Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

last saturday-25psi

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2003, 08:55 PM
STF veteran / 10 second club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Little girl, I would reconsider some of the things you say before you get your daddy hurt. I personally could give two ***** about what you say, but some of the people on here might not think the same way.
I don't understand why it is so difficult to quit talking so much crap and race already. This "arguement" has been completely one sided, with you spewing all the crap, and 25 saying nothing. Maybe you should just have your dad go out and race him ... it only takes a few minutes, I'm sure he has enough time in his busy busy busy schedule to fit that in.
Also, I think he might want to get a better job, maybe one that pays better and requires less time. That is obvious to me from the fact he is "constantly busy," but yet has his 17 year old daughter mow the lawn rather then paying the guy across the street to do it.
Old 11-17-2003, 09:02 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

xphantomws6x if you can give two **** about what i say then why are you always replying back? And i cut the yard out of respect for my dad for putting a roof over my head! So why should he pay someone to do it when i can do it for free?
Old 11-17-2003, 09:02 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by SS00Blue
It was all polluted by Tit-wad and his leg-humping, homosexual, English-impaired, everything's-bigger-here-in-Texas crew. (My respect to the legitimate and cool Texas residents, who are made to look bad by the aforementioned weenies.)

Let the 25psi hind-kicking commence!

SC-
Look punk Viper body part painter, if you have a problem with me let's get it out in the open instead of your continuous, pointless, humorless, intelect-less, sacless, ball-licker comments prior to this one. You seem to be under the impression that you intimidate me with your pathetic excuse for insults. I asked you before and I guess I will ask you again since you seem to have ignored me the first time. What the **** is your major malfunction private Pyle. Do you just randomly decide you hate someone or do you just hate me because I drive a car that could hand you your *** at will? Either way, I don't get it nor do I much care, but curiosity is getting the best of me.

The ball is in your court so let's have it.....
Old 11-17-2003, 09:06 PM
TECH Senior Member

This is like the World War, Street Racing section style. I'm not even gonna respond to anything else, lmao. This is just too damn funny. Many people have been owned, and they just keep on trying.
Old 11-17-2003, 09:09 PM
STF veteran / 10 second club

Originally Posted by StockTAWS-6
xphantomws6x if you can give two **** about what i say then why are you always replying back? And i cut the yard out of respect for my dad for putting a roof over my head! So why should he pay someone to do it when i can do it for free?
Well, for one, I am attempting to rid the forum of stupid people ... so I pick on them incessantly until they go away. So far I have an 100% success rate, and expect nothing different when it comes to you.

As for the mowing … why should his daughter mow the lawn if he could just pay someone to do it? Maybe your dad and I have different values, but my daughter (when I have one that is) will not be caught dead mowing a lawn. Like I said, possible different values … I guess it depends how he was brought up.
Old 11-17-2003, 09:09 PM
TECH Junkie

It isn't a matter of being owned or not to me, just wanna know WTF is up with this guy. He seems to hate me and doesn't even know me. What a moron!
Old 11-17-2003, 09:13 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by xphantomws6x
Well, for one, I am attempting to rid the forum of stupid people ... so I pick on them incessantly until they go away. So far I have an 100% success rate, and expect nothing different when it comes to you.

As for the mowing … why should his daughter mow the lawn if he could just pay someone to do it? Maybe your dad and I have different values, but my daughter (when I have one that is) will not be caught dead mowing a lawn. Like I said, possible different values … I guess it depends how he was brought up.
I guess it is just a respect value when your dad takes care of 2 kids while still paying child support because the mother is a bitch like that! Any more Questions? And if you are attempting to rid the forum of stuipid people why dont you do us all a favor and lower the rate by you getting the **** off!
Old 11-17-2003, 09:15 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Super Mario
This is like the World War, Street Racing section style. I'm not even gonna respond to anything else, lmao. This is just too damn funny. Many people have been owned, and they just keep on trying.
Are you not going to try anymore because i keep OWNING you like my little bitch?
Old 11-17-2003, 09:18 PM
TECH Junkie

DAMN!

This little guy has some sac!

