Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Lemons12 VS C6 Zo6

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2009 | 10:20 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Sarge_13
Thats a funny thread. Man the internet gets really small, really quick. LOL!
Old 12-08-2009 | 11:09 PM
myk
TECH Fanatic

Eh. I ain't signing up just to read smack talk. There're libraries worth in here...
Old 12-08-2009 | 11:50 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by JayplaySS2
Sweet run
Thanks Jay!

Originally Posted by KATFISHKILR
so a c6 zo6 puts three cars on you, and you were talking about how you would drag me?
Its not that I was.. I still am.

You know my offer, if you ever decide you want a piece of an Ls1, you know where to find me.
Old 12-09-2009 | 12:47 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by lemons12
Its not that I was.. I still am.

You know my offer, if you ever decide you want a piece of an Ls1, you know where to find me.
lol i already drove over an hour looking for you and you were nowhere to be found. i have told you several times to meet me somewhere inbetween, or just drive up here. but all you give me is excuses about how you think there are too many cops up here. whats the difference between racing on the street here and racing on the street over there? still breaking the law. i break the law every single day. i cant even drive down the road without my seatbelt on before breaking the law. you are just making up excuses because you know you have written checks your car cant cash. you came in my threads talking trash about my car being a slow pos, but you couldnt even seem to beat a stock vette. i dont need any spray to beat c6 z06. you keep talking about how your running this 100 shot and will drag me, but you think your the only one running spray? my car is built to handle whatever. i can go out right now and buy a little $400 nitrous kit that would put a big frown on your face
Old 12-09-2009 | 01:56 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Wow, just read the thread on SVTP. Well about 4 pages of it. What a joke.
Old 12-09-2009 | 08:25 PM
TECH Enthusiast

lol i already drove over an hour looking for you and you were nowhere to be found. i have told you several times to meet me somewhere inbetween, or just drive up here. but all you give me is excuses about how you think there are too many cops up here. whats the difference between racing on the street here and racing on the street over there? still breaking the law. i break the law every single day. i cant even drive down the road without my seatbelt on before breaking the law. you are just making up excuses because you know you have written checks your car cant cash. you came in my threads talking trash about my car being a slow pos, but you couldnt even seem to beat a stock vette. i dont need any spray to beat c6 z06. you keep talking about how your running this 100 shot and will drag me, but you think your the only one running spray? my car is built to handle whatever. i can go out right now and buy a little $400 nitrous kit that would put a big frown on your face
The thread from SVTP sounds a little different than your version. But its your story you tell it the way you want.
Old 12-09-2009 | 09:35 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by The Manalishi
The thread from SVTP sounds a little different than your version. But its your story you tell it the way you want.
no i am stating facts of what has happened. he has been playing tricks ever since i drove down there and he didnt have his car ready to run me. whenever he finally did get the spray hooked up and tuned he decided to sack up and tell me to come down there AGAIN. turned out my car had an electrical problem days before i had planned on going down there to wipe his rear. then everybody got mad at me and he calls me on the phone harassing and threatening me. he is the one who backed out. i have $500 that says he cant beat me from 40mph. plus, in a couple months ill have a 76mm ready for him
Old 12-10-2009 | 09:28 AM
TECH Enthusiast

blah blah blah
Old 12-10-2009 | 11:09 AM
Staging Lane

Since I don't give a **** about either one of you, but am always down for watching another race video, how about this:

$100 from each of you goes into my paypal account to hold. Video a dig and roll race: 2 of 3, so the third race is a makeup run since no doubt one of you will claim to have screwed up and want a re-run. *Car with the most distance on the other car at the agreed upon end of the run wins the $200 (minus whatever the paypal fees pull out).

Edit for clarity: two videos count, a dig and a roll: whichever video has the clearest winner (ie, biggest gap between cars at the end) wins the money. Can run 2, 5, or 20 runs: whatever you guys agree on. Just post up the two agreed upon vids and post it up. If it's too close to call decisively, I'll let the members with 500 or more posts decide the winner. Better?

