Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by ballhawkdawk
Sarge probably bought it.
Funny, I was thinking the same thing.
Old 04-07-2009, 03:04 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by adanieljohnson1
Some D-BAG just baught my car out from under me!!! Im pissed!!!!
Cross your fingers for me! I have something else lined up but Im not saying a word until I buy it so no one can swoop it up before me

P.S. I WANT TO ******* BEAT THE **** OUT OF SOMETHING/SOMEONE... IM SOO PISSED!!!!
da da da damn man! thats shitty as a mother ******!

so is the new vehicle you got your eyes on still a cadillac at least?
Old 04-07-2009, 09:20 PM
TECH Addict

Sarge probably bought it.
Originally Posted by The Manalishi
Funny, I was thinking the same thing.
Old 04-07-2009, 11:10 PM
TECH Addict

Received 38 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by Sarge_13

The SRT8 will eat that RT...same weight but less horses. 104mph trap vs your 108..Nice looking car!
Old 04-07-2009, 11:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Sarge_13
When did you get the Benz? Damn dude you change cars more than I change socks.
Old 04-08-2009, 12:38 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

THAT...******* sucks Aaron. Seriously, that is cold ****.

PSM...why you selling the car?!
Old 04-08-2009, 09:55 AM
Launching!

So I finally got a break...

Driving around the city last night I was trying to get lined up with this evo and I guess the cop was sitting on a side street and heard me blast by. I knew I wasn't speeding cause I only rapped out 1st gear (30mph max). He lit me up and came up and was like "Ya know there's a noise ordinance in Lancaster right?" I said, "Yeah but I didn't think my car was that loud" (complete lie). He was like, "I used to have a car like this and I knew how to keep it in the low rpms to keep it quiet" "Sorry sir (gave him my info)" He comes back and hands me my stuff and said use your turn signal and keep it down in the city limits. Get this though, my license expired on monday, I have a warrant for unpaid public urination ticket, and my license is 4 years and you can't even read my name on the thing. ****** AWESOME! Love cool cops.
Old 04-08-2009, 10:02 AM
On The Tree

LOL

Every time TugBoat shows up it's always some story of wrecking or getting in trouble.

I'm in the same boat with the somewhat illegal stuff. Inspection expired last month (need a new windshield.. fock), registration is up and I have the sticker in my house but I haven't put it on. I still haven't insured the TBSS. I've been pulled over in the TA 3 times in the past 3 or 4 months for tint or expired registration.. got off every time. The one guy warned me about no cats and said it's 500 bucks for each one.. needless to say, I haven't taken that route to work since I met up with him. Usually they only come after me after I draw attention to myself by punching it to catch this one light that takes forever if you miss it.
Old 04-08-2009, 10:18 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by TheTugBoat

Driving around the city last night I was trying to get lined up with this evo and I guess the cop was sitting on a side street and heard me blast by. I knew I wasn't speeding cause I only rapped out 1st gear (30mph max). He lit me up and came up and was like "Ya know there's a noise ordinance in Lancaster right?" I said, "Yeah but I didn't think my car was that loud" (complete lie). He was like, "I used to have a car like this and I knew how to keep it in the low rpms to keep it quiet" "Sorry sir (gave him my info)" He comes back and hands me my stuff and said use your turn signal and keep it down in the city limits. Get this though, my license expired on monday, I have a warrant for unpaid public urination ticket, and my license is 4 years and you can't even read my name on the thing. ****** AWESOME! Love cool cops.
That is just ******* funny dude.
Old 04-08-2009, 12:24 PM
12 Second Club

why cant i ever get the cool cops ****!
Old 04-08-2009, 12:27 PM
TECH Addict

I have a warrant for unpaid public urination on a cops shoe ticket

Umm, did no one pic this up???? Tug got drunk and pissed on a cop!!!!

I just found out the other car I was looking at got swooped up already!(i think its sarge too) but Im still lookin, and yes its gonna be a caddi!!!! lol
Old 04-08-2009, 12:51 PM
12 Second Club

good better be a Caddy and supercharged
Old 04-08-2009, 03:40 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by adanieljohnson1
Umm, did no one pic this up???? Tug got drunk and pissed on a cop!!!!

I just found out the other car I was looking at got swooped up already!(i think its sarge too) but Im still lookin, and yes its gonna be a caddi!!!! lol
The problems that arise when you speak too soon (I did this with the TBSS) is that you tell people "Im getting the car tomorrow".. you dont get it, and then everyone and their mother calls and asks if you got it. Then you gotta explain the same **** over and over. In my case I was looking at a black one but it wasn't mint enough when I actually saw it in daylight (saw it in the dark the first time).
Old 04-08-2009, 04:27 PM
12 Second Club

The problems that arise when you speak too soon (I did this with the TBSS) is that you tell people "Im getting the car tomorrow".. you dont get it, and then everyone and their mother calls and asks if you got it. Then you gotta explain the same **** over and over. In my case I was looking at a black one but it wasn't mint enough when I actually saw it in daylight (saw it in the dark the first time).
aint that always the case!? i fucken hate that ****! then you are 'n your head having to explain the same story over and over and over.

i think thats why he's keepin his mouth shut now
Old 04-08-2009, 07:59 PM
Launching!

Pretty much was on a cop car...as I was zipping up and turning around he pulled in to block my boys car. Finally got an SD card reader to upload some videos, mostly just messing around stuff but there is a video of me making an m5 look like it drops anchor so I'll start a thread in a few.

Last edited by TheTugBoat; 04-08-2009 at 08:10 PM.
Old 04-09-2009, 05:12 PM
Teching In

i ran into on of them in my old camaro when they first came out with them but he wouldnt run me guess he didnt want to mess up his new ride the things r sweet lookin though it was the same color 2
Old 04-10-2009, 10:10 PM
On The Tree

Seeing that this is the BS thread...

What do you guys think about the new WRXs? I think they're pretty sharp and seem quick (mag tested 13.5 @ 101 MPH). I may get one down the line.