Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

05 CTS-V vs. 2003 Porsche Carrera and new Charger R/T(slow as balls)

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2009, 08:24 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I see the guy ALL the time now! I thought he was a bad omen for a while because the first time I saw him I got rear-ended 15 minutes later... lol
Old 07-23-2009, 09:22 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by adanieljohnson1
I've been noticing that all the charger r/t guys think that they have the fastest **** on the block! Then they get all butt hurt when they get smoked! Even worse is the **** talking they do which leads up to the *** whoopin.. Oh I got a hemi! Oh the Hemi will put you out! Oh you cant beat me!!! I got a hemi!!! WTF is wrong with these people??? Dude you have a hemi! Dude you weigh almost 4500 pounds! Dude more then 50% of your weight is above your tires! Dude you just got smoked by an LSX!!! sorry but I've been seeing ALOT of kills on these clowns on alot of forums lately....
hahaha ya I killed a srt8 300 the other night I pulled on him from a roll then he just gave up lol he asked for it!
Old 07-24-2009, 10:40 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

haahaa... I like those 300srt8's more then I like the chargersrt8's!!! But those Jeep srt8's are killer! I would so add a jeepsrt8 to by collection if I could....