Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

ran a integra type-R

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2003, 06:41 PM
STF Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default ran a integra type-R

Well yesterday I was coming home from the shop with the Mustang when I came to a stop light and got beside a yellow integra type r. I was just sitting there minding my own business since it WAS raining and the guy rolled down his window and motined for me to do the same. Rolled it down and guy says "Man you're mustang is a joke..i eat cobra's all day long" by this time I was like sure you do and turned my bottle on and purged for him twice ..but im not going to rip you're ******* out since its rain on the ground so he call's me a ***** for not racing in the rain , I tell him to follow me to the Texaco so I can get his # to run him since this gay **** pissed me off . Fast forward to about 3:45 today

well I tuned the mustang a bit and called my friend Victor to bring the camaro to see if he wanted to run that to. I call up the guy and he agree's to meet me where I please, I ask him if he know's where Walter rd. is and he say's yes so I told him meet ya there. Got there and sure enough it's him and 3 of his buddy's, one in a eclipse, a talon, and a auto GT . I told him im ready to line 'em up and he says I hope you brought you're spray and start's snikering to his friends..I said nah dont need to spray you're ***....we line them up and I tryed to give him a car jump but he said he didn't need it....tach 1200 rpm and let her rip..1st gear spinning abunch.. 3 cars, 2nd got some traction about 2 bus lengths, 3rd he was outa site, could'nt even count he was so far behind, shut her down around 115 and turned around and came back...got there and he was saying he couldn't get traction and his motor wasn't fully bolted in his car from the work he had done , I jus grinned at him and said sure what ever maybe next time , asked if he wanted to run the camaro or if n e of his friends wanted to run either car and none agreed to.

sorry so long guy's
Old 10-11-2003, 06:47 PM
!LS1 11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Re: ran a integra type-R

What an ***. What an assssssssssss....
Good assasination.
Old 10-11-2003, 06:50 PM
STF Veteran

SouthFL what you running these days in that SS of your's, I like the set up you got, a friend of mine has about the same and that beast pulls like a crazy horse
Old 10-11-2003, 07:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

lol...nice kill bud..put that piece of **** in its place...gotta love that..
Old 10-11-2003, 07:13 PM
!LS1 11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

SouthFL what you running these days in that SS of your's, I like the set up you got, a friend of mine has about the same and that beast pulls like a crazy horse
I'm gonna take it to the track in November when the weather's nice and cool. Lookin' to run 11.9xxx (most likely low 12's with my drving). 10 bolt will break, I gaurantee.
The cam just went in today, so there's some tuning to be done next week on the dyno. She lopes hard and pulls like you described.
Old 10-11-2003, 09:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

Nice kill.
Old 10-11-2003, 09:17 PM
10 Second Club

Nice kill One of my buddies is a ricer... and he said that the fastest N/A type R on the east coast is only running a 13.7 Slow ars piece of shyt
Old 10-11-2003, 09:25 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice kills justin, keep 'em comin! Ricers will never learn
Old 10-11-2003, 11:13 PM
STF Veteran

but, i don't understand... how did you beat him? he eats cobras all the time!
Old 10-12-2003, 12:05 AM
STF Veteran

but, i don't understand... how did you beat him? he eats cobras all the time!
Hell if I know got lucky I guess
Old 10-12-2003, 03:48 AM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Why can't ricers just shake your hand and congratulate you for having a fast car and for running a good race? They all have such inferiority complexes they have to come up with some excuse as to why they lost, which only makes it worse.
Old 10-12-2003, 04:43 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

"His mtor wasn't fully bolted in" That's a new one on me. That's why when one of those POS revs at me I just give them the 'you've gotta be kiddin' look', and shake my head laughing.

Nice job putting him in his place in front of his buddies
Old 10-12-2003, 06:54 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Domestics uniting in the battle against ricers, good to see it!!
Old 10-12-2003, 10:02 AM
TECH Fanatic

Nice kill

Those hype-arrrr owners can be some arrogant bastards
Old 10-12-2003, 12:17 PM
STF Veteran

well, integras CAN be fast. i don't doubt that there are probably a few out there that can embarass me and my stock t/a.

however, it seems like the most arrogant ones are the ones who really don't have **** to back up their mouth with.

back in the day (early-mid 80's), my father had a '72 challanger with a bored 440 in it (dynoed 450rwhp BEFORE new cam and ported heads), that was built specifically for nitrous. 300hp of it. 4.90:1 gears with 18" wide rear tires... and he still had horrible traction problems. and man that car was LOUD. anyway, he got challanged all the time on the street, and would hardly ever actually race, because as he put it "i know i can beat all these guys without trying, it isn't even a contest. why bother."

man i wish i knew where that car ended up. he lost track of it after he lost it in the divorce.
Old 10-12-2003, 01:41 PM
TECH Apprentice

i feel you ....my pops had a sick corvair before the divorce ..wish i still had that
Old 10-12-2003, 11:29 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Geeze why are ricers sooo cocky? Are they that delusional? It's sad. Even a stock 98 cobra, you don't mess with when you drive an integra. Simply mind blowing...
So you did NOT spray, correct?
Good kill!!!
Old 10-12-2003, 11:32 PM
STF Veteran

Correct, with out the nos I run around 11.0-11.3 and I've only did one run with the nitrous and that resulted in a mid 10
Old 10-12-2003, 11:34 PM
TECH Senior Member

man this is why they are so dumb!! It is because they strain so hard to think of an excuse why they lost the race, they drop brain cells like a motor will chunk a rod when it is over-revved and held at redline!!
Old 10-12-2003, 11:57 PM
STF Veteran

i wonder if they really don't know what's up with cars that arn't made in japan (well, japan and the VW plant). i mean, we know what they are capible of... they've got to have some idea of what ford, dodge, and chevy have been packing under the hoods lately, don't they?

it's not like an fbody or a cobra is so rare that you only see one once every few months... they're all over the place. you'd think they'd know what one can do. suprises the hell out of me.