Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

02SS vs Mach 1 video

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2009, 02:11 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ponygt65
Well...skimming your posts it's obvious you are merely a brand loyalist that wont' like anythign without a bowtie. That kind of makes your posts abotu mustang very moot.

And if you were here longer than two months, you might actually know that 'us mustang guys' have more of a level head than you. But, it's cool, as I said, it's becoming the norm for ignorant/arrogant n00bs to spout off their BS. You're no different.
Yea Mike it's hard to be open minded when you hate anything but what you have. ^^Well said^^.
Old 07-21-2009, 02:45 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Newskool Mach
Yea Mike it's hard to be open minded when you hate anything but what you have. ^^Well said^^.
Howya doin' Carl?
Old 07-21-2009, 03:09 PM
TECH Enthusiast

If hammer would read your prior posts in this thread he would realize that pony65 is the only "stang" guy that didn't start anything about the whole stang vs ls1 issue all others did was pik out the one thing I did wrong in that race which was it not being a dig the reason that they pointed that out is because they think that the mach would have had a better chance which might be the case but I guarantee it still would have lost and hammer generalized stang guys as a whole which if he paid attention instead of just stirring the pot he would see where he was wrong
Old 07-21-2009, 03:12 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Oh and my above post goes to new school mach too u and pony have been nothing but level headed I appreciate it
Old 07-21-2009, 04:08 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by BigBirdLS1
If hammer would read your prior posts in this thread he would realize that pony65 is the only "stang" guy that didn't start anything about the whole stang vs ls1 issue all others did was pik out the one thing I did wrong in that race which was it not being a dig the reason that they pointed that out is because they think that the mach would have had a better chance which might be the case but I guarantee it still would have lost and hammer generalized stang guys as a whole which if he paid attention instead of just stirring the pot he would see where he was wrong
Damn that is a retard post. I can't even understand WTF you are talking about?

And why do some of the stang guys sound so retarded when they post??????????
Old 07-21-2009, 06:22 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Demon 383
Damn that is a retard post. I can't even understand WTF you are talking about?

And why do some of the stang guys sound so retarded when they post??????????
Oh look, it's the other arrogant/ignorant n00b.

This place is getting more and more pathetic.

In short 'DEEE-MON'. he said one of your biased bowtie loyalist buddies needs to pay closer attention to the BS spoutin' out of his mouth about 'the stang guys' because he's showing a fair amount of ignorance.

Kapeesh?

Last edited by ponygt65; 07-21-2009 at 06:32 PM.
Old 07-21-2009, 06:43 PM
On The Tree

Oh look, it's the other arrogant/ignorant n00b.

This place is getting more and more pathetic.

In short 'DEEE-MON'. he said one of your biased bowtie loyalist buddies needs to pay closer attention to the BS spoutin' out of his mouth about 'the stang guys' because he's showing a fair amount of ignorance.

Kapeesh?
Oh, now I am biased? Yet before you referred to yourself as a
"Mustang Guy"???? HAHAHAHA Hmmkay!!!
Old 07-21-2009, 09:52 PM
10 Second Club

Howya doin' Carl?
Hey bro, I'm doing well putting the money together to do the engine swap. You'll be happy to know I'm going with the GT supercar cams. Still have to get long tubes, 60# injectors, 8 rib set up, new BOV, low 10's here I come. Oh yea and probably go back to 3.55's. How are you? Any Stang yet?

Originally Posted by BigBirdLS1
Oh and my above post goes to new school mach too u and pony have been nothing but level headed I appreciate it
Thanks bro, I happen to love F-bodys...I owned a sprayed 94' Formula and a stock 93' Vette liked them both. Mustang guy at heart though. I can appreciate anything fast though.
Old 07-21-2009, 10:08 PM
10 Second Club

Received 161 Likes on 111 Posts

Well...skimming your posts it's obvious you are merely a brand loyalist that wont' like anythign without a bowtie. That kind of makes your posts abotu mustang very moot.

