Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Annoying Camaro Ricer

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2009, 10:55 AM
Launching!

Received 41 Likes on 22 Posts

Default Annoying Camaro Ricer

Almost every day after school this douche follows me on the highway and goes flying by me. I use to try to catch up to him but when I do that he just takes off when I get within about 3 car lengths. He calls my car slow a lot behind my back. He has a 96 Camaro with a pep boys muffler. He claims its supercharged @ 32 psi putting down 600 horsepower. We have only actually raced once. From about 10-55 and I put 2 car lengths on him spinning through 1st. That was in my 95 Formula when it just had K&N cai and Magnaflow catback. Now it has Pacesetter longtubes, ORY, K&N, and an electric cutout. He still thinks he's faster lol. The good news is I just got a 02 Z28 and drove it to school for the first time yesterday. I left school late however so I didn't get a chance to show him up. I can't wait till he tries that same **** again.
Old 03-28-2009, 11:21 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Call his out in front of all his friends. Make him look like a little bitch man. lay down the rules of the race, and film it. If he wants to talk ****, show him whats up. Have you popped the hood on his car? What is under it? v6? And I will put money down, his *** isn't boostd...
Old 03-28-2009, 11:26 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

He claims its supercharged @ 32 psi putting down 600 horsepower.......

I may be wrong but, can a "STREET" supercharger even get that much PSI? I was think mid to low 20's?

Have you heard any thing Whine very very loud when he gets on it OP?

Last edited by ChevyS10sbc; 03-28-2009 at 12:20 PM.
Old 03-28-2009, 11:47 AM
Banned

LOL 32psi damn it would have a ton more than 600hp enless he was packing a little 4banger
Old 03-28-2009, 11:53 AM
Launching!

I probably should have mentioned that yea he's shown me under the hood and all that's different is a drop in filter. I've called him out before and still all he does is ricer fly by's.
Old 03-28-2009, 06:25 PM
10 Second Club

Sounds so stupid it's hard to believe. So you opened the hood and didn't see a supercharger? 32PSI?????????? from a street supercharger.

Don't waste your time or gas on this tool.
Old 03-28-2009, 06:34 PM
Launching!

I raced him once in my Formula and beat him so I'm probably gonna ***** him once in the Z28 then stay far far away from him.
Old 03-30-2009, 12:31 AM
Launching!

D1SC's are rated to a max of 32 or 34 psi, I forget. Either way to run that much boost he'd need to be completely built and would probly put out closer to 900rwhp, don't forget about needing meth at those levels. Just walk up and punch him in the face next time he opens his mouth about cars, he's a tool and an idiot.
Old 03-30-2009, 03:02 AM
Teching In

I'd just do one race to shut him up. Call him out, get 3 of his friends and a girl he likes/girlfriend to come watch it. That should make him look like a bitch. And 32 PSI? Wtf is that tool trying to prove? That he's an idiot? The only thing he's got going on that gets PSI is what him and his boyfriend do behind closed doors.
Old 03-30-2009, 08:28 AM
TECH Apprentice

Wow a Camaro Ricer I woulda shot this fool's tire out a while ago. 32PSI...
Old 03-30-2009, 10:00 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by sw07gt
Almost every day after school this douche follows me on the highway and goes flying by me. I use to try to catch up to him but when I do that he just takes off when I get within about 3 car lengths. He calls my car slow a lot behind my back. He has a 96 Camaro with a pep boys muffler. He claims its supercharged @ 32 psi putting down 600 horsepower. We have only actually raced once. From about 10-55 and I put 2 car lengths on him spinning through 1st. That was in my 95 Formula when it just had K&N cai and Magnaflow catback. Now it has Pacesetter longtubes, ORY, K&N, and an electric cutout. He still thinks he's faster lol. The good news is I just got a 02 Z28 and drove it to school for the first time yesterday. I left school late however so I didn't get a chance to show him up. I can't wait till he tries that same **** again.
lol, he meant to say 3 or 2 psi from his turbonator!!!!! What an *** clown
Old 03-30-2009, 01:55 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by AznMuscle
Call his out in front of all his friends. Make him look like a little bitch man. lay down the rules of the race, and film it. If he wants to talk ****, show him whats up. Have you popped the hood on his car? What is under it? v6? And I will put money down, his *** isn't boostd...
HAHA i agree call this tool out and everyone should laugh their asses off at him just so he knows that everyone knows he is full of ****.

