Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

my first and last race =[

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2009, 04:49 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by FormulaZR
He drives a CETA...you didn't catch that? That's his name on another board...just figured someone of your mental capacity would pick up on that...

yeah, my avatar nor signature gave it away.

And those who know her, know it won't be her last. She still throws down on the track. Don't be ashamed to come to TX and talk **** to her, and then get beat by a girl...would be such a shame, now wouldn't it. Hell, her mom may even add injury to insult.
Old 09-04-2009, 05:10 PM
Staging Lane

Its in response to the adrenaline, arrogance, and macho guy **** flaming through this thread. And as for the bf owning her, not really, he's just worried about her and doesn't want to lose his gf in an accident because of a stupid race.
Old 09-04-2009, 05:28 PM
11 Second Club

my first and last race=]
The title of this thread should now prolly be changed to "My First and Last thread in the ls1tech racing department" Way to go guys. We finally get some squaw in here and all the chiefs chase her away. Sorry darlin...you can post in my threads any time
Old 09-04-2009, 07:30 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I welcome the addition to LS1.. For the rest you motorheads take my advice! one and be nice to the new girl... Good kills OP and dont mind the guys, they get alittle worked when a newbie girl comes into the mix... lol

Just bring the kill stories and they will be just like big teddy bears...

p.s. Get rid of that truck motor hahaha jk
Old 09-04-2009, 09:07 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by SLoW SHO
You should stop leg humping her and her bf then...
haha your on another forum again stirring up ****?? didnt me and revhigh18 completley PWON you on cobaltss.net last time you tryed being mr.hardass! and after all the **** you talked about LS1's you are on ls1tech, what are the LS2GTO forums not letting you come and start ****?
Old 09-04-2009, 09:35 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Wow all this hating on her...gezzz guys let up a little...street racing is not a good idea at all chicka. Been there done that and lost a car to it...keep it to the track. You'll either wreck it b/c of a unforseen circumstance or get caught by the cops and that's a whole heap of crap you don't want to even get involved with.
Old 09-04-2009, 10:59 PM
10 Second Club

Boy you guys are brutal on the girl. sounds like she was just venting.
Old 09-04-2009, 11:12 PM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

She is a new member and not to mention one of the few women in here. Why can't some guys just chill and show respect. Any posts from here on out will be respectfull to her or will be deleted, then I will make fun of you.

Nice kills OP, be safe and obviously your guy cares for you.
Old 09-04-2009, 11:25 PM
TECH Enthusiast

sounds like FormulaZR should be the one dating the cobra owner LOL
Old 09-04-2009, 11:33 PM

Slow SHO has a 7 day ban for his remarks, the worst imho. Act straight guys, we vent here all the time. If you don't like the thread, don't post, very easy.
Old 09-05-2009, 12:35 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by JayplaySS2
Slow SHO has a 7 day ban for his remarks, the worst imho. Act straight guys, we vent here all the time. If you don't like the thread, don't post, very easy.
very true but Slow SHO has been banned on here, cobaltss.net and LS2GTO.com because he likes to stir s**t up for his own pleasure so keep and eye out for him, thats all im sayin
Old 09-05-2009, 03:12 AM
TECH Fanatic

ya know it appears to me that her bf cares enough to tell her to stop and she cares enough to do it. If i was him and was worried about my girl and asked her to stop, id feel insulted if she kept racing.

Granted i dont think itall happen and a hot chick in a hot car= equals a 20 on the hott scale but her asked her to do something cuz he cares, shes obliging cuz she cares.

Vent away OP and all the tools can Get The **** Out.

ps thanks JayPlay i was just about to pm you when i saw your posts
Old 09-05-2009, 08:07 AM
Staging Lane

Why the hell would anybody put stock ls1 heads on an ls2?
Old 09-05-2009, 08:23 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Act straight guys, we vent here all the time. If you don't like the thread, don't post, very easy.
No offense, but if you vent on the Internet and expect to get helpful responses your preaching to the wrong choir.