Deal? I'll PM both of you my full name, address, phone numbers, etc. so as to keep this above board. I'm also a regular (same name but couple are spelled "Sticks_n_Stones") on http://pnwriders.com/westside/, http://www.thedevastation.com, http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/, http://www.bikeland.org/board/, http://www.lsxnation.net/ - all forums where I've met/raced guys in person who know where I live and alot are now friends of mine.

Last edited by Sticks n Stones; 12-10-2009 at 11:39 AM.
Old 12-10-2009 | 11:21 AM
TECH Senior Member

..................i have $500 that says he cant beat me from 40mph.....................
Let me know when you are wanting to do this.
Old 12-10-2009 | 01:49 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by lemons12
Let me know when you are wanting to do this.
how about this weekend???? you have the money ready for me?
Old 12-10-2009 | 01:52 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Sticks n Stones
$100 from each of you goes into my paypal account to hold.
yea right. im not about to let some guy on the internet hold my money. ill have the money in my pocket. if he wants it, hell have to beat me from 40. which is not going to happen
Old 12-10-2009 | 10:12 PM
TECH Senior Member

yea right. im not about to let some guy on the internet hold my money. ill have the money in my pocket. if he wants it, hell have to beat me from 40. which is not going to happen
I hope you know I am getting my race also.

PM sent
Old 12-11-2009 | 03:27 AM
Launching!

got dayum....

waiting on vids...but guys..I know it can get pretty heated sometimes...I once raced a guy with my wife in the car...My wife and I both agreed that we beat the guy decisivly..he thought other wise...I let the situation get the better of me and called the guy out on calling my wife a liar simply because she said that we had won and he disagreed...Luckily for me he was a gentleman and thinking clearly and didnt stoop to my level and encourage a fight....

I still regret that mistake to this day.....Keep it about the $ and cars..no need to puff chest ect....
Old 01-20-2010 | 10:10 PM
TECH Senior Member

WELL........

I finally ended up meeting the guy. He came into my work and I noticed the car he was driving and we talked for a minute.

He was VERY surprised that he couldn't pull on me. He said he had never had anyone even keep up with him and that he was shocked when he couldn't shake me off his ***. He asked how many C.I. I had and what all I had done etc etc etc. I told him and told him that I was hoping to finish my nitrous install up very soon and he said he didn't want any of it with me spraying. I gave my respects to his car as well. He also has a 1000 street bike that he rides somewhat. Says he has always been addicted to speed.

He is going to go to the track with us (sadly won't run his car, maybe I can sway him into it though) and maybe some car shows and what not. Cool as hell though!
Old 01-21-2010 | 12:27 AM
Launching!

you hot the hook in now just reel...
Old 01-21-2010 | 01:12 AM
TECH Junkie

Please return to us from automotive heaven, Lemons.
Old 01-21-2010 | 02:09 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Killemall
you hot the hook in now just reel...

Originally Posted by Nacho SS
Please return to us from automotive heaven, Lemons.
Nah, you guys visit me!
Old 01-21-2010 | 07:21 PM
Launching!

Speaking up Z06..My cousin has a blue 2006 Z06..he has an air intake and a mild cam makeing 520 rwhp....

My viper has kn filters/no cats/no mufflers/titanium exhaust/roller rockers high 400's rwhp

We did some 1/4 mile testing useing a unit I got from cicuit city..

He ran 11.9 at 123 mph as his best and my best was 12.2 at 120 mph..

man I hate c6z06's

Old 01-21-2010 | 10:27 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Killemall
Speaking up Z06..My cousin has a blue 2006 Z06..he has an air intake and a mild cam makeing 520 rwhp....

My viper has kn filters/no cats/no mufflers/titanium exhaust/roller rockers high 400's rwhp

We did some 1/4 mile testing useing a unit I got from cicuit city..

He ran 11.9 at 123 mph as his best and my best was 12.2 at 120 mph..

man I hate c6z06's

They are mean *** mother ******* for sure!

Quick Reply: Lemons12 VS C6 Zo6