Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

The little 4 door ricer that wouldn't quit

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2003, 07:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Talking The little 4 door ricer that wouldn't quit

Me and my bud were on the way to High Point last night to throw some beers back..and I run up on this 4 door integra, didn't look like it had a fart pipe on it, but damn sure sounded like it, guess he gutted the muffler or deleted it one, sounded like ****, so I just cruise on by in 6th mindin my business, and he comes weaving in through traffic about 1 min later throwin revs and ****. I just start laughing and put it in 4th gear goin about 70 , just to stay beside him, we go up to 100, and he slows, and starts to be an ******* sayin that im not the only camaro he has had a close call with..I said, lets go again, this time from 55 or so, I so lunge into 2nd, and rip him a new *******, hit 3rd, and he's falling back like he hit reverse, I slowed again around 100, he comes back up and tried to pull a couple more times on me, finally, he stops being stupid and says that the last run his car was missing or somthing, i said no, i just decided to go to the right gear that time...he was callin my car a piece of **** and all, so I went WOT to drown him and his skank *** friend out, my friend wanted to hit his car with a Bud Light bottle, but I declined and didn't want to be as low as that kid in the acura would have been..why do these kids make stupid *** excuses for having a piece of ****???
Old 10-25-2003, 10:20 PM
TECH Regular

cuz theyre ricers and they love making them, it makes them feel better about themselfs and their pos cars.
Old 10-25-2003, 11:33 PM
STF Veteran

because they wish they had what we have and get pissed off knowing they cant get it , and congrats on the kill
Old 10-25-2003, 11:46 PM
STF Veteran

look at it this way. we know our cars are the ****. they know the same thing about their cars.

one of the problems with being a dedicated fan of a specific car (usually a car you own) is that you occasionally (or often) get tunnel vision and are blinded to the fact that there are other good cars out there and other cars, regardless of starting status, have good potential with a bit of money and elbow grease.

to those ricers you raced, i'm sure an integra is hot ****. i'm sure to him a gutted exhaust is a kickass sound. i'm sure to him, a heavy ugly american piece of ancient technology was easy pickings. he thought he had a fast car since his was significantly faster than other integras. he has spent so much time working on integras, and talking to his integra driving friends, and reading integra magazines and going to integra message boards, that he has developed in his mind an idea that other cars are just not up to par. they surely can't be as fast and arn't as cool. people who drive those cars are wannabes and just don't get it. silly them.

sound familiar? there are a good many people in here that the above could be said about if you just replace "integra" with "fbody" and replace a couple adjectives.

i've said it before, and i'll say it again. a car guy is a car guy. he likes cars. a fanboy is a tard. he likes to believe that his car/dream car is better than everybody elses.

btw, i am not at all trying to say anything bad about you hoss. just trying to explain, and also to head off a bit of hypocracsy before it starts on this thread. i've got two buddies who drive pretty nice modded dsms who know my ls1 is badass. not all import drivers are clueless. i'm sure there are integra drivers out there who know exactly what an fbody is capible of. just not the ones you ran into.

Last edited by Skarecrow; 10-25-2003 at 11:50 PM.
Old 10-25-2003, 11:51 PM
STF Veteran

oh i almost forgot... sweet kill.
it's always satisfying to beat the annoying ones.
Old 10-26-2003, 12:24 AM
TECH Fanatic

no offense taken skarecrow, I enjoy talkin to ppl with intelligence about cars, and anyone who has a passion for any car is a friend of mine, just not the ignorant ppl who after getting their *** handed to them keep talkin ****..its just useless
Old 10-26-2003, 12:47 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by HOSS
no offense taken skarecrow, I enjoy talkin to ppl with intelligence about cars, and anyone who has a passion for any car is a friend of mine, just not the ignorant ppl who after getting their *** handed to them keep talkin ****..its just useless
I agree, I have had two people give me the thumbs up after a race. Both times I beat them. I know I would be pissed off if they would have flipped me off or started talking trash after I beat them. Good kill, not quite as good as your ROUSH one though .
Old 10-26-2003, 01:17 AM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Nice one Hoss. Wise of you to not let your boy throw that bottle. Way to show some class and kill a punk *** rice boy in the process.
Old 10-26-2003, 09:25 AM
TECH Fanatic

Nice kill. You don't expect him to admit he's got a slow POS do you? That would break the code of "The Book of Honda". Thou shalt not defile "The Book of Honda". If he admited his Acura was slow then his fellow ricers would have to hang him in the town square. Ricers live by creating the image that they are fast. If he goes around letting people know that everything they've been pouring out over the years is . Then that would make him an exile amongst his fellow rice. BTW good job stopping your buddy from throwing the beer at him thats never a good thing to do.
Old 10-26-2003, 02:38 PM
STF Veteran

Good job handing those ricers their asses. I'm with unit and King, no need to throw bottles. It's a much better feeling leaving them pissed off. They couldn't do a damn thing about it!
Old 10-26-2003, 04:28 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thou shalt not defile "The Book of Honda".
Lmao

Nice kill.

Quick Reply: The little 4 door ricer that wouldn't quit