Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

2007 mustang gt500 vs the mullet mobile

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2009, 04:50 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by CuNfUzEd
If I may. GM put's out a far superior power plant than the blue oval tards you hold so dear to heart. Now that being said the superior product does not always survive the mass opinion of morons. I think we can all agree, most people are morons. So said morons buy into the hype that the Mustang is superior because it survived and they see it on TV....a lot.
In reality, the Mustang survived becuase thier marketing. GM's dumb asses didn't market agressively enough because they knew they had a superior performing product and assumed smart, performance oriented, people would buy thier product. We did. Just to few of us to keep it going. Few people in the world research what they buy. Normally they go with what everyone else has or says. IE Mustang.
To prove my point, take McDonalds. They have the BEST marketing in the world. Good marketing you can sell crap like Big Macs and yes even Mustangs.
That's right.....Ford is the Mcdonalds of the car world. The MUstang is thier BigMac. You guys can have your superior marketing and wiser CEO's. We'll take our superior engineer's and eat all the Big Macs Ford can thow at us. It's been how many years and the stang is still not as fast as a 4th gen Fbody.

The End.
You never cease to amaze me with your banter. By the way i prefer Burger King & Sonics
Old 06-16-2009, 04:51 PM
TECH Regular

If profit won races..............Ford would win.LOL but it doesn't.
Old 06-16-2009, 04:51 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by BLUE OVAL TURBO
You never cease to amaze me with your banter. By the way i prefer Burger King & Sonics
LOL Thanks. Me too.
Old 06-16-2009, 04:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

Hard to beat a whopper, agreed~!
Old 06-16-2009, 05:00 PM
TECH Addict

Whataburger > GM
Old 06-16-2009, 05:11 PM
Launching!

i saw my first whataburger like 2 days ago...

anyways! Im not going to get really political ford vs gm crap, my heart stays in america as far as cars go. I respect a 4th gen owner as well as a new edge/S197 mustang owner, as well as a skittle owner, etc... What i dont get is why people choose foreign cars over american cars for generally no reason.. build quality, reliability, etc may be a little better on foreign cars, but make a small sacrifice to support your country and our dying car companies!

now bikes on the other hand, i gotta go import. harleys are cool and all, im just not that into em.. and buells are kind of a joke compared to liter bikes..
Old 06-16-2009, 05:14 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by violent_celerity
i saw my first whataburger like 2 days ago...

anyways! Im not going to get really political ford vs gm crap, my heart stays in america as far as cars go. I respect a 4th gen owner as well as a new edge/S197 mustang owner, as well as a skittle owner, etc... What i dont get is why people choose foreign cars over american cars for generally no reason.. build quality, reliability, etc may be a little better on foreign cars, but make a small sacrifice to support your country and our dying car companies!

now bikes on the other hand, i gotta go import. harleys are cool and all, im just not that into em.. and buells are kind of a joke compared to liter bikes..

HEY!!! None of that BS is needed!!!!!LOL This is a GM rules Ford sux ***** type of thread. So stay on the off topic, topic!LOL
Old 06-16-2009, 05:25 PM
Launching!

lol im not gonna lie, id definitely kill someone for a termi or a GT... the idea of factory boost setups amazes me. I wouldn't mind having a cummins or even an SRT8 challenger either! oh and vipers are sexy..
Old 06-16-2009, 05:28 PM
On The Tree

HEY!!! None of that BS is needed!!!!!LOL This is a GM rules Ford sux ***** type of thread. So stay on the off topic, topic!LOL
if gm rules how do you explain the GTO
Old 06-16-2009, 05:37 PM
Launching!

how does ford explain a V8 mustang that barely beats a V6 camaro?
Old 06-16-2009, 05:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Dynotune04
Do you really have time to come to an LS1 forum to fight all these battles? What's the point? Who are you trying to educate, or convince? Self justification? Just curious because I know like hell that I sure don't have time to go over to mustangforums and start spewing my GM flag waving crap and disagree with everyone over there who stands by their selections. There's just simply not enough hours in a day. I just don't understand why all the blue oval guys here seem to defend so much when it's obviously it's an uphill battle given the name of this site? I mean you must like it, you must like playing devils advocate over here where no one really cares to hear all about how Ford is not all that bad and blah blah blah. I guess to each there own. All I know is I have my preferences and I'm in the right place for that. Just amazes me how many stang guys are here (don't get me wrong that's great!) and how often it turns to this type of debate. If it's domestic, it's ok with me.
Old 06-16-2009, 05:51 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Dynotune04
What is proof that there is a platform you CAN put a LSx engine into and actually not make it fast for the win Alex.
Old 06-16-2009, 05:58 PM
TECH Regular

Yesssss.....yes.......ExCeLlEnT!!!
Old 06-16-2009, 06:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

Gto aint all that bad c'mon now Never seen a fat pig outrun a horse before? Lol.
Old 06-16-2009, 06:14 PM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Ford is ran better. No arguements. As for all the other BS about this n that........who cares that **** doean't win drag races. I'll suffer comfort, fucked up hump for the smog **** ****, plastic interior....etc.........
I am talking about all out performance. Ford has nothing and really hasn't ever had anything pound for pound can beat a Fbody.
You do understand that Ford dominates at the track right? I'm talking sanctioned events with real racers...not internet clowns. There's really no
arguing that.
Old 06-16-2009, 06:14 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by oddwraith
Gto aint all that bad c'mon now Never seen a fat pig outrun a horse before? Lol.
Yes.....yes I have. The horse had a blue oval on it.
Old 06-16-2009, 06:20 PM
Launching!

IMHO, any car can be fast with enough money thrown at it.. so debating on which is faster is pointless... but stock for stock, gm gets the nod.
Old 06-16-2009, 06:21 PM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by violent_celerity
IMHO, any car can be fast with enough money thrown at it.. so debating on which is faster is pointless... but stock for stock, gm gets the nod.
Give a nod to whoever you like. Stock sucks. There are about 3 cars in the world that are not slow in stock trim.
Old 06-16-2009, 06:25 PM
10 Second Club

wow I am so glad I posted this win

I think I going to go back tomorrow night and get video

LOL
this **** is too funny
Old 06-16-2009, 06:51 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by oddwraith
Do you really have time to come to an LS1 forum to fight all these battles? What's the point? Who are you trying to educate, or convince? Self justification? Just curious because I know like hell that I sure don't have time to go over to mustangforums and start spewing my GM flag waving crap and disagree with everyone over there who stands by their selections. There's just simply not enough hours in a day. I just don't understand why all the blue oval guys here seem to defend so much when it's obviously it's an uphill battle given the name of this site? I mean you must like it, you must like playing devils advocate over here where no one really cares to hear all about how Ford is not all that bad and blah blah blah. I guess to each there own. All I know is I have my preferences and I'm in the right place for that. Just amazes me how many stang guys are here (don't get me wrong that's great!) and how often it turns to this type of debate. If it's domestic, it's ok with me.
im not even gonna take the time to read that entire post. the sole reason for my post was to bust scotts *****.

Quick Reply: 2007 mustang gt500 vs the mullet mobile