Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

01 ws.6 vs 70's nova.

Old 08-23-2009, 11:56 AM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default 01 ws.6 vs 70's nova.

Last weekend I was told about this nova and the owner wants to race my car. I put the n.o.s in just in case and go to meet him. I see the car and it looks like every other nova running around but has a nice black paint job. The owner looks at my car and is an a*s right away being cocky and starting to sh*t talk. His bud comes over and asked what we got here? He says NOT MUCH. He starts to ask questions and I tell him I'm not asking anything about your car lets just line up and see what we got.Becides,it's not much. LOL. we line up on a low traffic road at a light. we heat them up and on green it's a go. I got out two cars on him easy and pulled away like nothing WTF? I go back and he said he spun and wanted to go again. He adj-his tires and something under the car and we line up again. On green were off I get out on him over a car and pull him again. So,I go back and he's adj-his car again and now his people are putting VHT in his lane. I told him this is the last race,no more. We line up again and on green I get out a full car and he's with me. I seem to be pulling and at the end I'm 1.5 cars ahead of him for the win. No,I did not spray him at all. I go back and say good race and the guy starts acting like an a*s bad. Screaming and yelling. He said one more race,bla,bla,bla. I told him I will do one last race but when it's over I'm leaving and not comming back to talk.(thought it was safe I was alone and he has five friends) We line up again. On green were off I get a car again then I hit the n.o.s on his a*s. He must of did the same,every gear he pulls about one foot or so on me ti'll 4th gear where I now have about a fender on him. His friend had a video camera and I ask if I can get a copy of that. LOL. If he can hook the that car he will get me in a race. I don't think I've seen the last of him.I drove home and put the car up for the day. It was nice to get the win but I thought I was gunna get jumped for a minute. This guy was not a happy man. Maybe I should find a new hobbie that is safer. Mike c. I hope the new fast intake for l92's hurry's up,I need all the help I can get now.

Last edited by mike c.; 08-23-2009 at 12:19 PM.
Old 08-23-2009, 12:14 PM
10 Second Club

Sorry,I have a 402ci,ported heads over 500hp 12 bolt w/4.11's 10's n/a no nos times.
Old 08-23-2009, 12:21 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

haha.....awesome story. Your car kicks *** on the street.
Old 08-23-2009, 12:26 PM
10 Second Club

Thought I was gunna get my *** kicked on the street's too. Lol This dude is a nut. Not afraid of him,just too many of them. I hook great on the streets,thats where I get most of my wins. from a dig. Thanks.
Old 08-23-2009, 01:00 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That's why a pistol or a decent pocket knife is always handy to have on you! A weapon would make your odds in an outnumbered fight way better! Good race by the way! Nothin' better than smokin' some old school muscle with our 4th gens!
Old 08-23-2009, 04:42 PM
TECH Resident

Really good story and sweet win over that nova
Old 08-23-2009, 04:43 PM
TECH Resident

Get that vid posted asap!!!!!
Old 08-23-2009, 04:56 PM
10 Second Club

Do you really think he's gunna give me a copy of his friends car loosing.......I think not.
Old 08-23-2009, 05:21 PM
TECH Resident

nice win man. cocky sore losers FTL

Search this Thread