Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DarkJuggalo
owned!
Great comment, jump in a fire.
Old 12-11-2009, 09:58 AM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by FlashLCD33
You have been riding for "many years" (22 years to be exact) and act like a child, that's all. You know nothing of my riding skills, I've been on bikes for years as well (so have most Hardley riders). How are you not endangering others when you're passing on double yellows, speeding around corners with oncoming cars, etc? That's called being a stupid rider, and it WILL bite you in the *** at one point. Like stopsign said, you're the kind of idiot driver (driver's are in cars) that makes all sport bike owners look stupid.

Steering stabilizers don't get rid of all wobbles. Both of my bikes have had them. A ZX14 isn't a good track bike to begin with, who are you kidding? (Correct. But I turned a 1:32 around Pacific Raceways on my first day there. Track record is 1:24) One of these days you'll have a blowout while doing stupid **** and take someone out... it's happened to me, except nobody was around.

My ***** are definitely sufficient size, i'm just not an idiot when it comes to other peoples safety. Take your eighth grade maturity level elsewhere.
I'm actually one of the 'safe and sane' guys in my group (PNWRiders.com). The hot headed guys don't go on most rides I lead. I do realize that video made me out to be a jackass if you only watched that one video, but from MY perspective I wasn't doing anything dangerous, just illegal.
Old 12-11-2009, 10:35 AM
TECH Regular

The story i told earlier in this thread was one of those one time things...I rarely do stupid **** like that in my car (with traffic around at least). Fear for the safety of myself and others I suppose (more others than myself). But i've had two 600's, a cbr F2 and a zx6r, and it sounds stupid and cocky but I never gave a **** about anything while riding them. Passed between cars on the freeway, done insane speeds, wheelies in the city. The way I see it how the hell could I hurt anyone but myself on one of these. 3700 lb cars are a different story.
Old 12-11-2009, 10:39 AM
TECH Regular

And for those posters who will probably call me an ignorant ******* who gives riders a bad name. F-U. Who cares what people think of a group, as long as you know that you do **** right and safe. For us ******** who wanna be crazy and live our lives, let us do it without the criticism.
Old 12-11-2009, 03:50 PM
TECH Regular

I've topped out my Z71 a couple of times...96MPH limiter, lol.

Never even tried a top speed run in the GTO (been to 120 or so) for a couple of reasons, one being there really isn't any local roads around that one could do it on w/ out traffic; the other being the fact that I don't think I'd want to do a top speed run the way the car sits (stock tires/suspension). It would be kind of cool to know what she'd do, though.
Old 12-11-2009, 03:59 PM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by wytry
For us ******** who wanna be crazy and live our lives, let us do it without the criticism.
The problem is that your theory is flawed. Your "crazy life" impacts others.
Grow up and realize that.