Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Riced honda pissed me off (must read)

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2009, 10:32 PM
9 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by dsmfan95
Evidently you do since you've replied twice now.
I guess if he can't beat them on the streets he's going to beat them on a forum.

Wesman, did you see this thread? Go share your generous wisdom over there.
https://ls1tech.com/forums/street-ra...vo-t7-gnx.html

Last edited by willizm; 06-24-2009 at 10:48 PM.
Old 06-24-2009, 10:57 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i really have no idea why wesman and big hammer hate imports soooooooo very very very very very much.....as much as i love domestic i give credits when its due, and in this case for evo and sti, of course they're not as fast as domestics in straight line but they have their own advantage ie:AWD, in corners, ice etc

i have several friends with evo and some with sti, and they're really cool people to hang with..so IMHO it's the person who drives the car that give the car a bad name not the car itself.

just my .02
Old 06-24-2009, 11:14 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by GMmexican
Owned? Hey I'm happy to see it. I'll give credit where credit is due. I've just never seen any 1st hand outside of a 1/4 mile track.

Here's my end of the bargain...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZxmwRUk6PY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlTGCBVwLxE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2gVZNU3lLo
Old 06-24-2009, 11:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

4-gen fbodys are typically used for drag strips because of there motor and live rear axle but if you know what you are doing they can be pretty good in the twisties if you have the skill. Our local guys have auto x events all the time, camaros/trans ams just get stereotyped as drag cars. I wont even get into corvettes and gto's since those are IRS cars that can be made to handle very good.
Old 06-24-2009, 11:41 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by GMmexican
4-gen fbodys are typically used for drag strips because of there motor and live rear axle but if you know what you are doing they can be pretty good in the twisties if you have the skill. Our local guys have auto x events all the time, camaros/trans ams just get stereotyped as drag cars. I wont even get into corvettes and gto's since those are IRS cars that can be made to handle very good.
GTO's are too heavy IMHO but those Vettes are track ready off the showroom floor. A skilled driver can do amazing things with them. What about track days out at Thunderhill or Laguna Seca? Do some of the local guys make it out there a few times during the summer?
Old 06-25-2009, 12:57 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Steiner
Wesman you're still lost bro. You change oil at Jiffy Lube from a dungenous recess in the ground. The Evo/STi pearls of wisdom you bestow on the LS1 community are, at best, 2nd hand regurgitated BS. But in all likelihood they're just your personal creative writing project. The only thing you're qualified to talk about is motor oil weight, oil filter and accumulated debris on the undercarriage. I don't know if your wife kicks your *** around, your boss, or maybe even your pillow biting lover but using these kind of cars as some sort of an outlet for your life's frustrations isn't working out. I've cumulatively forgotten more about these two cars than you know. Challenge me please.

Hey CarsandWomen...talk is cheap. I'll find some footage of an 8 second Evo if you show me a Camaro carving up a road course. Fair?
Damn Skippy. talk is cheap, ill see what i can find. Still pics or video?
PS I like your style

EDIT: damn yall beat me to it already. that wasnt even 24 hours

Steiner you should talk to Mitchntx, hes got a formula he auto x. track car, its an lt1 body style i think. Hes been giving me great advice on chassis and suspension to make the 'camaro better in the twisties

Last edited by CarsandWomen; 06-25-2009 at 01:14 AM.
Old 06-25-2009, 03:57 AM
Teching In

Haha no worries. GMmexican had some footage and good info. Getting enough guys for a good track day can be a hassle. Maybe we'll try to do an "East meets West" day at Thunderhill this summer. It's expensive and it takes a commitment but it's a fricken blast regardless of the car you're driving or experience.
Old 06-25-2009, 10:15 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by raysadude
i really have no idea why wesman and big hammer hate imports soooooooo very very very very very much.....as much as i love domestic i give credits when its due, and in this case for evo and sti, of course they're not as fast as domestics in straight line but they have their own advantage ie:AWD, in corners, ice etc

i have several friends with evo and some with sti, and they're really cool people to hang with..so IMHO it's the person who drives the car that give the car a bad name not the car itself.

just my .02
Simple, if credits not due, I don't give credit. And personally I don't see anything special about these jap imports that people like Steiner get off on.

