Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

02 z28 vs new mustang Gt

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2009, 08:00 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Nice kill! I would imagine that Mustang had at least a couple bolt-ons to keep up like that from that high of a roll. And that's cool he gave you the thumbs up. It's always nice to run into someone who just enjoys driving and racing cars.
Old 02-12-2009, 10:45 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by demarco313
yes the 2010's.. the brand new ones with the front lights/ rear new design with the 315hp.. I guess they call us motor city for a reason. I know we build alot of cars here in Michigan. I'm not even sure when they are suppose to come out but im sure its sometime around spring. I guess they are just in the process of testing them and street driving them but like i say i see alot of them riding around. The last 1 i seen was like a kind of light blue. It was sweet.
Being in motor city, I can def. see you seeign them around all the time. But they still aren't available for the market.
Old 02-12-2009, 02:46 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by PewterScreaminMach
Nice kill! I would imagine that Mustang had at least a couple bolt-ons to keep up like that from that high of a roll. And that's cool he gave you the thumbs up. It's always nice to run into someone who just enjoys driving and racing cars.
Aint that the truth. Win or lose, its all about fun
Old 02-12-2009, 06:57 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by brian06eleanor
haha i thought they had head phones that plugged in to hear the engine and the hose was a extra exhaust port so you could smell the engine fumes lol!
Maybe a little gear oil, holy water dipping tank when you open the door.