Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

My wife's Trail blazer is running .....

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2009, 08:48 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by CarsandWomen
When you do finally win, run out into the street and scream, jump up and down, etc. Why you ask? 1 it feels good. 2 everybody will know you won. 3 the neighbors will think you worked on a truck till you lost your mind and this should entertain you for a couple weeks at least.
really though good luck scott, wish i could do more to help than just typing.

LOL Thanks man. I have the screaming part down. I would of already pulled my hair out but it is so short I can't grab it fortunately. I also do the Rain man rocking back and forth well.
Old 04-20-2009, 04:34 AM
TECH Fanatic

the hell blazer is 4 wheel drive yes? put the transfer case in neutral and flat tow that bitch. walmart sells a 20 foot strap for like 15 bucks.
Old 04-20-2009, 09:34 AM
TECH Regular

LOL It's home now. I have yet to look at the god damned thing. I am going to put install an engine and T56 for a buddy in his Z28 for a set of Patriot stage 3 heads with springs. Then I will crack that bitch back open. If I hav e to rework anything.........I will improve my position at least. But bathing the Hell Blazer in gasoline is still an option I am not willing to take off the table.
Old 04-20-2009, 11:02 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by CuNfUzEd
LOL It's home now. I have yet to look at the god damned thing. I am going to put install an engine and T56 for a buddy in his Z28 for a set of Patriot stage 3 heads with springs. Then I will crack that bitch back open. If I hav e to rework anything.........I will improve my position at least. But bathing the Hell Blazer in gasoline is still an option I am not willing to take off the table.
dont really burn that biotch down scott! we gotta at least see it in action a couple times before you burn it. like install those heads and romp on it some, then if something else blows thats truely the time for the gasoline!
Old 04-20-2009, 06:00 PM
TECH Regular

OKAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. I had the SPCA called on me for not feeding my fat *** cats. Animal control comes and takes one look and apologizes.

2. The cops come to my house. It seems, being the criminal I am, that parking ones car in ones driveway is illegal if the *** end of your car obstructs the sidewalk.

3. Now keep in mind my neighborhood is on a loop that you need to drive 3/4 of a mile back into to get to my house and I am dead center in the back. My old 96 chevy truck tag is out of date. I never drive the ******. I got a ticket with it parked in front of my house.

4. I had a trailer parked on the side of my house. I received a ornge tag to move it within 48hrs.

5. I change the oil in my TA. I have been having a feeling something isn't right. So i pull in to work and have the GM techs change it. (Best 19 bucks a guy can spend.) As the oil drains from the pan I notice a goldish color in the bottom. I think OH ****!!! Bearing right. Nope.............SAND!!!!! I start shaking the filter and big chunks start coming out. The gold stuff was like clay. I have left my car parked in the street and even left unlocked. My back yard is a golf course, very nice area. SAND!! Who the **** puts SANMD!!! in a guy engine?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??! It will be very bad if I catch someone doing something to my car. Or I could just be paranoid. This has all happened in the past few weeks.
Old 04-20-2009, 06:23 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

1. I had the SPCA called on me for not feeding my fat *** cats. Animal control comes and takes one look and apologizes.

2. The cops come to my house. It seems, being the criminal I am, that parking ones car in ones driveway is illegal if the *** end of your car obstructs the sidewalk.

3. Now keep in mind my neighborhood is on a loop that you need to drive 3/4 of a mile back into to get to my house and I am dead center in the back. My old 96 chevy truck tag is out of date. I never drive the ******. I got a ticket with it parked in front of my house.

4. I had a trailer parked on the side of my house. I received a ornge tag to move it within 48hrs.

5. I change the oil in my TA. I have been having a feeling something isn't right. So i pull in to work and have the GM techs change it. (Best 19 bucks a guy can spend.) As the oil drains from the pan I notice a goldish color in the bottom. I think OH ****!!! Bearing right. Nope.............SAND!!!!! I start shaking the filter and big chunks start coming out. The gold stuff was like clay. I have left my car parked in the street and even left unlocked. My back yard is a golf course, very nice area. SAND!! Who the **** puts SANMD!!! in a guy engine?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??! It will be very bad if I catch someone doing something to my car. Or I could just be paranoid. This has all happened in the past few weeks.
If someone put sand in your engine, that is just fucked up. I would be fuming.
Old 04-20-2009, 06:24 PM
12 Second Club

damn dude sounds like my luck, people used to **** with my car and **** so much i seriously sleep with my rifle right by my bed now, one honk of my alarm and im up and cocking.
Old 04-20-2009, 07:01 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by 92builtbird
If someone put sand in your engine, that is just fucked up. I would be fuming.
No if's at all.

