Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Killed my dreamgirl on a R6 tonight...too bad

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2009, 02:22 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by lemons12
in his defense, i was giving him a hard time in another thread and we cut up in it.. so there were previous posts that made mine stick out further than others that posted it was BS...BTW I'm gay

I actually wrote out a bitter drawn out paragraph but ended up deleting it and the sarcastic BS i left ya was all you get. I was just pissed off i see you talking **** after everything i've had to say in the last 2-3 threads.

I just can't wait for the jaws to drop if I can manage to get a video of....the UNICORN!

I'm up way after my bed time Just came in from working on the car late, in preparation for this weekends'
Old 07-16-2009, 02:25 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by lazylongboarder
I actually wrote out a bitter drawn out paragraph but ended up deleting it and the sarcastic BS i left ya was all you get. I was just pissed off i see you talking **** after everything i've had to say in the last 2-3 threads.

I just can't wait for the jaws to drop if I can manage to get a video of....the UNICORN!

I'm up way after my bed time Just came in from working on the car late, in preparation for this weekends'
i honest to god dont even know what was said in this thread.. i half *** read the first post.. didnt even know it was your post at first.. no reason to be mad that i posted in it.. i post in a lot of threads.. hell, sometimes im talking to people i know personally and dont realize til 2-3 replies later.. im like how the **** does this person know that!?!

unicorn? i told you i missed something.....
Old 07-16-2009, 02:30 AM
TECH Apprentice

i honest to god dont even know what was said in this thread.. i half *** read the first post.. didnt even know it was your post at first.. no reason to be mad that i posted in it.. i post in a lot of threads.. hell, sometimes im talking to people i know personally and dont realize til 2-3 replies later.. im like how the **** does this person know that!?!

unicorn? i told you i missed something.....
Now we know why you've got 2500+ posts.

"Cocaine is one hell of a drug" - Rick James BITCH!
Old 07-16-2009, 02:32 AM
TECH Senior Member

Now we know why you've got 2500+ posts.

"Cocaine is one hell of a drug" - Rick James BITCH!
i just post where i see something interesting.. if it doesnt interest me, i dont post..
Old 07-16-2009, 02:35 AM
TECH Senior Member

I actually am the one who is gay and posted it once but ended up deleting it and the sarcastic BS i left ya was all you get. I was just pissed off i see you getting all these girls and **** after everything i've had to say in the last 2-3 threads all you do is hurt my feelings even more.

I just can't wait for my jaw to drop so I can manage to get a **** in my........the UNICORN!

I'm up way after my bed time Just came in from blowing my dad, in preparation for this weekends long line up
Old 07-16-2009, 07:00 PM
TECH Apprentice

Daddy!!!

I busted up writing that last night...it was late. I've never added to someone's quote and I felt pretty clever. Funny you caught it. peace
Old 07-17-2009, 02:09 AM
TECH Senior Member

Daddy!!!

I busted up writing that last night...it was late. I've never added to someone's quote and I felt pretty clever. Funny you caught it. peace

nah, i do that **** all the time..

me and CoNfUzEd did it for like 3-4 pages in one thread and then carried it over to another one...
anybody who posted was fair game!!!