Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

98 WS6 vs LIGHTNING busted by Cops WITH VIDEO

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2009, 11:08 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just hope the officer that pulled you over sees this and writes you for street racing anyway. You are the same kind of idiot that races around in a civic with a fart can thinking he is fast.
Old 09-18-2009, 11:27 AM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Johnnystock
Youre not the first and not the last to race in town. Plp over here do it all the time, everyday I see a riced out car doing this in town. But its more young kids with no driving exp trying to prove something. This is why we see those ricer often in the newspaper the next day.

But can we say we never ever did something stupid like this? If you say no, I dont believe you.
+1 my thoughts exactly.
Old 09-18-2009, 12:46 PM
On The Tree

Default re:

Originally Posted by Johnnystock
Youre not the first and not the last to race in town. Plp over here do it all the time, everyday I see a riced out car doing this in town. But its more young kids with no driving exp trying to prove something. This is why we see those ricer often in the newspaper the next day.

But can we say we never ever did something stupid like this? If you say no, I dont believe you.
I was thinking the same exact thing, but I wasn't gonna call anybody out on it...Rare deal, me driving like that. Not something I do often, if ever, so
Old 09-18-2009, 02:32 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have done all kinds of stupid racing. But this would take the cake.

Nice kill on the lightning though. I have a special hate for them.

Take it to the track, country road, or a highway with WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY less traffic.
Old 09-18-2009, 04:05 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by z28mccrory
you are the exact reason that people cant drive these cars without being constantly watched by cops.

Racing through town like that is just plain careless.

All i saw in the first couple races were a couple of short runs then the other person being cut off by traffic. Hardly a "race"

to further ad insult to injury, the comment in the video where you talk about being "noble to stop, considering the vehicles you were in" is also the absolute wrong mentality to have. I guarentee if your dumbass tried to run you would either wreck or be surrounded fasted that you can realize.

Get some common sense man. I've done a lot of street racing, but its always been on back roads. The only thing you will catch me doing through down is a quick 0-40 jaunt for fun. 100+mph through a busy area of town is asking for trouble. I wish the cop would have pulled you out of your car through the window and slammed your face into the pavement while slapping a set of handcuffs on you.
x infinity

Edit: I will say this.. You killed the L, what it up with lightnings in Town.. a few months ago i had a L try to kick it off in the worst town with-in 150miles of atlanta called East ridge, tn .. i was like WTF .. MORON .02

Last edited by stockz; 09-18-2009 at 04:15 PM.
Old 09-18-2009, 04:52 PM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

That's enough. OP, good kill but be as safe as possible, this was not as safe as possible.

Quick Reply: 98 WS6 vs LIGHTNING busted by Cops WITH VIDEO