Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Lost to a porsche cayenne

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2003, 03:54 PM
STF Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lost to a porsche cayenne

well, does the fact that retard chooses to gun it after seeing a t/a behind him on a 25mph one-lane road in a residential district, absolve me? i mean seroiusly, there's kids playing around here. i've been known to cruise down that road at 40, and even that's too much, but this fucktard probably hit 70+. bah. so anyway, i follow at a more reasonable pace, because the road feeds onto 210, normally crowded with traffic, but at noon on a tueday,likely to be fairly empty. 210 was recently repaved, so i'm looking forward to a good race. NO. this fucktard takes a hard left at the last moment into the shopping center. probably a retarded soccer mom/dad taking back their kid's videos. i hope the turbo blows up on them before they kill someone else's little kid.

bah. i wanted some overpriced suv for lunch.
Old 12-16-2003, 04:02 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That's ****** retarded. We get those kind of people around here all the time, racing down residential areas. Theyre ******* stupid, simple as that. If I was you, I woulda followed that waste of flesh into the parking lot and given him a piece of my mind.
Old 12-16-2003, 04:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

wow what a team killing fucktard! that guy is a balless bastard. what kind of a dumb *** wants to run though a resadential... hes just too much of a puss to run you on an open road.
Old 12-16-2003, 09:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

What a first class fucktard...could of easily hit a child in a residential area...Well i have a habit of boiling my tires in resi. areas. OOPS..

Wes
Old 12-17-2003, 07:17 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

speeding in a tight residential is stupid, but we all know the stop sign stand for spin tires on pavement, hehehe
Old 12-17-2003, 08:52 AM
TECH Fanatic

yeah you gotta roste them in the resi areas... just to let every one know that f-bodys are still hell rasers.
Old 12-18-2003, 11:32 PM
TECH Junkie

Yes, I remember the first (and really only time) that I spun the tires. It was in the development that I live in, and I was just coming off the stop sign. Of course the road had to be wet, or I prolly wouldnt of spun them so well, but I gunned it and let the clutch out real fast, and just heard a big SSSSCCCCCRRRREEEEAAAACCCCHHHH!!! as I slowly lurched foward. Now that was pretty cool. VW power baby! lol, oh yeah, What a dick. Thats something a ricer does (or at least frequently does in my development)
Old 12-18-2003, 11:42 PM
STF Veteran

in my old 92 tempo, i could spin tires from a stop on a wet street up the way from where i went to high school. it felt so badass.

funny enough, the little 2.3L pos tempo has a higher torque peak than any honda engine short of an integra type R.

i think the t/a has like 3x the torque of the tempo. when i first got the t/a, i was spinning tires all the time at stoplights and stop signs without even meaning to, and that was coming from the mustang. amazing what an extra 100 ft/lbs (and tires set to 40psi by the dumbass carmax employees) can do for ya in that regard.
Old 12-24-2003, 09:10 AM
Staging Lane

I got snuck up on by a cayenne turbo the other day. I was cruising down the road paying attention to my exhaust when he pulled up next to me. I was in 5th next thing I know I hear that bastard downshift and I just go WOT and we were off. I should have gone down to 4th. He walked on me a bit maybe a half car length, and we were clear up to the light so I out braked him to the line. Light goes green and I just spin the rears, and he ****** out and does nothing. Pissed me off....
Old 12-24-2003, 11:27 AM
!LS1 11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Those Cayanne's are 'bout the ugliest car/truck I've seen.
I bet Mr. Porsche is rolling over in his grave.
Old 12-24-2003, 11:40 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I like them... Don't have the same Porsche style and feeling i guess...

It also seems like everyone is using my patented "fucktard"
Old 12-24-2003, 01:24 PM
TECH Junkie

I would like to run one just to see how fast they really are. This guys sounds like a jackass with too much money, Some people are weird.
Old 12-24-2003, 08:53 PM
TECH Apprentice

i would love to run that twin turbo V8