Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Sore loser lost - worst excuse ever

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2009, 10:12 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I know there is still a few months to go, but this could be the thread of the year.

And this guy reminds me of all the Azn guys that hit on my wife at the Nail Salon, they are full of big talking **** even tho they sit on their *** and trim nails for a living. This dude just got lucking and went to Penn State, but I guess you can still be full of **** and go to a good school too.

LoL dude is 5' 4" so I kind of understand now, I don't trust short fockers
Old 10-04-2009, 07:23 PM
Teching In

Before I could even introduce myself you already found who I am. Congrats!!! Yeah that's my ride, just like how you see in the pic.

So where's your ride? If you got a Pontiac WS6 I'd run you just like how I ran that other WS6. We can line it up at Atco and run any given day.

Just pick the day and define the terms (like how many car lengths you like me to give you).

Oh man, that's nice. You went to Arch Bishop Wood and your from North Philly just like me. Well that's awesome. I'd take you up on that race.

Originally Posted by nitr0racing21
he went to cardinal doughtery high school which is around the corner from me dude PLEASE come race me I went to archbiushop ryan and I graduated 10 years after you and STILL only 2 years out of highschool can afford a car that is faster then you, question how does that make you feel? me and you need to line em up at atco I got 1000$ cash in hand that says you cant beat me WITH my knocking motor
Old 10-04-2009, 07:37 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

f**k me its not even winter yet and the overloaded testosterone is a-flowing already.

Fellas, give it a break: he aint the first guy to sandbag or 'forgot to mention' a few mods around here. And his Vin Deisel comment was sarcasm that some of you speed readers jumped on too quick. But as far as a budding grudge match goes, I'm in to watch that video! Though I cringe inside when I think of a modded Camaro going up against a modded Supra... habit I guess.
Old 10-04-2009, 07:41 PM
TECH Addict

Received 38 Likes on 25 Posts

I want to see supraboy liar get his *** handed!!
Old 10-04-2009, 08:21 PM
Banned

Your supra sucks. Go away.
Old 10-04-2009, 08:23 PM
10 Second Club

Received 153 Likes on 105 Posts

Originally Posted by Johnnystock
I want to see supraboy liar get his *** handed!!
if by some miracle she does show up, she wont bring her own car or is lying about how modified her car is.
Old 10-04-2009, 08:48 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by big hammer
if by some miracle she does show up, she wont bring her own car or is lying about how modified her car is.
doubt he'll show, but if he does, i can already imagine the excuses will come as well...
Old 10-04-2009, 09:31 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by suprapsu
Before I could even introduce myself you already found who I am. Congrats!!! Yeah that's my ride, just like how you see in the pic.

So where's your ride? If you got a Pontiac WS6 I'd run you just like how I ran that other WS6. We can line it up at Atco and run any given day.

Just pick the day and define the terms (like how many car lengths you like me to give you).

Oh man, that's nice. You went to Arch Bishop Wood and your from North Philly just like me. Well that's awesome. I'd take you up on that race.

There you go! Trans Am guy, back up your mouth. He has agreed to run you and at the track of all places. You've been on and on to this Supra guy so back up your claims now.
Old 10-04-2009, 09:37 PM
TECH Regular

Until you post a timeslip that shows otherwise SupraPSU, it looks like the quickest you've run is a mid 13 at 105. Honestly, a stock converter auto supra is kind of a dog from a dig, I can't see you beating a bolt-on trans am with a good driver from a dig.

Correct me if I'm wrong.
Your car is a completely stock automatic Supra with the exception of a down-pipe and cold air intake?
The car has no tune and is still running stock boost on the stock fuel cut?
Sorry guy, but unless you post a timeslip, you're still full of it.
Atleast admit that you aren't trapping 117 if you aren't going to post a timeslip.

I'd also REALLY like to see nitr0racing race supraPSU.
What do you have done to your TA nitr0???

Last edited by DiscerningZ32; 10-04-2009 at 09:45 PM.
Old 10-04-2009, 09:52 PM
Teching In

I'll post the timeslip & video after I race nitroracing21. When you say "bolt-on" trans am your talking about intake, exhaust, slp lid right?

Yeah, I got an automatic supra with cold air intake, exhaust and DP. No tune and Im still running on the stock fuel system.

