Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

350z?

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2003 | 10:01 AM
TECH Senior Member
20 Year Member

HAHAHA man , bullitt will be back, he is just going to take 5 years on how to renew his IP. oh well hopefully the sooner the better, or maybe a new generation turd will come in. a newbie though, that is some big shoes for him to fill. bullitt did his job, and did it well. Im sure it is hard to be Ls1techs DUMBASS!!
Old 10-28-2003 | 10:02 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by TWS
When I see a bunch of V6 F-bods, I'm glad those 17-year old girls and 50-year old divorced trailer park women bought them

I drove a V6 Camaro for a long time. I didn't buy it to race it, I bought it to get to work and back in a sweet looking car. The car payment was cheaper, the insurance was cheaper and I looked damn good driving it. When finances got better I got the ride in my sig. But I am a hard working homeowner who in his 20's drove v6 f-bodys while my wife had a newer and nicer suv.

When I drive down the road I notice a lot of college kids driving the V6 f-bodys as well. Some of them are even guys who don't live in trailers. Chevy and Pontiac were selling new TA's and Z28's for close to 30K with all the goodies. But you could buy a V6 for just under 20k. That 10k more buys you one hell of a faster car but some people want the finesse but don't have the extra 10k. So don't insult or steriotype V6 f-body owners. Not all of us lived in trailers or were female.

"It's better to be thought of as a fool then to open your mouth and remove all doubt"
Old 10-28-2003 | 10:41 AM
STF veteran / 10 second club

Originally Posted by darrensls1formula

I drove a V6 Camaro for a long time. I didn't buy it to race it, I bought it to get to work and back in a sweet looking car. The car payment was cheaper, the insurance was cheaper and I looked damn good driving it. When finances got better I got the ride in my sig. But I am a hard working homeowner who in his 20's drove v6 f-bodys while my wife had a newer and nicer suv.

When I drive down the road I notice a lot of college kids driving the V6 f-bodys as well. Some of them are even guys who don't live in trailers. Chevy and Pontiac were selling new TA's and Z28's for close to 30K with all the goodies. But you could buy a V6 for just under 20k. That 10k more buys you one hell of a faster car but some people want the finesse but don't have the extra 10k. So don't insult or steriotype V6 f-body owners. Not all of us lived in trailers or were female.

"It's better to be thought of as a fool then to open your mouth and remove all doubt"

Umm, darren, while I enjoyed your arguement and agree with you ... take a look at the demographics on those cars. A large percentage of the drivers of V6 mustangs are young women.
Old 10-28-2003 | 12:18 PM
!LS1 11 Second Club

I posted a G35 Coupe kill a few months ago. Pretty car (my wife should get one), but that's all. It was buslengths.
Old 10-28-2003 | 02:09 PM
TECH Senior Member

I used to DD a v6 Camaro as well. But I've had a sex change and moved up out tha trailor park since then.
Old 10-28-2003 | 03:29 PM
STF Veteran

Originally Posted by Super Mario
I used to DD a v6 Camaro as well. But I've had a sex change and moved up out tha trailor park since then.
Old 10-28-2003 | 03:33 PM
TECH Senior Member
20 Year Member

AHaHAHAHAHAH
Old 10-29-2003 | 02:56 AM
STF veteran / 10 second club

Rotfl