Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

I got owned!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2009, 12:07 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by The Manalishi
mulalleybs stop Googling what a restrictor plate is and why your car isn't tuned for meth and post some pics.
BWWWAAAAAAAAHHHAHAHHA.

(psst, he logged off dude..no green light).

I ahve to admit, I'm really curious to know myself.
Old 05-10-2009, 12:09 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by ponygt65
BWWWAAAAAAAAHHHAHAHHA.

(psst, he logged off dude..no green light).

I ahve to admit, I'm really curious to know myself.
It was still green when I started to post. O-well.
Old 05-10-2009, 12:47 AM
Tech Apprentice

I hate how little *** boy clans join a match on COD4 and they are so good because their lack of life allows them to play 24/7. I bet they are all virgin nerds that need me to punch them in the throat. ******* queers, they probably slap eachother on the *** when they get a kill too. I'm going to bed...
Old 05-10-2009, 07:59 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by ponygt65
And I'm voicing mine...see how that works.

n00b...I'mma tell you the same I tell a few, sit back, chill, learn the ropes and all is cool. Don't...and well, you'll likely have the title of this thread listed in your sig.

So what's the low down on your Z06? NUmbers, specs, etc?

and....

That's ricer ****. I could take the money you spent on your car and have a mustang that would make you **** on your own tires. What's your point?
With all due respect... would someone take a minute and educate me on the Mustang that is out there besting the ZR1?

I spend WAY too much time 'studying' that car and the latest buzz ZR1... I don't recall "Mustang" coming up in ANY of those conversations.

Now I know that Shelby put together a 700Hp heap, but that's an aftermarket setup... I doubt that it would take much to take the stock ZR1s 638hp to 738... I mean, seems like a 100 shot would do that; and do it for $300 and two hours...

So while I appreciate the whole 'brand loyalty spirit'... at the moment Chevy OWNS the world ... which isn't bad for a company that should have been in bankruptcy 3 years ago...

But with THAT said... Ford has managed to fight off the greeniacs and maintained the Mustang... and there's no takin gthat from them; and I assign much of their 'success' in terms of profitability, as meager as their circumstances are, to that ALONE!

They seem to be interested in building what PEOPLE WANT! And not what the media is telling everyone what they should want.

Last edited by OVA1; 05-10-2009 at 08:08 AM.
Old 05-10-2009, 08:19 AM

Originally Posted by OVA1
With all due respect... would someone take a minute and educate me on the Mustang that is out there besting the ZR1?

I spend WAY too much time 'studying' that car and the latest buzz ZR1... I don't recall "Mustang" coming up in ANY of those conversations.

Now I know that Shelby put together a 700Hp heap, but that's an aftermarket setup... I doubt that it would take much to take the stock ZR1s 638hp to 738... I mean, seems like a 100 shot would do that; and do it for $300 and two hours...

So while I appreciate the whole 'brand loyalty spirit'... at the moment Chevy OWNS the world ... which isn't bad for a company that should have been in bankruptcy 3 years ago...

But with THAT said... Ford has managed to fight off the greeniacs and maintained the Mustang... and there's no takin gthat from them; and I assign much of their 'success' in terms of profitability, as meager as their circumstances are, to that ALONE!

They seem to be interested in building what PEOPLE WANT! And not what the media is telling everyone what they should want.
What are you talking about? I can see what you are saying, but what provoked this very long post, I don't get it?

mulalleybs, definitely need to chill out a bit. Owning a cool/fast car says nothing about you. Running your mouth and acting cocky does. Calm it down a bit and you'll be a good asset to the site I'm sure
Old 05-10-2009, 08:50 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by ScreaminRedZ
What are you talking about? I can see what you are saying, but what provoked this very long post, I don't get it?

mulalleybs, definitely need to chill out a bit. Owning a cool/fast car says nothing about you. Running your mouth and acting cocky does. Calm it down a bit and you'll be a good asset to the site I'm sure
ROFL...

Whuh? For starters, I opened the post declaring 'all due respect...'

Second, what I am talking about, is Dude made a statement; which I sourced... and I simply noted that Chevy owns the road with the ZR1... nothing too controversial in that.

Third, there's nothing long about the post as far as I can tell.

And fourth, owning a cool/fast car says ya like to drive cool/fast cars and that ya spend most of your time and your money, making it cool and keeping it fast...

And fifth, as far as I can tell, being cocky is an indispensible function of that whole thing... making THAT: 'who you are...'

And Friend, such is the American way... we're free to be exceptional and THAT's just the way it is...
Old 05-10-2009, 09:09 AM

The second part of my post was not directed at you. That is why I put someone else's name before it.

Second when did anyone say that there was a new factory Mustang that would beat the ZR1. I definitely might have missed it, but that's all I was asking. Who said it?
Old 05-10-2009, 09:22 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by mulalleybs
a s/c z06

*Edit* if my car pushes more hp/tq to the wheels than the skyline does to the engine and weighs less to boot i really dont think there is anything to worry about..
So.....you own a Z06 and can't even tell the difference between 305's and 325's on the C6Z? Uh huh....
Old 05-10-2009, 10:23 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by ScreaminRedZ
The second part of my post was not directed at you. That is why I put someone else's name before it.

Second when did anyone say that there was a new factory Mustang that would beat the ZR1. I definitely might have missed it, but that's all I was asking. Who said it?
Chill out short-shank... no one jerked your chain. I was engaging the Mustang fan in some classic repartee... wherein, he implied some superiority of the Mustang over the Chevy platform...

With regard to you redirecting your comments... I suggest you implement the use of a colon ':' ; thus, the reader will recognize that there is a distinct, but divided element to your related point; and where you fail to properly punctuate, you should avoid heaping on sarcasm which only tends to amplify your ignorance.

I further suggest you climb out of my@$$... and stop trying to make something small into something it's not.
Old 05-10-2009, 10:28 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by OVA1
Chill out short-shank... no one jerked your chain. I was engaging the Mustang fan in some classic repartee... wherein, he implied some superiority of the Mustang over the Chevy platform...

With regard to you redirecting your comments... I suggest you implement the use of a colon ':' ; thus, the reader will recognize that there is a distinct, but divided element to your related point; and where you fail to properly punctuate, you should avoid heaping on sarcasm which only tends to amplify your ignorance.

I further suggest you climb out of my@$$... and stop trying to make something small into something it's not.
I suggest you quit trying to talk down to people like this.