Originally Posted by DiscerningZ32
Until you post a timeslip that shows otherwise SupraPSU, it looks like the quickest you've run is a mid 13 at 105. Honestly, a stock converter auto supra is kind of a dog from a dig, I can't see you beating a bolt-on trans am with a good driver from a dig.

Correct me if I'm wrong.
Your car is a completely stock automatic Supra with the exception of a down-pipe and cold air intake?
The car has no tune and is still running stock boost on the stock fuel cut?
Sorry guy, but unless you post a timeslip, you're still full of it.
Atleast admit that you aren't trapping 117 if you aren't going to post a timeslip.
Old 10-04-2009, 10:11 PM
TECH Regular

I'll post the timeslip & video after I race nitroracing21. When you say "bolt-on" trans am your talking about intake, exhaust, slp lid right?

Yeah, I got an automatic supra with cold air intake, exhaust and DP. No tune and Im still running on the stock fuel system.
Why not post the 117 timeslip right now? You said in this thread that you had a timeslip you could post. Where is it?

BTW, the fuel cut isn't in reference to your actual fuel system (injectors, pump, etc.), it's an electronic limiter that cuts off fuel and limits boost to 14-15 psi.
Old 10-05-2009, 01:31 AM
11 Second Club

Sweet, sounds like we have a race

Post up your time slip suprapsu... Don't be a bitch about it.
Old 10-05-2009, 07:41 AM
Banned

It's pretty simple, you are either lying about your track times or you are lying about your mods.

There is no way your slushbox supra is trapping 117 with the mods you are claiming. So quit trying to bullshit everyone and tell the truth, either that you are more modded than claimed or that you lied.
Old 10-05-2009, 10:18 AM
TECH Apprentice

Race the short dude with a big ego, knock him out and post up the time slip. Its been pretty decent weather in Chicago, don't know how it is in Philly. If you ever come through chicago, let me know, I want to see if my old lt1 can hang with the big tt supra. It just has boltons, cam, nothing much.
Old 10-05-2009, 10:44 AM
12 Second Club

SupraPSU sent me a message so I plan to set this up, all I need is a STOCK shortblock to put into my car, I am done bullshiting with this guy.

SupraPSU lets put a lil$$ down.

all bolt ons yes, I have no plans to spray on you I don't want to hurt your feelings I'll go for 500$ or more best of three. Let me know when
Old 10-05-2009, 11:11 AM
Staging Lane

Rod knock is not usually addressed by getting a new short block. :scratchhead: toss in some new bearings, maybe a quick rod resizing, then put it back together for the remainder of this driving year with a full build this winter is the thing to do IMO.
Old 10-05-2009, 11:26 AM
10 Second Club

Received 153 Likes on 105 Posts

Originally Posted by Sticks n Stones
Rod knock is not usually addressed by getting a new short block. :scratchhead: toss in some new bearings, maybe a quick rod resizing, then put it back together for the remainder of this driving year with a full build this winter is the thing to do IMO.
a short block is the block and complete rotating assembly. a new short block will address the rod knock.
Old 10-05-2009, 11:32 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by big hammer
a short block is the block and complete rotating assembly. a new short block will address the rod knock.
Yeah, I know: just saying its a waste of money too go out and buy a new short block with the same internals as what you already have when you just have a rod knock. Kinda like buying new stock heads just because your valve springs need to be replaced.
Old 10-05-2009, 12:06 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Sticks n Stones
Yeah, I know: just saying its a waste of money too go out and buy a new short block with the same internals as what you already have when you just have a rod knock. Kinda like buying new stock heads just because your valve springs need to be replaced.
I am getting the shortblock to get the car moving agian, and I plan to build my current motor up slowly.
Old 10-05-2009, 12:58 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by nitr0racing21
SupraPSU sent me a message so I plan to set this up, all I need is a STOCK shortblock to put into my car, I am done bullshiting with this guy.

SupraPSU lets put a lil$$ down.

all bolt ons yes, I have no plans to spray on you I don't want to hurt your feelings I'll go for 500$ or more best of three. Let me know when
LOL you are saying you need to put a new shortblock in your car before you race him? Wow, glad thats all you need.

Quick Reply: Sore loser lost - worst excuse ever