Now it has me wondering about the oil in my wife's TB. How does oil just disappear?4 1/2 quarts to be exact. Oh yeah and the wheels on my car a while back, they ALL came loose while driving and the one of backs shot off, just after tightening them down a few days prior. I was riding that one off to the billet wheel lug needing more grafite on the studs. Now I am just being paranoid I am sure. BUT SAND!??!?!?!?
Old 04-20-2009, 07:17 PM
TECH Addict

No if's at all.

Now it has me wondering about the oil in my wife's TB. How does oil just disappear?4 1/2 quarts to be exact. Oh yeah and the wheels on my car a while back, they ALL came loose while driving and the one of backs shot off, just after tightening them down a few days prior. I was riding that one off to the billet wheel lug needing more grafite on the studs. Now I am just being paranoid I am sure. BUT SAND!??!?!?!?
Dude.....that's some fucked up ****. Who have you pissed off lately?
Old 04-20-2009, 07:26 PM
TECH Regular

Notelling bro. I told you guys my neighbors hate me. Between the butt naked chicks on the deck late at night to the fast cars that come ariound a lot plus mine. The parties aren't even loud and they call. As for the *****..............who doesn't love those? It's not like I'm banging my wife and her girlfriend on the deck. LOL Oh I'm going to throw some nasty parties now. I'm going to line the loop in fast cars. I'll just tell everyone to be respectful with thier cars. Yeah that's it. I'm going to throw a **** you neighbors party. I'll just monitor the police scanner.LOL
Old 04-20-2009, 07:44 PM
TECH Addict

Notelling bro. I told you guys my neighbors hate me. Between the butt naked chicks on the deck late at night to the fast cars that come ariound a lot plus mine. The parties aren't even loud and they call. As for the *****..............who doesn't love those? It's not like I'm banging my wife and her girlfriend on the deck. LOL Oh I'm going to throw some nasty parties now. I'm going to line the loop in fast cars. I'll just tell everyone to be respectful with thier cars. Yeah that's it. I'm going to throw a **** you neighbors party. I'll just monitor the police scanner.LOL
LOL I might show up to that party!
Old 04-20-2009, 07:49 PM
TECH Regular

I'll let you know when. You can come up and stay with me. I'll drop the **** trophies off at G-ma's for the weekend. Called my wife about it. She is soooooooooooooo down!
Old 04-20-2009, 07:54 PM
TECH Addict

I'll let you know when. You can come up and stay with me. I'll drop the **** trophies off at G-ma's for the weekend. Called my wife about it. She is soooooooooooooo down!
Let me know for sure man.
Old 04-20-2009, 10:17 PM
TECH Regular

Will do.
Old 04-20-2009, 11:40 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

My house would be a crime scene if someone did that **** to my cars. Sorry to hear man.
Old 04-21-2009, 12:13 AM
TECH Fanatic

A party like that? Naked ladies plus all the rides? See this thing all the world knows as Hell Blazer? I live in Houston but I smell a ROAD TRIP!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-21-2009, 06:28 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by CarsandWomen
A party like that? Naked ladies plus all the rides? See this thing all the world knows as Hell Blazer? I live in Houston but I smell a ROAD TRIP!!!!!!!!!!!!
COME ON!!!! Open invite for everyone!! We plan on doing this when the weather is warmer. I am putting it out there WAY in advance. I am pissed! It will be a good one. May 14 is my Bday. It should be warm that weekend.
Old 04-22-2009, 01:28 PM
TECH Regular

LOL I just drove back in and one of my neighbors was standing in his driveway on the phone. As we drive by, wife driving, I smile and wave. Being friendly and everything. He frowns real mean and shakes his head and storms back inside the house. LOL
This is getting stupid. It is not like I sit in my drive and rev all day long. The car comes and goes at the VERY most 4 or 5 times a day. On days that we both work it is only once when she leaves and once when she gets back. So we are actually talking less than one minute a day they have to deal with my car. Hell the guy lives around the corner from me.LOL DICK.
Old 04-22-2009, 01:32 PM
Launching!

I'm down for the party. There are some idiotic people in this town and since most of them are generally elder, it is even worse. We should form a sting operations and ambush whoever is ******* with your ****.
Old 04-22-2009, 01:41 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by 1WICKDZ
I'm down for the party. There are some idiotic people in this town and since most of them are generally elder, it is even worse. We should form a sting operations and ambush whoever is ******* with your ****.
Go commando on some motha fugga's! Ninja style haha