Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

mach 1 vs 01 z06

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2009, 11:00 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

we dont care about ur damn motors pal. we care about ppl being cocky and absolutely rude for no reason
Old 09-11-2009, 11:11 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by itsslow98
yea maybe ur right cadillac could never compete with a famous ford mustang(especially not the mustangs that have had the same interior and gauge cluster for 8 years. hard to believe a cadillac could beat a mach 1 too. gues im a liar then but what the hell do i have to lie about? maybe he couldnt drive for **** but i know what i know and its exactly as said. i trapped 108 and i know its good for almost 110. i dont see any stock mach 1s trapping that high.

and as for noride, you can ride around all day in your mustang that needs a stroker and a nitrous kit to go 12s....congratulations 10k later for your 12 second ride, that can beat all LS cars since you call all them out but everyone in your area is too much of a puss to race you.
Originally Posted by transam14
it is pretty pathetic that you have all this money in this car and only running 12s there are cam only ta and camaros running 11s so drop the hole my car is the **** theme bc i have raced my far share of mach 1 and they arnt nothing to loose sleep over bc all you have to do to beat you is put a 150 shot and about 3000 to 4000 dollars worth of work and you are finished
Did you two seriously just call his car a 12 sec ride? All it takes is a CAI, exhaust, tune, DRs to be a solid/consistant 12 sec. car. Pending driver/track DRs aren't even needed. It's clear you don't know much about 4V's.

and t/a14 IDK too many people that do loose sleep over an equal competitor.
Originally Posted by The Manalishi
Life is good, been busy. As far as having enough, I'm not too worried. Too bad I live on the other side of the country.
Sounds good man....glad you're likin' the retired "Civilian" life.

Originally Posted by sujomatt
we dont care about ur damn motors pal. we care about ppl being cocky and absolutely rude for no reason
noride...he's got a point man. you have a habbit of coming across quite cocky.

sujomatt - in his defense, he has never backed out of a race and has offered up meets all the time. He isn't afraid to lose either. Just gets old sometimes hearing about how crappy 4V's are. I'm gettin' used to it though. As they say you can't fix stupid. your fbod sounds stout.
Old 09-11-2009, 11:21 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ponygt65
Did you two seriously just call his car a 12 sec ride? All it takes is a CAI, exhaust, tune, DRs to be a solid/consistant 12 sec. car. Pending driver/track DRs aren't even needed. It's clear you don't know much about 4V's.

and t/a14 IDK too many people that do loose sleep over an equal competitor.
Sounds good man....glad you're likin' the retired "Civilian" life.

noride...he's got a point man. you have a habbit of coming across quite cocky.

sujomatt - in his defense, he has never backed out of a race and has offered up meets all the time. He isn't afraid to lose either. Just gets old sometimes hearing about how crappy 4V's are. I'm gettin' used to it though. As they say you can't fix stupid. your fbod sounds stout.
sorry to sound cocky but the **** talking gets to me .i mean my list of mods and 200 shot and a 12 second car someone just sounds dumb
Old 09-11-2009, 11:30 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by noride
south florida fort lauderdale bring your street car calling out anyone in a true street car i tried this b4 and 1 vette and a z28 both went down im not hiding anythindg all mods listed spraying 200 better catch me b4 the d1 goess on then boost and sprat holy ****.and yes the car is built front to back
Wanna take a trip up here? Theres more than enough f-bodies that would run you. Buddy of mine has a full LS6 build Ws6,huge cam, ported everything, full forged bottom end, gears, stall, DR's Easy low 10 second car. But if that wouldnt be enough of a beating for you, theres a few twin turbo'd z06's and magnacharged GTO's, big cam f-bodies, anything you wanna look for.

Not tryin to burst your bubble, but you don't have the fastest car in the world like you seem to believe bro.
Old 09-11-2009, 11:44 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

a mild bolt on 4v will walk a mild bolt on h/c/i ls1.
Someone with experience with 4v's please verify. I would like to know the answer to this..
Old 09-11-2009, 12:03 PM
Launching!

where in florida are u guys from cause if your close enough to me il run you
Old 09-11-2009, 12:09 PM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Anyone have any aspirin?
Old 09-11-2009, 12:28 PM
10 Second Club

sorry to sound cocky but the **** talking gets to me .i mean my list of mods and 200 shot and a 12 second car someone just sounds dumb
You sound just as dumb when you say a mild bolt on 4V will walk a mild bolt on H/C/I LS1.
Old 09-11-2009, 12:31 PM
Administrator

...a mild bolt on 4v will walk a mild bolt on h/c/i lsl
How do you figure?
Old 09-11-2009, 12:38 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by unit213
How do you figure?
That's what I thought.. That's why I wanted someone to verify. Maybe I read it wrong, but I feel that he really believes that.
Old 09-11-2009, 01:39 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by camaroracer91
he put down about 300 and 310 torque on a conservative tune i believe he said
Im sorry, I might be under the wrong impression, but WTF is with those low *** numbers? I thought Mach1s were supposed to run with the LS1s stock for stock? 300rwhp is what I put down with just a catback..
Old 09-11-2009, 01:47 PM
Administrator

