Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

got pulled by wrx

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2009, 09:19 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Angry got pulled by wrx

so the other day me and my coworker were warming up our cars, him having a wrx with some mods, me with my 97 lt1 also modded a4. he asked if i wanted to run em on the freeway, sure why not, i thought i would get pulled on seeing how he is a stick car. 1st pull from a 60 and he got a slight jump he pulled about a car and a half on me, the second run from 50, i pulled half a car on him and then i heard his turbo spooling like crazy and i see him strat pulling even then pulls half a car on me. i bet if it was a dig race i would have tore him up. and unfortunatly my cut out was closed

i want revenge lol.
Old 06-30-2009, 09:27 AM
On The Tree

What makes you think you'll tear up an AWD car from a dig if you couldn't do it from a roll?
Old 06-30-2009, 09:34 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ballhawkdawk
What makes you think you'll tear up an AWD car from a dig if you couldn't do it from a roll?
x2. If the Scooby pulled you like that from a roll, it would only be worse from a dig.
Old 06-30-2009, 09:49 AM

Originally Posted by b4christ15
x2. If the Scooby pulled you like that from a roll, it would only be worse from a dig.
exactly what I was thinking.

I see you live in San Jose. There are so many subby tuners there that you don't know what they've done to their car, lots of fast ones. They don't hide it though, you can usually tell their' done up by their big angled exhaust and they smell like hell when your behind them. I once literally had to wear a gas mask when I was racing this backroad against an Evo.
Old 06-30-2009, 10:33 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by lsxchevy
exactly what I was thinking.

I see you live in San Jose. There are so many subby tuners there that you don't know what they've done to their car, lots of fast ones. They don't hide it though, you can usually tell their' done up by their big angled exhaust and they smell like hell when your behind them. I once literally had to wear a gas mask when I was racing this backroad against an Evo.
Um, no you didnt...
Old 06-30-2009, 01:00 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ccxxxxxxx
Um, no you didnt...
ROFL...that just made my day
Old 06-30-2009, 01:09 PM
11 Second Club

Ya man get real. Evos and STIs are mean as **** from a dig. You could wax his *** from a dig but you're apparently gonna have to have ALOT more mods than you have now. If you want to beat him from a roll just get a nitrous kit and spray him. End of story.
Old 06-30-2009, 07:58 PM
TECH Addict

I have to agree with everyone else, if he pulled you right back in and put a car length on you on the 2nd run. You arent gonna do any better from a dig.
Old 07-01-2009, 08:40 AM
Daz
TECH Apprentice

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Don't say anymore ! Let's just wait for a new thread with the heading "Got raped from a dig by a WRX !

J/K ! I guess you don't know about those car's huh ? Thats they bread & butter when drag racing. I use to own a 04 STi that was stage 2 !