Old 11-17-2003, 10:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think you meant 30 pages
Old 11-17-2003, 10:27 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by StockTAWS-6
Mario i just have one question to ask you. Are you mexican or are you just stuck in there with your inner child and have a fetish with Super Mario?
O well i just know alot of MEXICANS named Mario that cut my yard.
Thats probably one of the most racist remarks i've read here. Im MEXICAN so what are you trying to say that i mow lawns for a living? Im sure i have a better job than your daddy making the same or more money than him, and im 19! If anything has shown how ignorant, stupid, pathetic you are, its that. Your must be a real white trash living in trailer parks dating your cousins type of girl. Talking about "Them MExicans be mowing the lawn pops! And stealing all our canded pork chops!". You stupid "straight A" hoe!

......... im sure most of this didn't make sense but im really pist she actually posted that......
Old 11-17-2003, 10:30 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Super Mario
Your just a tool who's been owned and has no other argument left.

Like me and Phoenix said, if you don't like it, then get the **** out of this thread. Nobody wants you here anymore than you want to be here. Goodbye.
Lol, another dumbass using the word OWNED to complete a sentence. Damn, you thought by using OWNED I wasn't going to respond?

If I don't like it, I am going to voice my opinion. If you don't like my opinion and have to resort to immature ****, then that's you.
But I ain't bowing down to you trolls and clowns just because you banded together in your own little click. I could give a flying **** about what you two say about me leaving this thread.

"You two are like bitches, talk to ******* much"
Old 11-17-2003, 10:32 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by 25psi
Why does it seem like, I have people respond most to my threads? This **** is insane! I think this is the LS1TECH world record, for the fastest post count in history.
Dude, if you look back like ten pages, I posted pretty much the same thing. You must be a popular guy :wink:
Old 11-17-2003, 10:38 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by One [Z28] Punch
Lol, another dumbass using the word OWNED to complete a sentence. Damn, you thought by using OWNED I wasn't going to respond?

If I don't like it, I am going to voice my opinion. If you don't like my opinion and have to resort to immature ****, then that's you.
But I ain't bowing down to you trolls and clowns just because you banded together in your own little click. I could give a flying **** about what you two say about me leaving this thread.

"You two are like bitches, talk to ******* much"
Hmm, can you say HYPOCRITE.

First off, you are saying that other people are resorting to immature ****. Dude, read your post, its just like all the other immature bitching going on. Second, You say your not bowing down to "you trolls and clowns" yet you still have to respond. And by doing that you ARE bowing down to our level.

Now here comes the part where you say something like, "dont talk unless spoken to"...
Old 11-17-2003, 10:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

It's ok if your dad has a nephew/son!
Old 11-17-2003, 11:05 PM
TECH Senior Member

Alright, jesus h christ. Shut the **** up and ****** race. I love **** talking, since i am one of the people that do it best but come on. From what i see here, **** bitch needs to go to school, but it is hard when her short bus does not make it to her trailer park. im sorry girl that you have and IQ of 38 which sets you in the level of complete mental retardation. have fun in the future when you and your dad are working together greeting people at WAL - MART! TITBAR and SSBlue need to race also. no ****** race, or drop the thread. this thread has got more posts, then what me and SM make in a day. Now it is time to see who will flame on me first, and i know it will be about my truck!

Last edited by BigBronco; 11-17-2003 at 11:30 PM.
Old 11-17-2003, 11:07 PM
STF Veteran

Originally Posted by One [Z28] Punch
lol, I didn't reply in 3 hours cause I have a job bitch ****a ***. As I told you before, and will tell you again: "Bitch, I wasn't talking to you and still am not, so in the mean time don't speak unless spoken to"
Quit trying to get attention, little bitch!!! I ain't stooping down to your level.

Lol, and another thing you must be a paranoid fool to think I waited for you to get offline so I can respond ROFL. Lol, and you counting how many hours I didn't post... pathetic bitch.

Note my excessive use of the word "Bitch", that is intentional. It fits your image exactly.

