Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

my first and last race =[

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2009, 04:26 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by FormulaZR
Brilliant!

OP wants to vent (maybe in the wrong section) and half the guys in here tell her to leave her man and they'll let her race...that gets old quick.

And maybe I get a little pissy...but some of you horny little ****** did that to my other half and now she won't have anything to do with this site. Sad too...cause her car is pretty damn sweet (Black 2010 2SS M6 w/ RS package) and if you guy could keep it in your pants I could use the help in urging her to void the warranty.
lol why do you give half a **** about defending someone over the internet? If you know somebody is cool then why do you waste your time trying to up them like the king of awesomeland over the internet?
Old 09-05-2009, 04:48 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Xtreme864
lol why do you give half a **** about defending someone over the internet? If you know somebody is cool then why do you waste your time trying to up them like the king of awesomeland over the internet?

Wouldn't you, if it were a friend of yours. But more importantly wouldn't you want to stand up to the lame flaming on whats suppose to be a friendly internet community of LS owners.