The most we can give her is a good kill and be careful, anything past that is up to her.

If you race good luck staying out of jail, just because a few LEO let you off doesn't mean they all will.
Old 09-05-2009, 09:05 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by nickolbag
Why the hell would anybody put stock ls1 heads on an ls2?
Cuz I ran out of money. I spun a rod bearing in my old motor so I bought a LS2 shortblock, cam and just transfered my stuff over. I'm happy with the power it made considering what's done to it. I've shut up all the haters here in town that think their badass so I'm happy with it.
Old 09-05-2009, 09:31 AM

Originally Posted by whytryz28
No offense, but if you vent on the Internet and expect to get helpful responses your preaching to the wrong choir.

The most we can give her is a good kill and be careful, anything past that is up to her.

If you race good luck staying out of jail, just because a few LEO let you off doesn't mean they all will.
Actually no offense to you (this response is directed to everyone), but here we are a community. We are all friends ( in a sense) and should be treated as such. A Forum is here to help share info and build relationships with information but it has slowly become a place to log on at night and flame threads. There are many guys who get away with **** and I have been really laid back since I have been here but in all honesty I'm getting more and more PM's from threads containing disrespect than anything else (guys who PM me problems, I thank you, this is NOT a paid position). Enough is enough. I know I'm here to babysit but come on, it's not getting better, it's getting worse.

There are onther members who posted in the thread that have stated the same thing, that the guys were hard on her. When she has been a regular in here for a year or so, she will know what to expect but if it's too hard to show respect to her or any other member here (this goes for all of us) don't post.

In all honesty, this thread just happened to be the one where I got fed up.
Old 09-05-2009, 09:40 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by smkdbyagrl
Cuz I ran out of money. I spun a rod bearing in my old motor so I bought a LS2 shortblock, cam and just transfered my stuff over. I'm happy with the power it made considering what's done to it. I've shut up all the haters here in town that think their badass so I'm happy with it.
Still, a set of stock 243s go for as low as $300. A budget CNC head. Anythings better than stock ls1's on that motor.

Do the stock heads kill your power curves? I bet they drop off pretty bad after peak.
Old 09-05-2009, 11:50 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Actually no offense to you (this response is directed to everyone), but here we are a community. We are all friends ( in a sense) and should be treated as such. A Forum is here to help share info and build relationships with information but it has slowly become a place to log on at night and flame threads. There are many guys who get away with **** and I have been really laid back since I have been here but in all honesty I'm getting more and more PM's from threads containing disrespect than anything else (guys who PM me problems, I thank you, this is NOT a paid position). Enough is enough. I know I'm here to babysit but come on, it's not getting better, it's getting worse.

There are onther members who posted in the thread that have stated the same thing, that the guys were hard on her. When she has been a regular in here for a year or so, she will know what to expect but if it's too hard to show respect to her or any other member here (this goes for all of us) don't post.

In all honesty, this thread just happened to be the one where I got fed up.
I new you could open up a can of whoop-*** if needed

And I agree with the bold statement above as well... And by the way you keep this section in check ALOT better then some of the other forums that I checkout on a daily bases...
Old 09-05-2009, 12:12 PM

Originally Posted by adanieljohnson1
I new you could open up a can of whoop-*** if needed

And I agree with the bold statement above as well... And by the way you keep this section in check ALOT better then some of the other forums that I checkout on a daily bases...

Thanks buddy. You can't please everyone
Old 09-05-2009, 02:06 PM
Staging Lane

Good job Jay!

I know how you feel. Ego's get way out of control sometimes, and its not cool when you try to turn to a fellow community and all you get is flamed.

Don't worry nickolbag, hers is a build in progress. She will get a set of heads for the camaro when she saves up enough money. But for now, the stock LS1 heads serve her purpose, so I will tell her to stick with them for a little while and save up enough to get a good set, not a cheap set.