Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Challenger SRT FTL

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2009, 06:55 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Challenger SRT FTL

Ok, I'm out minding my own business, trying to get this stupid microedge to work on my Nitrous. Well it fails and I give up. I'm leaving the spot. Apparantly, a new black srt8 challenger had been watching me from the only house on the road. His friends have boosted him up and here he comes about to run into the back of me. He rolls his window down and ask if I'm looking for trouble. I'm like hell yea. Back to the spot we go. At first this fool kept pulling beside me and gunning it. I don't know what was up with that. It's about a little longer than an 1/8 so I wasn't about to play that game. I get him calm and we go on the 3rd honk. 1st gear side by side, 2nd gear I had 1 car on him, 3rd gear.....UGLY!. We pull back to his friends house and he starts talking about I had an advantage because I did the honking. My response, "We can go again and you honk. As a matter of fact, you honk and take a car. " He wouldn't go. Started talking about betting and did a ricer burnout while leaving. It was fun. It would have been even worse if the nitrous would have actually worked. I saved this fool a $100, I could have given him two cars and sprayed. MY WS6 make 400 to the wheels.

Last edited by RealLiveMD; 06-20-2009 at 09:29 PM.
Old 06-20-2009, 07:06 PM
TECH Regular

Good kill bro.
Old 06-22-2009, 07:10 PM
11 Second Club

To bad hes driving a domestic, sounds like a ricer... or a mustang owner
Old 06-22-2009, 09:28 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by RealLiveMD
1st gear side by side, 2nd gear I had 1 car on him, 3rd gear.....UGLY!.
That guy should have known better, nice kill.

Do you have a peaky cam? I would have thought 1st and 2nd would have been worse?