Keep um going, they are a bunch of little bitches anyway!
Old 11-17-2003, 09:20 PM
STF Veteran

Are you not going to try anymore because i keep OWNING you like my little bitch?
The only one of you two that got owned was you!
Mario, your hoe is getting out of line again!
I even saw her today on the corner sitting on her *** again!
Mario please don't show her how your pimp hand is way strong.......
That's what SNOOP would do!
Pinkey ring to eye, beyatch!
Old 11-17-2003, 09:22 PM
TECH Junkie

WHODIE.........
Old 11-17-2003, 09:26 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 02PHOENIX
The only one of you two that got owned was you!
Mario, your hoe is getting out of line again!
I even saw her today on the corner sitting on her *** again!
Mario please don't show her how your pimp hand is way strong.......
That's what SNOOP would do!
Pinkey ring to eye, beyatch!
Bitch if you saw me on the street corner you would know it because it would be the best thing you would ever get to LOOK at!
Old 11-17-2003, 09:28 PM
Banned

Well night night guys keep the put downs coming! i will not be in school 2morrow to respond because i have to go to court. I will check them 2morrow night though. Have fun and give me your best shot!
Old 11-17-2003, 09:28 PM
STF Veteran

Okay, just noticed something. That glass jawed ****** *** chauncey that only takes one punch and is knocked the f*uck out still has not replied in 3 hours.

Also saw how you waited for me to go off line to talk some ****. How gay ARE you?!

You have been handed your tall glass of STFU, and I suggest you drink it all! Anything you say now is futile. So go ahead and keep reading this thread without replying, it's just better for your image.

Last edited by 02PHOENIX; 11-17-2003 at 09:37 PM.
Old 11-17-2003, 09:32 PM
TECH Junkie

I guess it is just a respect value when your dad takes care of 2 kids while still paying child support because the mother is a bitch like that! Any more Questions? And if you are attempting to rid the forum of stuipid people why dont you do us all a favor and lower the rate by you getting the **** off!
Ummm, why the **** is your dad paying child support if he is the one taking care of the kids, unless you have other siblings living with your mother. If not, tell your father to take your mom to court cuz he should be the one RECEIVING the payments. I know this from personal experience... Ok little girl?
Old 11-17-2003, 09:33 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 02PHOENIX
Okay, just noticed something. That glass jawed ****** *** chauncey that only takes one punch and is knocked the f*uck out still has not replied in 3 hours.

Also saw how you waited for me to go off line to talk some ****. How gay ARE you?!

You have been handed your tall glass of STFU, and I suggest you drink it all! Anything you say now is futile. So go ahead and keep reading this thread without replying, it's just better for your image.
now i see why you put it in white print because it was the gayest thing i have ever read!
Old 11-17-2003, 09:34 PM
TECH Junkie

Hey guys, you keep calling her little girl. I do believe I was the first one to call her that(I could be wrong). I want compensation! Haha, little girl, what did you do wrong? You do know that prostituition is illegal in your state, dont you?
Old 11-17-2003, 09:35 PM
STF Veteran

Well night night guys keep the put downs coming! i will not be in school 2morrow to respond because i have to go to court. I will check them 2morrow night though. Have fun and give me your best shot!
Damn, Mario! Your hoe got picked up for prostitution AGAIN?!
I'm telling you, can't let her get outta pocket!

Little girl, believe me, I've seen burn victims I'd sooner gawk at!
It's sad when such a supposed pretty face, has to be ruined by such an awful mouth.

I wouldn't let you toss my salad with that thing!
Old 11-17-2003, 09:35 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by MillaTK
Ummm, why the **** is your dad paying child support if he is the one taking care of the kids, unless you have other siblings living with your mother. If not, tell your father to take your mom to court cuz he should be the one RECEIVING the payments. I know this from personal experience... Ok little girl?
well that is why we are going to court 2morrow! I moved in over here 8 months ago and the courts are finally getting to our case! Thanks for the info though.
Old 11-17-2003, 09:37 PM
TECH Junkie

wow you responded quickly. And on that comment I actually was kinda sorta trying to be nice cuz I kinda sorta felt bad for you...