Originally Posted by Shamson5.7
Im sorry, I might be under the wrong impression, but WTF is with those low *** numbers? I thought Mach1s were supposed to run with the LS1s stock for stock? 300rwhp is what I put down with just a catback..
You're confusing power with ET. Stock Mach 1's run close to stock LS1's because of gearing.
Old 09-11-2009, 01:50 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

i have seen full bolt on 2v with 150 shot run 11.20@121.do you even know the diff in the motors a mild bolt on 4v will walk a mild bolt on h/c/i lsl

Attached Thumbnails mach 1 vs 01 z06-smoking.gif  
Old 09-11-2009, 01:53 PM
TECH Enthusiast

You're confusing power with ET. Stock Mach 1's run close to stock LS1's because of gearing.
Ah I understand now ! Dont know much about Machs other than them being on par with LS1s stock for stock.
Old 09-11-2009, 02:12 PM
Teching In

How do you figure?
sorry my bad i meant mild bolt on with 150 shot thought i put that
Old 09-11-2009, 02:26 PM
Teching In

i only put the 150 in there because someone made a comment about me spending xxxxxx amount of dollars on my car when u can spend 600 bucks a beat a h/c/i ls1.i know i dont have the fastest car ,i just said im waiting to lose to one im sur that day will come.
Old 09-11-2009, 02:36 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by itsslow98
yea maybe ur right cadillac could never compete with a famous ford mustang(especially not the mustangs that have had the same interior and gauge cluster for 8 years. hard to believe a cadillac could beat a mach 1 too. gues im a liar then but what the hell do i have to lie about? maybe he couldnt drive for **** but i know what i know and its exactly as said. i trapped 108 and i know its good for almost 110. i dont see any stock mach 1s trapping that high.

and as for noride, you can ride around all day in your mustang that needs a stroker and a nitrous kit to go 12s....congratulations 10k later for your 12 second ride, that can beat all LS cars since you call all them out but everyone in your area is too much of a puss to race you.
just goes to show tou know nothing about stangs,so my interior on the mach is the same as all stangs just another stupid comment do some homework
Old 09-11-2009, 03:29 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i only put the 150 in there because someone made a comment about me spending xxxxxx amount of dollars on my car when u can spend 600 bucks a beat a h/c/i ls1.i know i dont have the fastest car ,i just said im waiting to lose to one im sur that day will come.
For the THIRD time, the day already came and went. But just so you can't ignore THIS post, too:

and not to be an *** but lsx cars i love them but i im still waiting to lose to 1
i beg to differ because i ran a c5zo6 in my bolt on mach and was at his door until we/i let out at 4th gear it was a dig race he was stock it was dark blue and he was very impressed
and not to be an *** but lsx cars i love them but i im still waiting to lose to 1
i beg to differ because i ran a c5zo6 in my bolt on mach and was at his door until we/i let out at 4th gear it was a dig race he was stock it was dark blue and he was very impressed
You AND your car have lost to an LSX. Denial is a sad thing sometimes, but in your case it just makes you look like a dumbass at this point.
Old 09-11-2009, 03:58 PM
Administrator

just goes to show tou know nothing about stangs,so my interior on the mach is the same as all stangs just another stupid comment do some homework
It's extremely close that's for sure. The company I worked for previously
(exec level) made the interior for all SN95 Mustangs. Just minor details
are different.
Old 09-11-2009, 04:00 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

south florida fort lauderdale bring your street car calling out anyone in a true street car i tried this b4 and 1 vette and a z28 both went down im not hiding anythindg all mods listed spraying 200 better catch me b4 the d1 goess on then boost and sprat holy ****.and yes the car is built front to back
I have a buddy in Fl. that will run you.. I will be coming down in November to visit him..

Are you up for it?

12s just goes to show what you know about 4v motors.and dont hate because i built my car, it was so i can make the power i want around 700rwhp no one can talk crap because i built it its not like im the only one with a motor built.people just talk crap dont forget its still only a 302 so give credit where its due and once again 12s ha ha
We arent going to give you credit just because you are doing it on smaller displacement.. A fast car is a fast car, regardless of what it is.. I don't think I would consider your car "fast".

Bull ****.. You arent going to spend 600$ on a stock mach1 and beat a H/C ls1.. My last H/C ls1 was running 7.2s@95.5mph spinning with no tune and in 85 degree weather.. My current baby cam in the same weather full weight car runs 7.40@91.5.. I'm sorry, I just don't see it happening.. Biggest shot it could safely run would be a 150.. And that is just not going to be enough..

Quick Reply: mach 1 vs 01 z06