again,...believe me when I tell you, there are women everywhere. They're soo easy to talk to. All you have to do,....is say hello. Not hey,..whats up...whats cracking bitch..... JUST "hello...."

Chin up young buck. What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. I've been through 4 of your similar situations,...each one sucks but,...you get smarter everytime.
Old 02-03-2009, 05:44 PM
TECH Enthusiast

^^^ cliff notes please...i started reading the first paragraph and it was a little too feelgood. how about some gratuitous nudity?

and if the honey hole goes squish...seriously run away
Old 02-03-2009, 06:14 PM
Staging Lane

damn where in the hell did this convo go. haha jay said you guys were characters but damn
Old 02-03-2009, 06:27 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by gectek
^^^ cliff notes please...i started reading the first paragraph and it was a little too feelgood. how about some gratuitous nudity?

and if the honey hole goes squish...seriously run away
how about gratuitous amounts of energy?
http://youtube.com/watch?v=qRuNxHqwazs

damn where in the hell did this convo go. haha jay said you guys were characters but damn
haha, this is the way all our convos go..

most are even a little more out there.. sadly this one has kind of stayed on track....

BTW, click my lilnk^^
good laugh..
Old 02-03-2009, 06:30 PM
On The Tree

Best advice I can give out of the three year exp. thing...DO NOT jump into another relationship, DO NOT start have feelings for any girl untill you are ready to chill down. I'm only 17 just broke up with her a month ago, started seeing her friend (who has a boyfriend which is a big nono) and it freakin sucks when you actually start to have feelings for someone. ya just play the field, it will deff get better.
Old 02-03-2009, 06:31 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Tiny161092
Best advice I can give out of the three year exp. thing...DO NOT jump into another relationship, DO NOT start have feelings for any girl untill you are ready to chill down. I'm only 17 just broke up with her a month ago, started seeing her friend (who has a boyfriend which is a big nono) and it freakin sucks when you actually start to have feelings for someone. ya just play the field, it will deff get better.

Old 02-03-2009, 06:56 PM
Launching!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

don't know if you still made time for ya boys when you where dating, but def make time for them now. just enjoy being one of the guys for a while. do "hold my beer and watch this" kinda stuff. if you get an f-body remember that tires are cheeper than women.
on the serious side, make sure you're the kind of man you should be to attract the kind of woman you want. if you don't want a party girl, don't be looking for a girl at a party...
Old 02-03-2009, 07:57 PM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

Originally Posted by V-seriesTech
Jeremy,

Bro,...damm man,..where do I begin? I'll just say that, I know exactly how you feel man. Being in a relationship that long, a person gets so used to the other, that, life without them, seems inpossible. I know, because my stoopid ***, has been in that situation, more times then a normal person should go through. Seriously. But,...i'm still here, i'm still alive, ....and guess what,...good news is, I still am MADLY IN LOVE with VAGINA,...and the best news about that topic is,...theres alot of ******* vagina going squish squish squish all around this beautiful world.

Lots of them. Hello,..ever here the saying...."plenty more fish in the sea"... PLENTY. Not to mention, more and more sexy women become more and more available,...just think of all the *** dudes in the world, that don't like vagina soo,..guess what,...the single guys have got to pick up the slack.

The point is, Jeremy,...don't beat yourself up brother,....not over one. I beat myself up over several good girls,...just like the one you were dating. Seriously, I miss them all,...it's only human, or natural to miss someone, someone that you've been soo close with.

Each time, I go through a breakup,..I feel like a **** head,...like i'll never find another one like her. All depressed and ****. Yelling at people,...pissed at the world...etc etc...you know the deal.

....then,...your out with your buddies at a friends house,..and you look across the room,...this cute little blonde, or brunette, is sweating you from across the rooom..... you smile,...she smiles....you introduce yourself to her(you MUST INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO HER)...and boom,....your back in the game,...and I promise you, you'll forget all about her(your X),...or any other girl in your past.

It's just the way it is.

I know where your coming from cause my girl and I just broke up. And, well, it is for the better,...two years but, better then going ten years, and then not working out. Some things, happen for a reason my man. As sad as they may at first be,...you need to man up, stop being sad about the situation,....realize that your a young guy, you've got PLENTY of time for RELATIONSHIPS(i've been in 4 near marriage relationships in the past 10 years).....i'm 30 now(just turned)..... i'm single, and, believe it or not, still happy. Do I want to settle down sometime? Sure? Am I worried about that?... no, not really,....again,...cause there are SO MANY WONDERFUL WOMEN OUT THERE BRO.....seriously,...you don't have time to be wrapped up in one. You should be WORKING HARD,.... having FUN,..and SAVING YOUR MONEY.

Work hard, play hard.

Get over this chic,...you have to . Be a man,...it's part of it. Some times, as hard as it is, in situations like THIS, you need to be ice cold. Don't listen to music that makes you sad, or **** that reminds you of her. Listen to some HARDCORE ****. Rap, or some serious ******* metal I don't care, just take this **** with pride, and as a learning experience. Now, you get a second chance on life,/freedom,...use it wisely,...and remember, things happen for a reason,...

.....be glad it happened now,...and not after a ring or children were involved. And again,...believe me when I tell you, there are women everywhere. They're soo easy to talk to. All you have to do,....is say hello. Not hey,..whats up...whats cracking bitch..... JUST "hello...."

Chin up young buck. What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. I've been through 4 of your similar situations,...each one sucks but,...you get smarter everytime.

Thank you J
Old 02-03-2009, 10:04 PM
Village Idiot

Originally Posted by gallardo259
If you don't want a party girl, don't be looking for a girl at a party...
Brilliant, I learn something new on this forum everyday. I guess the opposite can be applied - If you wanna catch a church going girl with good values and morals then go to church to find one... How about meeting a girl at the grocery store or at the beach? What type of girls are those then called???...
Old 02-03-2009, 10:16 PM
TECH Apprentice

This amatuer shiat Jeremy. DRUNK POSTING is where it's at. BUT, it's the middle of the week...if this thread's still up on Saturday, I'll blow this ***** up.

(awaits quote edit).
Originally Posted by Tiny161092
Best advice I can give out of the three year exp. thing...DO NOT jump into Scotts Rearend, DO NOT start have feelings for him untill you are ready to chill down. I'm only 17 just broke up with him a month ago, started seeing his friend Jibby (who has a boyfriend which is a big nono) and it freakin sucks when you actually start to have feelings for someone. ya just play the field, it will deff get better.
Dude.......man. No one knows you and you come in here with that crap.