Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

This is not spray.

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2009, 11:20 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ballhawkdawk
Only if you're a cheater.
I really don't see it but you guys can have your opinions. I guess awd cars are cheating too then.The only problem I found running nitrous is the cost of filling it up every day.
Old 04-09-2009, 11:22 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Is it still cheating if the other guy knows you're spraying?
Old 04-09-2009, 11:32 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by spaz1
I really don't see it but you guys can have your opinions. I guess awd cars are cheating too then.The only problem I found running nitrous is the cost of filling it up every day.
I don't think its cheating I'm just not a fan of it. Maybe I should of made that more clear.
Old 04-10-2009, 12:23 AM
Tech Apprentice

Its cheating if you agree not to spray and you do it anyways. If you put it on your car to race all the time with then have a full bottle 24/7 and never agree not to spray your car.

I personally like all motor power or boosted power. I hated having to open a bottle to get my power.
Old 04-10-2009, 10:12 AM
On The Tree

ALL THROTTLE, NO BOTTLE![/redneck]
Old 04-10-2009, 04:25 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Oh no not cheating. ****... i would have sprayed the hell out of him if i had had the bottle. The point was
1) show you guys some footage.
2) he said his cam car beat me by trains... Try your sprayed and cammed car.

Im not taking away from the car. Just the dumbass that drives it lol.
Old 04-10-2009, 09:08 PM
TECH Addict

So he calls you a ******, sprays on you and wont even give you your race??? He probably couldnt handle the fact that your car held its own from a roll. There really was no reason for him to even spray, he clearly had you and was pulling.
Old 04-10-2009, 10:53 PM
Staging Lane

Hey, does anyone know where I can get a copy of that street racing RULE book? No offense but its the "Wild West" out there. You can choose to give someone the upper hand just to get in a race or you can drive off. You do have a choice. As far as **** talking, it won't make anyones car any faster.

Remember there is always someone faster out there somewhere. Have fun should always be the main focus.
Old 04-11-2009, 07:19 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BLACK CAR
Hey, does anyone know where I can get a copy of that street racing RULE book? No offense but its the "Wild West" out there. You can choose to give someone the upper hand just to get in a race or you can drive off. You do have a choice. As far as **** talking, it won't make anyones car any faster.

Remember there is always someone faster out there somewhere. Have fun should always be the main focus.
I never said he cheated. Only complaint i had was not getting my race and him saying he didnt spray.

And thank you for letting us know **** talking doesnt make you car fast. And that i dont have to race. i was still a little unclear on that.
Old 04-11-2009, 07:20 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Badguy7
So he calls you a ******, sprays on you and wont even give you your race??? He probably couldnt handle the fact that your car held its own from a roll. There really was no reason for him to even spray, he clearly had you and was pulling.
If you full screen it you can see i was much closer than it looks and had pretty much stopped his pull. But he had me for sure.
Old 04-12-2009, 08:07 PM
TECH Enthusiast

To top it all off... they have a video up and the tool aka the L driver... has this race up claiming its him pulling me... and then has the chase video up of the SAME race saying its the trans am lmao. Funny theirs no footage of our dig... hmmm wonder why?

I've seen boy bands that werent this gay.
Old 04-13-2009, 12:10 PM
On The Tree

well then some people...........
Old 04-14-2009, 02:56 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by w3s1c0a5t
To top it all off... they have a video up and the tool aka the L driver... has this race up claiming its him pulling me... and then has the chase video up of the SAME race saying its the trans am lmao. Funny theirs no footage of our dig... hmmm wonder why?

I've seen boy bands that werent this gay.
There's a bunch of guys like that, there's a car club locally that video tapes all there races but only post the videos of them winning. My friend beat there 350Z in his G35 and that video has never been posted. They dont talk ****, which is the cool thing but they just dont post up there losses.

Last edited by Badguy7; 04-14-2009 at 03:02 PM.
Old 04-14-2009, 03:12 PM
12 Second Club

Well I hate to say it... but it's your fault
You lost as soon as you let him get the race he wanted

It might be a dick thing to do, but I wouldn't setup a roll race unless it was just for ***** and giggles. A4's have no business roll racing After 2nd gear it's over, 3rd gear just goes on for too long.

And nothing wrong with talking ****, but you can talk **** in a good way without being a complete pecker. And it sounds like the dude who sprayed (without question sprayed) was a complete pecker
Old 04-14-2009, 04:05 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Punisher GTO
Well I hate to say it... but it's your fault
You lost as soon as you let him get the race he wanted

It might be a dick thing to do, but I wouldn't setup a roll race unless it was just for ***** and giggles. A4's have no business roll racing After 2nd gear it's over, 3rd gear just goes on for too long.

And nothing wrong with talking ****, but you can talk **** in a good way without being a complete pecker. And it sounds like the dude who sprayed (without question sprayed) was a complete pecker
+346 on all accounts other than auto's roll racing. 3rd doesnt last long with 4.10's

It was my fault for giving that "pecker" his race. Just thought since they were putting up all this great footage, Id give you guys the scoop.

I bet with the way the car is now i would beat him in his race motor to motor.
Old 04-14-2009, 06:59 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

the car you can hear in the video is the op.
when he drops back all of a sudden, that's when he shifted (you can see/hear it).

how well do you think a bolt-on stalled a4 is supposed to do against a cammed m6 from a roll?

however... when the op is coming up to the top of 3rd (stalled with 4.10, probably 110mph or less?), you can see him hold his ground back there for a second. you might think nitrous pressure drop, but most likely the cammed m6 had just shifted into 4th.

the cammed m6 might have been an ***, but i don't think he sprayed.
Old 04-14-2009, 07:25 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It looks like you let off.