Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

last saturday-25psi

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2003, 01:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Super Mario
Actually, I'm not even in a frat. That's pretty much all bullshit. I have a girlfriend.
yeah girl firends have a way to suck all the fun out of every thing
Old 11-17-2003, 02:00 PM
STF Veteran

Originally Posted by One [Z28] Punch
damn, you guys are lowering the standars of this section everytime you post your immature ****

Boy get some class SM, your mother should have taught you better manners than these. And it doesn't even matter in this situation if the above said was in a joking matter

I can't wait until SM gets out of class and rips you a new one.
You need some class yourself, talking about other people's mom's is a big no-no where I'm from. Earn you a quick trip to the stars. Why even mention that???
Immature?? Get real. Just having some fun flame action. YOU aren't being forced to read this filth, and neither is she. Let her and her dad handle their own, like I'm gonna see SM handle you!
I'll be in class in an hour, too. I'm sure I'll have to respond from some immature crap from you, too, when I get out. That is.......only if you are mature enough to just take this as my .02, and leave it at that.
Old 11-17-2003, 02:27 PM
TECH Junkie

wow. Last night, err... this morning when I went to bed, this thread was only 9 1/2 pages long. WTF guys. took me fifteen minutes to read it all. CAN WE PLEASE JUST GET THIS RACE OVER WITH?
Old 11-17-2003, 02:29 PM
Banned

25p.s.i. This is daddy just wondering why you didn't call? I told my tires weren't an issue, and that my girlfriend was coming over with her new Mach 1 Friday night. But you were suppose to call me and give me your cell phone #, so why haven't you called? By the my daughter isn't a "stupid trailor freak," ***** in your park when are you going to call?
Old 11-17-2003, 02:34 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Ghey

damn, you guys are lowering the standars of this section everytime you post your immature ****

Boy get some class SM, your mother should have taught you better manners than these. And it doesn't even matter in this situation if the above said was in a joking matter

Nobody forces you to read this. If it's too graphic for you, you can just click out of it. Guess your mom sheltered you from the real world, where people actually curse and there is a such thing as oral sex... not me.

People such as Howard Stern, George Carlin, Eminem, and the Farrelly Brothers pull in millions of dollars per year being immature and joking around gratuitously. Are you going to tell now that society doesn't condone immature behavior?

By the way, this is the Street Racing Forum. We have no standards to lower.

Originally Posted by StockTAWS-6
***** in your park
Isn't the proper saying "***** in your end of the court" or "your ball"?

.... btw guys, I didn't go to class today. Heheh.
Old 11-17-2003, 02:34 PM
TECH Apprentice

What will we all do after this drama is over
Start another One
Hey Titty Bar
I found a home for my 347... 89 Notch back (carb set up with Victor heads)
and lots on N2O Pick up this week (just the shell)
Old 11-17-2003, 02:36 PM
TECH Apprentice

Holy Crap. Just race all ready and record it if possible. I get the feeling this gonna be another Bullitt situation. All talk and no RACE.
Old 11-17-2003, 02:37 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by AmMscl
What will we all do after this drama is over
Start another One
yep, there's always another troll that seems to come out of the woodworking. First there was 281cipwr, then bullitt, then bowtieman4life, then that guy from Boston that Unit owned (don't recall his name)... now this tool... who will be next?
Old 11-17-2003, 02:47 PM
TECH Junkie

wait wait, what about john doe? remember him? Haha, mario, you lazy SOB, not going to class today. Hehe. I did the same thing. Stupid 8:30 class. Skipped other two classes cuz this thread is too hot to leave it. If i go to class, ill get back and there will be like five more pages to read
Old 11-17-2003, 02:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

You told me that you had my number when I called you, from the CID! Yes you did tell me that you would run me, but not until you put some tires on your car. I've been trying to run you now, for a week and a half. This week it will go down, no matter what the weather is like. If its raining, **** it. Will drive to where it is dry!
Old 11-17-2003, 03:02 PM
STF Veteran

Finally!!!
Old 11-17-2003, 03:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by MillaTK
wow. Last night, err... this morning when I went to bed, this thread was only 9 1/2 pages long. WTF guys. took me fifteen minutes to read it all. CAN WE PLEASE JUST GET THIS RACE OVER WITH?
yeah i was board today and apparently 02PHOENIX was as well . with a couple others popping off here and there. **** guys this is a kicking thred but i gotta go take an art test. ill be back at 8. **** my last post was when i left the office that was about 30 min ago. ... god id love to blow off class today but its a stupid test today. i think we should just have a "trash talking" section and move stuff like this to a 'flame of the week' thred.
right
see ya
Old 11-17-2003, 03:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

Mario your forgot about me! I was before Bullit
Old 11-17-2003, 03:07 PM
STF Veteran

Originally Posted by cudaeh
yeah i was board today and apparently 02PHOENIX was as well . with a couple others popping off here and there.
Yup, "work" was cake today! $#!T!!! Late for class.
Old 11-17-2003, 03:09 PM
On The Tree

daaammmnnnnn. That was a llloooooonnnnnng *** thread. I thought I was going to read the outcome, but I guess it didnt happen yet.
By the way.. the funniest thing was..

the straight A student writing "self of steem"..

Thats classic...
Old 11-17-2003, 03:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

ditto piece
Old 11-17-2003, 03:18 PM
TECH Junkie

Cudaeh,seeya later dude, this thread will have like five more pages though, hehe. I like your flame of the week thread idea.
Old 11-17-2003, 03:40 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 02PHOENIX
I can't wait until SM gets out of class and rips you a new one.
You need some class yourself, talking about other people's mom's is a big no-no where I'm from. Earn you a quick trip to the stars. Why even mention that???
Immature?? Get real. Just having some fun flame action. YOU aren't being forced to read this filth, and neither is she. Let her and her dad handle their own, like I'm gonna see SM handle you!
I'll be in class in an hour, too. I'm sure I'll have to respond from some immature crap from you, too, when I get out. That is.......only if you are mature enough to just take this as my .02, and leave it at that.
Bitch don't speak unless spoken to... my comments were for SM.
How can you say I was speaking about his mom, when it was clear that I was saying his mom "should have" taught him manners
BTW, get off SM's nuts, you and along all the trolls in this section.

This used to be a clean section where you posted a kill and got congratulated for it or the flag came out

Oh yeah and SM, just because your role models (Eminiem, Howard Stern, etc...) make millions being "immature" doesn't make it right, or does it? Look Eminem jumped off the cliff, follow him SM
Old 11-17-2003, 04:01 PM
STF veteran / 10 second club

Hey, it's dry up here in NY ....
Old 11-17-2003, 04:02 PM
TECH Fanatic

This used to be a clean section where you posted a kill and got congratulated for it or the flag came out
It was all polluted by Tit-wad and his leg-humping, homosexual, English-impaired, everything's-bigger-here-in-Texas crew. (My respect to the legitimate and cool Texas residents, who are made to look bad by the aforementioned weenies.)

Let the 25psi hind-kicking commence!

SC-