Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Killed a Civic hatch... BAD

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2009, 08:22 AM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by AWD_Launch
I'll bring you an eclipse that walks the **** out of your car then laugh when you spout ricer excuses. I'll go from a roll or dig. Auto+RWD+Power=OWNED from any situation
Fixed it for you. It's funny how there's so many AWD's on the NHRA circuit, because they're so much better and all...
Old 05-06-2009, 10:58 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 98gsr-t<lsx
And idk about defending a honda as it seems he is just giving his opinion, since he is probably more educated on imports than most people on here.
Some people just think it's rude to go on a website and bash the primary topic for the ENTIRE WEBSITE. Doing that stinks of a pimpled face 13 year old living in his mother's basement looking for something to do between world of warcraft.

No disrespect meant that is just what people assume when you make post's like some of the one's on here. Regardless of his knowledge he's making himself out to look like an ***. Oh and feel free to flame all you want, some of us have real lives and don't live on this forum.

Oh and to OP good kill, if he wasn't acting like an *** then he might have been playing you, but good kill nonetheless.
Old 05-06-2009, 01:02 PM
***Repost Police***

Originally Posted by kain01
Some people just think it's rude to go on a website and bash the primary topic for the ENTIRE WEBSITE. Doing that stinks of a pimpled face 13 year old living in his mother's basement looking for something to do between world of warcraft.

No disrespect meant that is just what people assume when you make post's like some of the one's on here. Regardless of his knowledge he's making himself out to look like an ***. Oh and feel free to flame all you want, some of us have real lives and don't live on this forum.

Oh and to OP good kill, if he wasn't acting like an *** then he might have been playing you, but good kill nonetheless.
I make myself out to look like an ***? Do you actually pay attention to anything that goes on?
Old 05-06-2009, 03:24 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by BtownblkSS
I dont care hondas are gay i love ricers in their civic si's thinking they can beat everything on the road, haha and diambo why are you on this site? I love how your car sounds like my moped i got beat by an 09 z06 today in a stoplight run but it was fun as hell. I think i suprised him though.

I don't care what YOU think my car sounds like. I like how you talked about how my car sounds rather than how fast it is at the track. Are we on an audio forum or a car racing forum? STFU & . I am entitled to my opinion. I am on this site because I like LSX powered cars. Why is it any of your concern?

Originally Posted by Wesmanw02
Until the oil sprays all over his windshield and Mr. Diambo has to pull over and call Triple A.

When you buy a DSM it should automatically come with stock shares of a towing company.

I have owned my car since 2003. Number of times it has been raced over the years? 700+. Number of times it has been towed anywhere? 3X. BTW, I do drive my car to the track, run low 11's on bald street tires and pump fuel and drive it back home. It's never trailered to the track and I drive it every day. When you do that with your f-body (or whatever the **** you drive,) then you can talk **** about my car. Mmmmkk?

Originally Posted by Irunelevens
But the good thing is, Diambo would be so far ahead of you in a race that you wouldn't be able to hear his car .

I LOVE it hahahaha! Thanks dude.

You guys get so defensive and butt hurt over opinions.
Old 05-06-2009, 03:24 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I am going to have to say, Irunelevens is one of the most un-biased person on this site, outside of the mods. He trys to clear up alot of misconceptions, and is generally knowledgable about the other non gm car topics that surface here. While alot of times it seems to some people that he is a import nutswinger or something, that is far from accurate. He tries to relay accurate info regardless if it is Honda, Mitsu, Ford, ect. Just half the time he, or others around here, get in an arguement, it is because of misconceptions and other ****. We are all here to try and learn, and also teach, about not only our cars, but others as well.
Old 05-06-2009, 03:39 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Roger Z06
Who is this Diambo character and does he want to run a stock z06?

I would but I'm not in your state. I didn't challenge anyone though but I'm sure as hell not scared of a stock Z. I know what I can do against one. I did not attack you or challenge your win in this thread; Just some stupid non-factual general statements that were said by some fanbois. I have friends with fast Civics, I have friends with fast LSX cars so I really I'm neutral.
Old 05-06-2009, 04:06 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by AznMuscle
I am going to have to say, Irunelevens is one of the most un-biased person on this site, outside of the mods. He trys to clear up alot of misconceptions, and is generally knowledgable about the other non gm car topics that surface here. While alot of times it seems to some people that he is a import nutswinger or something, that is far from accurate. He tries to relay accurate info regardless if it is Honda, Mitsu, Ford, ect. Just half the time he, or others around here, get in an arguement, it is because of misconceptions and other ****. We are all here to try and learn, and also teach, about not only our cars, but others as well.
nope he's a huge ricer fan boi. . . and mustang fan boi too sorry couldnt forget that one!

JP IRUN

Last edited by PNYKLR-TA; 05-06-2009 at 04:11 PM.
Old 05-06-2009, 05:46 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by kain01

Pretty sure I am just stating the fact that if someone said they had a b16a, a z6 swap, lsvtec, b20vtec or any of those, you wouldn't even know where to start to stutter on the topic, whereas he is giving you some insight. Just like if you walked up to me and asked to put a stall in your car, I wouldn't know where to even start. I am around and have seen and know plenty of quick hondas or imports in general, including a couple skittles and evo's, but I personally have never seen a built honda with a supercharger and nitrous.

I am on this sight because I have a few friends that use it and I find these stories amusing, I rarely post on any of them.
Old 05-06-2009, 05:55 PM
Launching!

EVOs run 19-20psi stock.
94-98 Cummins run 24psi stock.
With one little $5 elbow mine runs 37psi,
They are still slow as ****
Old 05-06-2009, 08:50 PM
TECH Regular

I love how everyone cares so damn much.

For me, it doesn't really matter what you drive, but you're attitude towards cars in general.
A lot of people in here are pretty close minded and negative towards anything not made in America... err, Canada

It is good for some laughs though
Old 05-06-2009, 09:01 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I make myself out to look like an ***? Do you actually pay attention to anything that goes on?
lmao I actually thought he was defending the other guy, my mistake. I guess I really didn't pay attention this time.
Old 05-06-2009, 09:02 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by AWD_Launch
I'll bring you an eclipse that walks the **** out of your car then laugh when you spout ricer excuses. I'll go from a roll or dig. Auto+AWD+Power=OWNED from any situation
lol bring it then ....
Old 05-06-2009, 09:14 PM
TECH Addict

*******.... wow.
Old 05-06-2009, 09:14 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 98gsr-t<lsx
Pretty sure I am just stating the fact that if someone said they had a b16a, a z6 swap, lsvtec, b20vtec or any of those, you wouldn't even know where to start to stutter on the topic, whereas he is giving you some insight. Just like if you walked up to me and asked to put a stall in your car, I wouldn't know where to even start. I am around and have seen and know plenty of quick hondas or imports in general, including a couple skittles and evo's, but I personally have never seen a built honda with a supercharger and nitrous.

I am on this sight because I have a few friends that use it and I find these stories amusing, I rarely post on any of them.
I assume you meant the b16a4 with 174 hp and 111 lb of torque out of civic si jdm? The ls vtec from the second and third gen integra's, The B20a from the prelude, meh whatever. I live by one rule, and that is know thy enemy, I may not be able to turn a wrench on them but I know perfectly well what to look for if I look under your hood.

Anyway for whatever reason I thought you were defending the guy that's ACTUALLY making an *** of himself in this thread....besides me now.......