And if you were here longer than two months, you might actually know that 'us mustang guys' have more of a level head than you. But, it's cool, as I said, it's becoming the norm for ignorant/arrogant n00bs to spout off their BS. You're no different.
look little fella. i didn't say i didn't like mach1's, or say they're junk. i said i didn't like you pansy *** mustang guys **** poor ZOMG attitude about them. i actually can appreciate srt-8's, termis, and even mach1's to an extent.

just because you have been on this particular site longer than i have doesn't mean you're a not total douche.
Old 07-21-2009, 10:49 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by big hammer
look little fella. i didn't say i didn't like mach1's, or say they're junk. i said i didn't like you pansy *** mustang guys **** poor ZOMG attitude about them. i actually can appreciate srt-8's, termis, and even mach1's to an extent.

just because you have been on this particular site longer than i have doesn't mean you're a not total douche.
^^HUH?^^
Old 07-21-2009, 11:02 PM
TECH Enthusiast

please someone enlightened me about mustang mach 1, aren't they supercharged from the factory like cobra does? why they only produce 305hp compare to 390hp cobra?

forgive my ignorance
Old 07-21-2009, 11:48 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by raysadude
please someone enlightened me about mustang mach 1, aren't they supercharged from the factory like cobra does? why they only produce 305hp compare to 390hp cobra?

forgive my ignorance
No they are a N/A 4.6L built by Ford that is faster than a N/A 5.7L built by GM.

And you are forgiven

Also they make more like 320-330hp. They were very under rated.
Old 07-21-2009, 11:50 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
No they are a N/A 4.6L built by Ford that is faster than a N/A 5.7L built by GM.

And you are forgiven

Damn I love when you post stopsign LOL
Old 07-21-2009, 11:58 PM
On The Tree

Douche isn't even a good enough word to describe that guy.
Old 07-22-2009, 12:02 AM
TECH Addict

I swear to god every time I see Wesman02 post, I can GUARANTEE I can see your noob *** coming along with a "+1 i agree imports suck"
******* nutswinger.
Douche isn't even a good enough word to describe that guy.
better than being a **** sucker eh?
Old 07-22-2009, 12:07 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Sarge_13
I swear to god every time I see Wesman02 post, I can GUARANTEE I can see your noob *** coming along with a "+1 i agree imports suck"
******* nutswinger.

better than being a **** sucker eh?
Sarge, I could buy you.

Shush up now.
Old 07-22-2009, 12:57 AM
TECH Addict

Sarge, I could buy you.

Shush up now.
What's the matter? can't talk **** because your boyfriend keeps teasing you?
Old 07-22-2009, 01:03 AM
TECH Apprentice

Oh, now I am biased? Yet before you referred to yourself as a
"Mustang Guy"???? HAHAHAHA Hmmkay!!!
HAHHA....dont' come across 'sarcasm' much do ya?
Originally Posted by Newskool Mach
Hey bro, I'm doing well putting the money together to do the engine swap. You'll be happy to know I'm going with the GT supercar cams. Still have to get long tubes, 60# injectors, 8 rib set up, new BOV, low 10's here I come. Oh yea and probably go back to 3.55's. How are you? Any Stang yet?
That's cool mang. I can't wait til it's done.

Little fella? ... ROFLMAO. TY for the laugh kid. When did I bring up Machs as a direct response to you? Quote it.

As stated by the OP, you're hte one that brought you assignine brand loyalist BS in here WAY BEFORE any 'stang guy' made a comment.

My reference to being here longer, was to point out that many stang guys on here are realistic and not your average 'pansy *** ZOMG' type. You haven't spent enough time here to notice and going by your posts, you're too busy bashing stangs and they owners to take notice.

Sarge, I could buy you.

Shush up now.
Pansy, even a $2 ***** would turn your *** down. STFU and get back to the Blue Oyster with that ****.

Originally Posted by Sarge_13
What's the matter? can't talk **** because your boyfriend keeps teasing you?
AHAHAHHAHAHA.
Old 07-22-2009, 07:19 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v

And you are forgiven

thanks for the info, so basically they have the same engine as 05 GT? the 4.6L one?

are you talking about 320-330 rwhp or bhp??
Old 07-22-2009, 07:38 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by raysadude
thanks for the info, so basically they have the same engine as 05 GT? the 4.6L one?

are you talking about 320-330 rwhp or bhp??

05 is a 3v sohc
mach is 4v dohc