I really ain't got time to deal with you little bitch, so these are my last words to you: "you are as useles as a stress sack"

BTW, I don't have any problems with Tit-bar, as he is an old timer here and not one of the new trolls roaming these boards cough phoenix cough.
Chauncey! You're back!
Well, if you are NOT talking to me, will the real PHOENIX please stand up?
Yup, you sure did "tell me before" you weren't talking to me.
Sooo, I'm paranoid because YOU waited to respond until I was offline.
Can someone look up paranoia for this **** stick??
"so these are my last words to you:" STILL not talking to me, eh?
Kinda stepin' all over yourself there, sparky!
BTW, only really big bitches such as yourself talk out the side of their mouth and :cough: so as not to let the person know/hear you.
Be a real man! :HERE: My dog has even agreed to lend you your little ball-less sack back to respond.
Son, you need to get a better job, cuz your weak *** babyshit trash talk ain't gonna cash any checks any time soon.
Here it is again for you, beeyaaaatch! You've just been
Old 11-17-2003, 11:11 PM
STF Veteran

This **** is too easy, NEXT!
Old 11-17-2003, 11:14 PM
STF Veteran

Bronco, I call on your bronco and engine making claims.

J/K
Old 11-17-2003, 11:15 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

so uhh how old are you? Because the whole HOE thing was like 3 years ago when the HOE song came out. After that it just isnt cool anymore so really you are letting this one go to far. But if it you makes you feel good keep on going! It dont bother me none!
tell that to all the black girls in Newark, Jersey City, Brownsville, Harlem, or any other city by me... They wouldn't respond nicely to you, since thats like their insult of choice. In fact, you'd probably be dead before you finished the sentence for being white and in their house at the same time.

Last edited by Super Mario; 11-17-2003 at 11:20 PM.
Old 11-17-2003, 11:19 PM
STF Veteran

Originally Posted by Super Mario
tell that to all the black girls in Newark and Jersey City. They wouldn't respond nicely to you, since thats like their insult of choice.
Just had to come back in, huh? Yeah, I know you were itchin'.
Old 11-17-2003, 11:20 PM
TECH Senior Member

I say phoenix gets a kick in the nuts! J/K i say just like the old board we have, we make what we call **** talkers finest! In this committee, it would be Me, SM, Phoenix, Evil stang, TITBAR (being the first on the Site), and Phantom!! anyone else like this. if not, this post will prolly be deleted!
Old 11-17-2003, 11:21 PM
TECH Senior Member

Yeah, but I'm tired of dealing with complete morons. I feel like I'm talking to Bullitt, with this dumb bitch. I'd rather argue with Onez28punch or 00Blue. This bores me, stupidity loses it's humor after a while.
Old 11-17-2003, 11:23 PM
TECH Senior Member

by the way, gray, before this post my posts per day was 15.37 and yours was 15.34... you better get posting!
Old 11-17-2003, 11:25 PM
TECH Senior Member

but stupidity is just so fun! but having an intelligible opponent is definately fun! it sure would be great to see bullitt just come in by some miracle, and lay it down to this choch *** bitch girl!
Old 11-17-2003, 11:26 PM
STF veteran / 10 second club

STOCK, just ask phantom
I would say you're probably stock based on how badly I whopped your *** the other day.
Haha ...

camaro, why did you let this girl back out of her cage ... put her back in there so we don't have to deal with her.

Oh, btw little girl ... turning peoples insults around is NOT original, and is normally done by 5 year olds .... now, we know you are 17 (almost a big girl) so I am sure you can come up with something A LITTLE better then that.
The "I know you are, but what am I" gets old.
Old 11-17-2003, 11:29 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by xphantomws6x
camaro, why did you let this girl back out of her cage ... put her back in there so we don't have to deal with her.
bitch gave me crabs so i cut her loose.
Old 11-17-2003, 11:30 PM
STF Veteran

Originally Posted by BigBronco
I say phoenix gets a kick in the nuts! J/K i say just like the old board we have, we make what we call **** talkers finest! In this committee, it would be Me, SM, Phoenix, Evil stang, TITBAR (being the first on the Site), and Phantom!! anyone else like this. if not, this post will prolly be deleted!
Thank you very much Bronco (not for the kick....:mumph:that hurt), I do accept the nomination!
Old 11-17-2003, 11:31 PM
TECH Senior Member

like i said, she will be at wal-mart greeting people in the front. i can say it is the only place were people with a total of 8 teeth, and drool running down their face will be accepted. damn dude, she had crabs, that ******* sucks!