Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Another race to tell you about...

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2010, 02:19 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Ke^in
The fact you can make a post like this says a lot. There is a lot of **** talk in here going on. It's not a big deal really.

Don't remember showing any ego myself. My car is slow. I'd admit that in a second. Even when I get a blower in it it's going to be slow.
I didnt say the bolded part lol but yeah I know you didnt show any ego... its the 16 year olds showboating around in the stock GTs that gets me everytime and the worse part is that they dont have a job to even fix it up to its full potential so its stock for like 2 years lol trust me ive had friends that have had stangs and some fast *** ones that I can only dream of beating and those are the guys I like talking to and kickin it with. I personally like the fox bodies the most and of course the 95 5.0 the last 5.0 in the newer body style if im not mistaken right?

Originally Posted by ponygt65
After all this...........................that's all you have to say? At least six shooter apologized and seem to mean it.

Six shooter didn't say those parts man.
Thanks

Someone said it before its true we should make fun of hon-duhs... and other imports unless its a Supra (my future car)
Old 01-28-2010, 02:23 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by 13lu91rS
Lol I in no way shape or form said 12.9/12.8 is FAST. I know my car is slow. I also know 340rwhp is nothing to brag about, that's why I haven't.

I'm not ignorant about mustangs, as I have a few friends that drive them.

I think it's retarded that mustang guys have so much ego. When I haven't lost to an equally modded 2v YET. Didn't say I won't, But haven't YET.
You are simply a retard. I used to (and still do) LOVED running into people like you. I took your lunch money after a race.

And yes, you are very ignorant about mustangs.
Old 01-28-2010, 02:27 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Ke^in

You have a LS1 right? You SHOULDN'T be losing to 2vs at all. Unless it's heavily modded.
you should explain this to stopsign then, cause he feels differently.

And no I'm not going to apologize because I'm not sorry for anything i said. I believe it is very true that a 2v with the same mods will not be at par with an ls1 of equal mods.
Old 01-28-2010, 02:32 PM
Launching!

I have an LT1 so...
Old 01-28-2010, 02:34 PM
Tech Apprentice

you should explain this to stopsign then, cause he feels differently.

And no I'm not going to apologize because I'm not sorry for anything i said. I believe it is very true that a 2v with the same mods will not be at par with an ls1 of equal mods.
Why should I give a **** about a 2v SOHC? LOL

Once again, for the 6th time I'll post it again for your ignorant self...

find me a stock n/a mustang with similiar mods go 12s and I'd be pretty impressed no offense.
So now you are saying you were reffering to only 2v's? You back track more than anyone I've met on here.
Old 01-28-2010, 02:34 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Show me 10 NA stock bottom end lt1s that have 450Rwhp.. It happens a lot, right?
Old 01-28-2010, 02:42 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ponygt65
I find that EXTREMELY difficult to believe. IN fact, I'd believe a bone stock mach hitting 12.8 before I'd believe that. A catback ONLY with no tune, no other mod, no NOTHING and it gained you double digits. Umm..HMMM. sure.
Pony im so glad i give a **** what you find easy or difficult to believe.
The car had CAI and handheld tune before the addition of the catback, i never said it was completely stock before i added the catback.
but im sure you still think its bullshit so go ahead and keep living with your head up your ***, capitalizing adverbs you find pertinent to your case
Old 01-28-2010, 02:44 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by lemons12
Show me 10 NA stock bottom end lt1s that have 450Rwhp.. It happens a lot, right?
no. It doesn't happen lol

lt1s aren't known for putting down alot of power. But yes, they can move out without without the huge numbers

And stopsign- the only reference you have made is a heads cammed full suspension fox that goes faster than my car, last time I checked.. Heads cam full suspension wasn't the same as full exhaust, and a tune. Just sayin bud.
Old 01-28-2010, 02:46 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 02ws666
jesus christ. ive been reading these threads for a while now. Ke^in, why dont you stop flaming people. untill you drive a car that can get outa the 13s, who can you talk **** to? all you do is say, well this car did this, and that car did this. i have seem more threads close because of you in the past month then i have since i joined. no one gives a **** what a 2v runs, because, well, they are a freaking 2v. and this is LS1 tech not 2vtech. if you want to preach how good they are and bash other peoples kill stores, then go do that on your other forums man.

this might seem a little harsh, but man. i got nothing against you and i dont know you, but im getting a little annoying seeing your name pop up in every thread with nothing nice to say. and i know you are going to say that he started it by saying 2vs are worthless, but you know what this is ls1tech, and im sure he was excited. he does drive an lt1 with not too many mods. and he is pretty correct. even other 2v drivers know they aint **** to mess with unless boosted.
This.