I have a couple friends with imports as well. One of my good friends has an STI. Difference is he doesn't talk it up like all the idiot ricers (Steiner, Willizm, dsmfan) in this forum. He takes his car for what its worth, and he enjoys driving it, especially on the mountain. He doesn't make bullshit HP claims, he doesn't claim to beat any other cars, and he doesn't go trolling on Domestic forums looking to start trouble. Its always a good time going on cruises with him on some twisty back roads. He only has a couple little mods, because he doesn't feel like blowing his motor or drivetrain or turning his car into a turbo lagging piece of **** like everyone else on the internet. If every import driver was like him we wouldn't have any of these problems, including the troll problem we have in this thread. These are people who shouldn't even be here, yet come on here to talk **** about OUR cars. Its pathetic.
Old 06-25-2009, 11:20 AM
TECH Apprentice

This thread has turned GHEY.
Old 06-25-2009, 11:46 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Wesmanw02
Simple, if credits not due, I don't give credit. And personally I don't see anything special about these jap imports that people like Steiner get off on.

I have a couple friends with imports as well. One of my good friends has an STI. Difference is he doesn't talk it up like all the idiot ricers (Steiner, Willizm, dsmfan) in this forum. He takes his car for what its worth, and he enjoys driving it, especially on the mountain. He doesn't make bullshit HP claims, he doesn't claim to beat any other cars, and he doesn't go trolling on Domestic forums looking to start trouble. Its always a good time going on cruises with him on some twisty back roads. He only has a couple little mods, because he doesn't feel like blowing his motor or drivetrain or turning his car into a turbo lagging piece of **** like everyone else on the internet. If every import driver was like him we wouldn't have any of these problems, including the troll problem we have in this thread. These are people who shouldn't even be here, yet come on here to talk **** about OUR cars. Its pathetic.
You're delusional dude. Only in your peanut brain would the ideal import owner be a meek introvert disinterested in his car or its potential. And only in your garbanzo bean of a noodle would it have to be "domestic vs. import: pick a side bitches". They're just cars Wesman. Not lifestyle choices. Piles of plastic, metal and rubber. Get over this juvenile hatred and get some perspective. Do you even know what other cars I own? What about the other people you call "idiot ricers"?

Nobody's shoving these conversations down your throat either. The thread title is "Riced honda pissed me off (must read)". Did you think a couple Corvettes were going to be racing? Either deal with it or limit your posts to threads that don't make your blood boil. Life's too short. Until you can keep a cool head this forum's most tenured troll is unmistakably YOU and you know it.

Last edited by Steiner; 06-25-2009 at 11:53 AM.
Old 06-25-2009, 01:20 PM
Staging Lane

In hopes of adding humor to this thread....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojB7KkaR03I&feature=fvw
Old 06-25-2009, 01:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by willizm
This thread is FAIL. Listen guys, STI's and Evo's are capable cars. I don't see anyone dumping on a G8 because it's a grocery getting 4-door, so why is everyone getting butt sore over these cars. Same thing goes for guys on the board that have v6 f-bodies. i don't see you displacement guys dumping on the guy that said he had a v6 in this thread. I don't own any of those cars, but I respect them. i own an 01 WS6 and an 08 G37 and both are excellent cars, but honestly, an sti can probably beat out both of my cars stock for stock. It's not uncommen for lightly to moderatly modded sti's and evo's to hit 11's and 12's. Hell a stock sti can hit 13 flat yet have 130hp less then a new camaro SS that produces about the same time..
Fail? Fail what? There is no test,it's all tried and tested dude. Btw, about your sti. Keep the sled, they're great for winter and off road rally. None of which excite me. They are dogs from a roll I hear and they look caca.
Old 06-25-2009, 07:52 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 96WS6guy

Old 06-25-2009, 09:01 PM
9 Second Club

[QUOTE=Wesmanw02;11812195]Difference is he doesn't talk it up like all the idiot ricers (Steiner, Willizm, dsmfan) in this forum. [QUOTE]

Dumb ****, I own an 01 WS6 T/A. Why call me a ricer you ******* retarded nutswinger?!?!

Last edited by willizm; 06-25-2009 at 09:09 PM.
Old 06-25-2009, 11:18 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 96WS6guy

hahaha omg that is ****** funny dude lol VTECCCCC!!!!
Old 06-26-2009, 12:20 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Steiner
You're delusional dude. Only in your peanut brain would the ideal import owner be a meek introvert disinterested in his car or its potential. And only in your garbanzo bean of a noodle would it have to be "domestic vs. import: pick a side bitches". They're just cars Wesman. Not lifestyle choices. Piles of plastic, metal and rubber. Get over this juvenile hatred and get some perspective. Do you even know what other cars I own? What about the other people you call "idiot ricers"?
You spend more time thinking up creative phrases then you do thinking about what you are actually saying. Your entire post is a rant about nothing, about how my opinion is wrong, about how my views are wrong, about how everyone is wrong except for you. You have serious problems, and the sooner you GTF off this forum and deal with them, the better is will be for everyone. You are mentally ill, there is no question about that.

