Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

BS Thread- Need your help, everyone

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2009, 10:41 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by V-seriesTech
Jeremy,

Bro,...damm man,..where do I begin? I'll just say that, I know exactly how you feel man. Being in a relationship that long, a person gets so used to the other, that, life without them, seems inpossible. I know, because my stoopid ***, has been in that situation, more times then a normal person should go through. Seriously. But,...i'm still here, i'm still alive, ....and guess what,...good news is, I still am MADLY IN LOVE with VAGINA,...and the best news about that topic is,...theres alot of ******* vagina going squish squish squish all around this beautiful world.

Lots of them. Hello,..ever here the saying...."plenty more fish in the sea"... PLENTY. Not to mention, more and more sexy women become more and more available,...just think of all the *** dudes in the world, that don't like vagina soo,..guess what,...the single guys have got to pick up the slack.

The point is, Jeremy,...don't beat yourself up brother,....not over one. I beat myself up over several good girls,...just like the one you were dating. Seriously, I miss them all,...it's only human, or natural to miss someone, someone that you've been soo close with.

Each time, I go through a breakup,..I feel like a **** head,...like i'll never find another one like her. All depressed and ****. Yelling at people,...pissed at the world...etc etc...you know the deal.

....then,...your out with your buddies at a friends house,..and you look across the room,...this cute little blonde, or brunette, is sweating you from across the rooom..... you smile,...she smiles....you introduce yourself to her(you MUST INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO HER)...and boom,....your back in the game,...and I promise you, you'll forget all about her(your X),...or any other girl in your past.

It's just the way it is.

I know where your coming from cause my girl and I just broke up. And, well, it is for the better,...two years but, better then going ten years, and then not working out. Some things, happen for a reason my man. As sad as they may at first be,...you need to man up, stop being sad about the situation,....realize that your a young guy, you've got PLENTY of time for RELATIONSHIPS(i've been in 4 near marriage relationships in the past 10 years).....i'm 30 now(just turned)..... i'm single, and, believe it or not, still happy. Do I want to settle down sometime? Sure? Am I worried about that?... no, not really,....again,...cause there are SO MANY WONDERFUL WOMEN OUT THERE BRO.....seriously,...you don't have time to be wrapped up in one. You should be WORKING HARD,.... having FUN,..and SAVING YOUR MONEY.

Work hard, play hard.

Get over this chic,...you have to . Be a man,...it's part of it. Some times, as hard as it is, in situations like THIS, you need to be ice cold. Don't listen to music that makes you sad, or **** that reminds you of her. Listen to some HARDCORE ****. Rap, or some serious ******* metal I don't care, just take this **** with pride, and as a learning experience. Now, you get a second chance on life,/freedom,...use it wisely,...and remember, things happen for a reason,...

.....be glad it happened now,...and not after a ring or children were involved. And again,...believe me when I tell you, there are women everywhere. They're soo easy to talk to. All you have to do,....is say hello. Not hey,..whats up...whats cracking bitch..... JUST "hello...."

Chin up young buck. What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. I've been through 4 of your similar situations,...each one sucks but,...you get smarter everytime.

Blah blah blah blah blah! Way to go there captain buzz kill. Do you think any of us read that crap? TOO LONG!!! Oh and did I say........

......BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH gto's are slow BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.
Old 02-03-2009, 11:23 PM
Launching!

yo someone gimme the link to the 4 supercar shootout with the gtr vette lambo and porsche
Old 02-03-2009, 11:27 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by TheTugBoat
yo someone gimme the link to the 4 supercar shootout with the gtr vette lambo and porsche
This one doesn't have a Lambo but a Ferrari 599. Its the typical Motor Trend article but here it is.

http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/...gtr/index.html
Old 02-03-2009, 11:29 PM
Launching!

that's what i meant
Old 02-03-2009, 11:31 PM
Launching!

no video???
Old 02-03-2009, 11:33 PM
Launching!

got it nvm
Old 02-03-2009, 11:35 PM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

Originally Posted by CuNfUzEd
Blah blah blah blah blah! Way to go there captain buzz kill. Do you think any of us read that crap? TOO LONG!!! Oh and did I say........

......BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH gto's are slow BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.

What?

Homes, I sent Jamie a PM asking him to post in here since he is a bud of mine.

He is welcome to write a book if he likes, as are you.
Old 02-03-2009, 11:36 PM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

Jeremy, I bet these knuckle heads have helped. They are crazy
Old 02-03-2009, 11:51 PM
Launching!

what you think of the 69 jay i whored it out today
Old 02-04-2009, 12:06 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by JIBBBY
Brilliant, I learn something new on this forum everyday. I guess the opposite can be applied - If you wanna catch a church going girl with good values and morals then go to church to find one... How about meeting a girl at the grocery store or at the beach? What type of girls are those then called???...
grocery store----- fat ***
beach----- fat ***

sorry to tell ya bro... is that where you met both of yours?
Old 02-04-2009, 12:08 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by CuNfUzEd

im with confuzed.. jeremys post was a little off topic...

HAHA!
Old 02-04-2009, 12:22 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Jamie's post had some good **** in it, he does write well, but damn it was long.
Old 02-04-2009, 12:38 AM
Launching!

yeahhhh, i read it too...suprised i had that long of an attention span to be honest. i was just gonna scroll passed it but i caught "just broke up with my gf" and as i'm in the same boat i was curious as to what he had to say
Old 02-04-2009, 12:47 AM
10 Second Club

I'll sum up his long *** post in 6 words....Go out and find new *****.
Old 02-04-2009, 12:48 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by JayplaySS2
What?

Homes, I sent Jamie a PM asking him to post in here since he is a bud of mine.

He is welcome to write a book if he likes, as are you.
And what does that have to do with it being OVERLY long?
Old 02-04-2009, 09:58 AM
Village Idiot

Originally Posted by lemons12
grocery store----- fat ***
beach----- fat ***
sorry to tell ya bro... is that where you met both of yours?

Sure, fat girls need love too... It's just more woman to love, right? Rubbing thighs, cottage cheese, rolls and multiple chins for everybody I say!!! The good thing about fat chicks is they're not going to dump you, and I guarantee you won't get ruined and miss them when they are gone and you break up...It's a win win, no?

Last edited by JIBBBY; 02-04-2009 at 10:04 AM.
Old 02-04-2009, 11:33 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by JIBBBY
Sure, fat girls need love too... It's just more woman to love, right? Rubbing thighs, cottage cheese, rolls and multiple chins for everybody I say!!! The good thing about fat chicks is they're not going to dump you, and I guarantee you won't get ruined and miss them when they are gone and you break up...It's a win win, no?
the man has a point, my last girlfriend was a tad chubby and i dont miss her rolls one bit now that im dating a titty bar dancer!
Old 02-04-2009, 12:14 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by PNYKLR-TA
the man has a point, my last girlfriend was a tad chubby and i dont miss her rolls one bit now that im dating a titty bar dancer!
the great thing is....you could alway say you were desperate or had a lapse in good judment if needed.

however......I won't have any more of those.
Old 02-04-2009, 12:15 PM
TECH Apprentice

BTW - I CAN NOT believe no one caught my quote edit......you guys are slipping. OR..maybe I did?

Originally Posted by Tiny161092
Best advice I can give out of the three year exp. thing...DO NOT jump into Scotts Rearend, DO NOT start have feelings for him untill you are ready to chill down. I'm only 17 just broke up with him a month ago, started seeing his friend Jibby (who has a boyfriend which is a big nono) and it freakin sucks when you actually start to have feelings for someone. ya just play the field, it will deff get better.
Dude.......man. No one knows you and you come in here with that crap.
Old 02-04-2009, 12:40 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by PNYKLR-TA

Haaay!!! What do you know!!!! I'm dating your titty bar dancer too!!!