BTW how old is he?

Originally Posted by TheTugBoat
Just walk up and punch him in the face next time he opens his mouth about cars, he's a tool and an idiot.
X2 haha

Originally Posted by RiceEaterZ
Wow a Camaro Ricer I woulda shot this fool's tire out a while ago. 32PSI...
hahahahahahaah ohh wow. so usually if you fire a gun off within city limits thats a felony and you can goto jail. . . but yea sure if my friend did it that'd be funny

Originally Posted by adanieljohnson1
lol, he meant to say 3 or 2 psi from his turbonator!!!!! What an *** clown
yea he ment 2 psi all the time and 3 psi at max boost, meaning 32 psi, he says yea its got three two psi not thirty too
Old 03-30-2009, 02:19 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by sw07gt

PLEASE have this *** clown come on here so we can ask him about his "3-2PSI" Turbonator... I think the boyz(yoou know who you guys are) need to start up a new BS thread when he comes
Old 03-30-2009, 02:31 PM
TECH Enthusiast

no no no im sure he meant, its supercharged and the tires are at 32 psi hahahahahahaha, next time he tries to do the fly by just floor it and watch him never catch you, hahaha
Old 03-30-2009, 04:08 PM
Launching!

+1 the only thing that has 32 PSI is the tires, I'm sure he doesn't even take care of that. What a tool.
Old 03-30-2009, 05:56 PM
Teching In

Hah, last year when I was still in high school a guy with a 93-97 Z28 did that crap to me when I got my stang back out after my 4v swap. As someone else said above, call him out infront of his friends, that's what I did and he was basically forced to race. After I put numerous car lengths on him (I was surprised, I thought it wouldn't of been so easy) his friends proceeded to laugh at him and I knew I did a good job then.
I must say thought it does irritate the hell out of me when someone talks crap and you never get the chance to show 'em up.
Old 03-30-2009, 07:45 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by silverstang1996
Hah, last year when I was still in high school a guy with a 93-97 Z28 did that crap to me when I got my stang back out after my 4v swap. As someone else said above, call him out infront of his friends, that's what I did and he was basically forced to race. After I put numerous car lengths on him (I was surprised, I thought it wouldn't of been so easy) his friends proceeded to laugh at him and I knew I did a good job then.
I must say thought it does irritate the hell out of me when someone talks crap and you never get the chance to show 'em up.
I hate that **** also, where they will never race you but just run away. Typical ricer.

OP, call him out as SOON as you can before he wrecks his own car.
Old 03-30-2009, 08:42 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by tripps
I hate that **** also, where they will never race you but just run away. Typical ricer.

OP, call him out as SOON as you can before he wrecks his own car.
hahaha, a funny thing is, that's what those types of kids do. The guy I described in my post with his camaro, wrecked two GT's before his z28, I don't know if his parents were plain stupid to keep buying him sports cars or he somehow had the money on his own to keep his demolishing ways continuing.
Old 03-30-2009, 09:22 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by ChevyS10sbc
He claims its supercharged @ 32 psi putting down 600 horsepower.......

I may be wrong but, can a "STREET" supercharger even get that much PSI? I was think mid to low 20's?

Have you heard any thing Whine very very loud when he gets on it OP?
I ******* died at that comment wtf dose he have a in line 6 ls1 that we dont know about?????
Old 03-30-2009, 10:10 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by PNYKLR-TA
BTW how old is he?
He's 16. He drives like a retard and its actually scary to be around him. Next time I see him I'm going to explain to him how to drive. I don't want him hitting someone while doing fly bys on me.

Quick Reply: Annoying Camaro Ricer