Anyone who tries to talk up imports on a Domestic forum is an idiot ricer. And You're #1 in that sorry group. Just look at your profile. You're mocking people on here; you put "Ride: Domestics" and "Engine: Big V8" and then have a picture of your queer 4 door lancer in your sig. That wreaks of trolling and poor taste.

Nobody's shoving these conversations down your throat either. The thread title is "Riced honda pissed me off (must read)". Did you think a couple Corvettes were going to be racing? Either deal with it or limit your posts to threads that don't make your blood boil. Life's too short. Until you can keep a cool head this forum's most tenured troll is unmistakably YOU and you know it.
Thats correct, the title was "Ricer Honda Pisses me off". Therefore the thread author is complaining about stupid ricers such as yourself, who drive around in pile of **** jap cars talking ****. Sound familiar?? I'm sure it does, or you wouldn't be defending your precious riceburners in this thread. So I come in here to agree with the author, and what happens?? A bunch of ricer trolls try and gang up on me because they don't like my opinion...on an LS1 forum.

You know what life is too short for?? Spending your time trolling forums of cars you hate so that you can brag about whatever piece of **** ricer you feel like talking up that day. Get your fat *** out of your computer chair, hit the treadmill, and stop wasting space on this forum.

The only troll here is YOU riceboy. You contribute NOTHING, you're only here to talk up your jap crap, just look at your posts. You are in denial calling me a troll on a forum that I'm a legit member of. You're not a legit member of anything, you're just here to start trouble and cause problems. Which, as you can see, works. GTFO and get a life.

Last edited by Wesmanw02; 06-26-2009 at 12:43 AM.
Old 06-26-2009, 12:22 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by willizm

Dumb ****, I own an 01 WS6 T/A. Why call me a ricer you ******* retarded nutswinger?!?!
You're in here talking up riceburners and you have a total of 12 posts in 3 months, "dumb ****". You're obviously only here to lurk in the SR section and bullshit.
Old 06-26-2009, 02:28 AM
Launching!

In the whole Muscle Cars vs Tuner Car argument, whats the criteria that everyone is basing their side on? Overall potential? Power? 1/4 mile capabilities? Handling Capabilities? Appearance? Top Speed? Cost to mod? Cost to buy?
Old 06-26-2009, 03:15 AM
9 Second Club

You're in here talking up riceburners and you have a total of 12 posts in 3 months, "dumb ****". You're obviously only here to lurk in the SR section and bullshit.
If I was that much of a lurker then why would i post a new member thread with my car you stupid piece of ****. If you had actual valid points to back up your white trash laden opinions, then I could hear you out. Go **** a goat you hick piece of ****.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/introduct...-ws6-pics.html
Old 06-26-2009, 04:20 AM
Teching In

You spend more time thinking up creative phrases then you do thinking about what you are actually saying. Your entire post is a rant about nothing, about how my opinion is wrong, about how my views are wrong, about how everyone is wrong except for you. You have serious problems, and the sooner you GTF off this forum and deal with them, the better is will be for everyone. You are mentally ill, there is no question about that.

Anyone who tries to talk up imports on a Domestic forum is an idiot ricer. And You're #1 in that sorry group. Just look at your profile. You're mocking people on here; you put "Ride: Domestics" and "Engine: Big V8" and then have a picture of your queer 4 door lancer in your sig. That wreaks of trolling and poor taste.

Thats correct, the title was "Ricer Honda Pisses me off". Therefore the thread author is complaining about stupid ricers such as yourself, who drive around in pile of **** jap cars talking ****. Sound familiar?? I'm sure it does, or you wouldn't be defending your precious riceburners in this thread. So I come in here to agree with the author, and what happens?? A bunch of ricer trolls try and gang up on me because they don't like my opinion...on an LS1 forum.

You know what life is too short for?? Spending your time trolling forums of cars you hate so that you can brag about whatever piece of **** ricer you feel like talking up that day. Get your fat *** out of your computer chair, hit the treadmill, and stop wasting space on this forum.

The only troll here is YOU riceboy. You contribute NOTHING, you're only here to talk up your jap crap, just look at your posts. You are in denial calling me a troll on a forum that I'm a legit member of. You're not a legit member of anything, you're just here to start trouble and cause problems. Which, as you can see, works. GTFO and get a life.
http://www.mahalo.com/how-to-become-a-walmart-greeter