Originally Posted by Xtreme864
eevveerrryyy sssinnnggglllleeee thread in this section turns into f-body vs. mustang. It's an argument I myself love having, but i'm serious people, how hard is it to say "good kill" and keep your day moving instead of "oh well you take that 01 mustang and put a blower on it and it'll walk that POS Lt1"
This too.

Strange, the biggest bench racers never have threads of their own kills, or god forbid, video proof.

About the part where people are "questioning" the OP about the S197 car. Where does this stigma come from that all vehicles, 100% of the time are driven by the best of drivers, with the best of traction?

If your a REAL racer, than you've at least once been beat or almost beat by a heavier or underpowered car because you either miffed the launch and blew em off, came off the clutch/on to the gas slow, missed a shift, didnt miss, but didnt exactly "get" the shift perfect....etc

It gives me a headache thinking that no matter how hard smart posters try to eliminate "on paper" bench racing there will always be some dumbass that rolls in and says "Well it shoulda/coulda/woulda turned out like this, if......" because hes read too many damn Motor Trend articles or saw a noob blow a launch on YouTube in similar cars.

Believe it or not, **** DOESNT ALWAYS TURN OUT IN REAL LIFE THE WAY IT DOES ON PAPER FOR RACING!!!!!!!!!!!. If you dont understand that SIMPLE ******* principal of this hobby than your lost (and probably dont race much).
Old 01-28-2010, 02:47 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by lemons12
Stock bottom end maybe tough, im sure there out there though... I personally dont know of any but if you dug up some stuff you may be surprised on what you find... I know its done with SBC 350s but LT1s are a bit complicated dont you think?

I could get mine to 500 if I felt like spending the money but I have other things to worry about like rear end, gears, chassis and suspension
Old 01-28-2010, 02:52 PM
Launching!

Man you guys suck... now I want an LS1
Old 01-28-2010, 02:53 PM
Tech Apprentice

And stopsign- the only reference you have made is a heads cammed full suspension fox that goes faster than my car, last time I checked.. Heads cam full suspension wasn't the same as full exhaust, and a tune. Just sayin bud.
You must have missed this...

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
Here I'll do better for you. Take ANY of these cars in the link below, add ONLY a $139 set of gears and they will run faster than your car.

http://mach1registry.org/forums/showthread.php?t=99903
Now remember. The mustangs in that link are STOCK N/A 4.6L Mustangs.
Old 01-28-2010, 02:54 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by SixShooterCam
I could get mine to 500 if I felt like spending the money
Its alittle harder than you think.
Old 01-28-2010, 03:01 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
Its alittle harder than you think.
oh im sure dude, im not questioning that at all... but for the right price anything can be done... it would be awesome if it was done though...
Old 01-28-2010, 03:03 PM
Teching In

... find me a stock n/a mustang with similiar mods go 12s and I'd be pretty impressed no offense. ...
I was back reading (I missed alot of this early morning banter), and I came across this. Makes no sense, is it stock, or is it modded? Can't be both!
Old 01-28-2010, 03:09 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by TRMach1
I was back reading (I missed alot of this early morning banter), and I came across this. Makes no sense, is it stock, or is it modded? Can't be both!
I think he meant with bolt ons and no internal work done but that doesnt make it stock either way so I dont know.....
Old 01-28-2010, 03:14 PM
TECH Regular

Here are some smileys to describe how I feel about these retarded ******* threads: and probably some others.
Old 01-28-2010, 04:20 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by TRMach1
Well go with taking out stock and just leaving it equally modded.

And stopsign Im not registered to the site so can't view the registery. Plus I could care less honestly. Still not backing off of what I believe
Old 01-28-2010, 04:26 PM
***Repost Police***

Well the best part about beliefs, is that they don't alter the truth
Old 01-28-2010, 04:42 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Well go with taking out stock and just leaving it equally modded.

And stopsign Im not registered to the site so can't view the registery. Plus I could care less honestly. Still not backing off of what I believe
Some people believe they are bullet proof and others believe they can fly. Darwin loves these people.

Quick Reply: Another race to tell you about...