Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

2001 WS6 vs 2002 GT (Video)

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2009, 03:15 PM
Tech Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by NiteRiderWS6
yea ok my car likes being under palm trees better, and like i said last time get off my why does it matter? i put what i want on my car, unless you are paying for it shut your f**king mouth and dont worry about it dipsh*t. if i want to put 26's on my car then thats for me to decide not you. and you keep going on and on about my 19's lets put my car next to your car and lets see how many people will notice mine and compliment it before they will yours. and you keep talking about my 19's but what your dumbass dosent know is i have the 19's, a set of weld pro stars and black with polished lip C5 style wheels so thats 3 sets total so my collection > yours
We can compare our cars or wheels if you want.

Currently I've got a set of 15x10/15x3.5 prostars, 18x10 black deep dish bullets with polished lip, 18x10 chrome Saleens, 17" Mach 1 wheels deep dish, and I just sold my 17" black 03 Cobra wheels. Anything I own > your collection

Let me know if you want to compare cars. And if its just looks or if we are talking dyno numbers or if you want to talk track times. I'm game for anything.
Old 12-29-2009, 03:24 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
We can compare our cars or wheels if you want.

Currently I've got a set of 15x10/15x3.5 prostars, 18x10 black deep dish bullets with polished lip, 18x10 chrome Saleens, 17" Mach 1 wheels deep dish, and I just sold my 17" black 03 Cobra wheels. Anything I own > your collection

Let me know if you want to compare cars. And if its just looks or if we are talking dyno numbers or if you want to talk track times. I'm game for anything.
HAHA LMFAO you cant be serious! Bravo for the guy that has wheels you can buy on stock cars....go ahead and post up a pic of your car while your at it Mr. **** talker, the only pair of wheels you have that anyone would take a second look at are the Saleens
Old 12-29-2009, 03:30 PM
Tech Apprentice

Bravo for the guy that has wheels you can buy on stock cars.
You can't buy a car with 18" deep dish bullet wheels. Nor Prostars.
Old 12-29-2009, 03:31 PM
Teching In

You can't buy a car with 18" deep dish bullet wheels. Nor Prostars.
i didnt say all , so you cant buy mach 1's, saleens or 03 cobras....exactly dumbass, why are you dodging what i asked?? post up a pic of your car
Old 12-29-2009, 03:39 PM
Tech Apprentice

why are you dodging what i asked?? post up a pic of your car

Old 12-29-2009, 03:43 PM
Teching In

LMAO!!! and you talk about my 19's ha nice flames ricer let me guess you were to scared to post up what your SN95 looks like lmao and BTW your car is nothing special and far from being a 2nd looker
Old 12-29-2009, 03:53 PM
Tech Apprentice

LMAO!!! and you talk about my 19's ha nice flames ricer let me guess you were to scared to post up what your SN95 looks like lmao and BTW your car is nothing special and far from being a 2nd looker
Its mainly a show car and behind me I have more than a couple 1st place in show and 2nd place. Also that car on the stock motor ran 10.9@126mph. The last time on the dyno the car on the pump gas/no nitrous tune made 629rwhp. The SN95 is just my daily driver that I mess around with. I haven't taken any pictures of it because its nothing special. But here are a couple vids.

Here it is with the turbo kit on

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHe3pvT4810

all motor with a medium cam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HO6Gy3IFxd4

and the way it is now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3H372UQIcQ

Wait I found a pic

Old 12-29-2009, 03:55 PM
TECH Apprentice

You talk a lot of **** and your ignorance is hilarious.

I have yet to meet anyone that thinks his ghost flames are ricer.

and if you had even a 3rd grade mentality you could find pics of his GT. Lord knows he's posted them on this board more than once.

ANd as for your lame *** rims comment, you bolded all three rims and commented about stock rims. Don't try to back out of your ignorant comment now.
Old 12-29-2009, 03:59 PM
10 Second Club

Received 153 Likes on 105 Posts

Originally Posted by ponygt65

and if you had even a 3rd grade mentality you could find pics of his GT. Lord knows he's posted them on this board more than once.

