Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

syracuse nationals

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2009, 09:40 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default syracuse nationals

Went out cruising last night to check out the nats. Ran into a 94-95 mustang. We go from about 65 he pulls me by about 5 cars.... When we get off the highway I see can hear the blower. I didn't get a chance to talk to the guy but I believe it was a 5.0 ( I hope , I have wasted 4.6's with prochargers before). I was hangin with some other Stang guys when the cops start chassin a dodge ram down 7th north. About 9 sheriffs cars chase the guy. Everyone starts doin burnouts while the cops are gone. So I went out and layed some rubber down . That was the highlight of the night . Me and the wife head home about 11:30 and decide to cruise down Erie Blvd. I run into about an 04 cobra . I throw him a rev and jump on it a couple times. I thought he wasnt interested because he do anything at first. Well , I shouldn't have kept poking but I did. We get to the 2nd to last light and he throws a rev. I drop into second and we line up . He gives me the jump and we go . Wellllllll he proceeded to woop my ***. We pull up to the next light and I say that runs good , he says , Its just a little 4.6 4 valve. I say yea right , he says with some help from kenny bell. Not a good night for the Z. Time for a bottle I guess.
Old 07-19-2009, 01:17 PM
11 Second Club

your car sounds pretty stout...must have been some fast rides
Old 07-19-2009, 09:12 PM
TECH Resident

LS1Tech 10 Year

i see your in syracuse ny.. well down here in ft.drum we have a lot of camaro's that can help you out what that mustang problem.. because we really have to many slow ones down here lol
Old 07-21-2009, 08:34 PM
On The Tree

I'm from syracuse as well, i seen that KB cobra a few times saturday night, he and a pro street bel air (and others) were messing around a bit down toward bridge street, then some cops came thru, and i didn't seen either of them again.

I would have liked to mess around with him

All in all, pretty much sucked due to the damn cops.

--Mike
Old 07-21-2009, 10:43 PM
Staging Lane

Mike,
The cops were everywhere , that sucked . I had some fun on 7th north thanks to the guy runnin from the cops. I ran into a black z that wanted to play when we were headin to dinner, so I didnt get to do anything. Otherwise the blvd was dead. The only signs of life was the mcdonalds! I didnt see any t/a's, 1 vett with a TRY2PASS plate, sounded pretty mean!!