Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

True story

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2003, 01:33 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Re: True story

Here in Cali, we have some serious canyons(Mountains), on the weekends they are flooded with bikes.
And have several hang outs, I live by the one they call the "Rock Store" Jay Leno hangs out there on Sundays and usually brings out something new (cars or bikes)every weekend.
So alot of the bikes GSXr, R1, CBR and ZXs are considered canyons bikes (knee draggers or canyon carvers). There is nothing in the world like CARVING CANYONS,well maybe jumping out of a plane might do it!
Just a rush, like the first time you drag your car on slicks.
Old 10-09-2003, 01:35 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Oh i got it now. Thats kinda what i was thinkin but i wasn't sure if it was that literal or not.
Old 10-09-2003, 01:40 AM
TECH Apprentice

You need to take a trip to Cali, to really see the crazy **** here. I'm from Ocean City Md.
But I've been in Cali for 13 years.
Old 10-09-2003, 01:44 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Anywhere is better than scummy New Jersey... although I do like the general area I live in. 20 mins from the big city and it's a quiet suburb. I'd really love to live in Florida, though. Cali's smog laws are too much for me.
Old 10-09-2003, 09:13 AM
TECH Senior Member

well i have ridden quite a few bikes, but for me i enjoyed the gsxr series. they are a little more, but i think that they are the leaders of the pack, and many magazines agree with that also. fastest bike i have ridden was a gsxr 1000. man was that thing a beast. definately though sm, try a 600 or 750, but what bike you get is what is up to you. go to the dealers and test ride though. see what you like!