ANd as for your lame *** rims comment, you bolded all three rims and commented about stock rims. Don't try to back out of your ignorant comment now.
settle down pony. no hugs for freaking out....
Old 12-29-2009, 04:02 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by big hammer
settle down pony. no hugs for freaking out....
DANG IT!.

I'm just tired of that guys bullshit...and I'm not the only one. Even you don't talk that much ****.
Old 12-29-2009, 04:04 PM
Teching In

**** how many butt buddys does stopguysonly32 have? and hey dumbass? yea you the idiot who is getting in an argument that has nothing to do with you he said a ignorant remark about my wheels wayyyyyy before i even said anything to him so check your facts mr. internet police. and i have a 3rd grade mentality because i responded to his comment about my wheels right? you must have a k-2 mentality since you got in on this?
Old 12-29-2009, 04:07 PM
TECH Apprentice

**** how many butt buddys does stopguysonly32 have? and hey dumbass? yea you the idiot who is getting in an argument that has nothing to do with you he said a ignorant remark about my wheels wayyyyyy before i even said anything to him so check your facts mr. internet police
Actually Mr. Dollywood, I read the thread. ANd as usual your posts are retarded and immature. Your ignorance was just the icing on the cake.
Old 12-29-2009, 04:07 PM
10 Second Club

**** how many butt buddys does stopguysonly32 have? and hey dumbass? yea you the idiot who is getting in an argument that has nothing to do with you he said a ignorant remark about my wheels wayyyyyy before i even said anything to him so check your facts mr. internet police. and i have a 3rd grade mentality because i responded to his comment about my wheels right? you must have a k-2 mentality since you got in on this?
you settle down to. no hugs goes both ways.
Old 12-29-2009, 04:09 PM
Teching In

Actually Mr. Dollywood, I read the thread. ANd as usual your posts are retarded and immature. Your ignorance was just the icing on the cake.
you sir are a true idiot.....how many times does stopsign32v's ***** swing a day? im sure you would know right, you being one of many of his butt buddys and all
Old 12-29-2009, 04:13 PM
TECH Apprentice

you settle down to. no hugs goes both ways.
Ya know.....I've been told he goes there.

you sir are a true idiot.....how many times does stopsign32v's ***** swing a day? im sure you would know right, you being one of many of his butt buddys and all
ROFLMAO...you gotta come better than that. 3rd grade burns don't fly here.
Old 12-29-2009, 04:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

damn, that was bad... buslengths
Old 12-29-2009, 04:16 PM
10 Second Club

stopsigns ***** swing many times a day. and gloriously i might add. plus they have a gentle musk about them that calm the soul. but that's not the point.

pony and stopsign are usually decent guys. their priorities are a bit out of order with the vehicles they drive, but that's none of our concern. you both have nice vehicles. now let it go because you are going to get this awesome thread locked, and it is chalk full of very helpful information for generations to come!
Old 12-29-2009, 04:16 PM
Teching In

Ya know.....I've been told he goes there.

ROFLMAO...you gotta come better than that. 3rd grade burns don't fly here.
thats why you responded right? exactly dont get your feelings hurt keyboard warrior
Old 12-29-2009, 04:18 PM
TECH Apprentice

stopsigns ***** swing many times a day. and gloriously i might add. plus they have a gentle musk about them that calm the soul. but that's not the point.

pony and stopsign are usually decent guys. their priorities are a bit out of order with the vehicles they drive, but that's none of our concern. you both have nice vehicles. now let it go because you are going to get this awesome thread locked, and it is chalk full of very helpful information for generations to come!

now that was hilarious. I hope he's taking notes.
Old 12-29-2009, 04:27 PM
10 Second Club

now that was hilarious. I hope he's taking notes.
that's my word. everyone can be a keyboard warrior, and nobody ever wants to lose an argument. especially over the internet because here everyone is the same size. but me, i'm drunk right now.