Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

raced a geo storm...

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2010 | 12:12 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by FlashLCD33
My dad could beat up your dad. Lemons would take them both, though.

Man I feel the same way every weekend since I broke up with the GF.
Originally Posted by IROC-ZR1
yep.

wow.
BOBABOOYOW!!!!! What up bitch!?!

I'm the dude knocking everybody out in this video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ux0Yx7QLJJE

Be careful, I might wind up on your front door step. (Inside joke....... Well, it wasn't a joke for him!)

Old 02-08-2010 | 12:20 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by lemons12
BOBABOOYOW!!!!! What up bitch!?!

I'm the dude knocking everybody out in this video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ux0Yx7QLJJE

Be careful, I might wind up on your front door step. (Inside joke....... Well, it wasn't a joke for him!)

yep so you knocked out that big black dude about mid thru the vid?
Old 02-08-2010 | 12:23 AM
TECH Senior Member

yep so you knocked out that big black dude about mid thru the vid?
What makes you think because someone is big they can fight, or black?

I have some stories I could tell you and show you the people and you would be in total disbelief. Size is not the most important thing when fighting. Just like HP with racing. Does it help? Most of time, but dosn't make up the deciding factor in 90% of fights.
Most of the guys I have fought have had at least 30 pounds on me and I have been very fortunate in the outcomes of my fights.

Just another "life lesson", I like those.
Old 02-08-2010 | 01:03 AM
Teching In

What makes you think because someone is big they can fight, or black?

I have some stories I could tell you and show you the people and you would be in total disbelief. Size is not the most important thing when fighting. Just like HP with racing. Does it help? Most of time, but dosn't make up the deciding factor in 90% of fights.
Most of the guys I have fought have had at least 30 pounds on me and I have been very fortunate in the outcomes of my fights.

Just another "life lesson", I like those.
i know that even if you have 500hp and a stick it aint gonna get you anywhere veryfast or be winning to much if you dont know how to drive. i know really know much about my so called dad but iv heard he can fight he was in fights since he was a kid and he's took down his share of guys and guys have took him down to. honestly i dont really know how to fight iv never bent in 1 actually everyone is scared of me at school just be cause im big. any good tips lol?

hell one time i was messing with this 1 kid i just met he was spanish, abou 5ft 5, skinny but he had muscle, and we were us messin around wreslin and the first time he took me down pretty bad because he was quiker then **** the second time i almost had him but i loss traction on the grass. that was last yr when i didnt work out at all i think i would have him now because iv been lifting a lil bit for a while and im a bit quicker. anyway he was a major gang banger, braking into cars, fighting whoever, robbing people, etc... and i never did any of that **** but anyway i was suprised as hell though he took me down like that. sorry for another lame story.
Old 02-08-2010 | 01:10 AM
Teching In

lol sorry my mom aint black.
Heeey whats that supposed to mean?
Old 02-08-2010 | 01:13 AM
11 Second Club

So lemons.. after watching the video, I cant decide if you're white or black?

You've beat up a lot of people though! You strongly resemble Kimbo at times.
Old 02-08-2010 | 01:16 AM
TECH Senior Member

honestly i dont really know how to fight iv never bent in 1 actually everyone is scared of me at school just be cause im big. any good tips lol?
Kind of hard to give tips over the net on fighting!

Honestly, the best tip I can give.. Stay calm. You can't do anything mad. I have laughed in some of my fights. I was furious at the person but didn't let my anger get the best of me. You can't fight worked up, it clutters your mind and you can't think quick enough.
Conditioning is second on my list. Granted most street fights end in under 1 minute, that 1 minute is a LOOOONG time. If you run out of steam, you are fucked.

Other than that, natural skill and experience/training.
Old 02-08-2010 | 01:19 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by FlashLCD33
So lemons.. after watching the video, I cant decide if you're white or black?

You've beat up a lot of people though! You strongly resemble Kimbo at times.
Depends on the clip man.. I change from time to time, leaves the opponent uneasy. They aren't sure what to think while I'm playing jedi mind tricks.

That I have... Yea, I'm his stunt double. He shows up, they cut and I come in. Works great, most people don't even know anything was changed.

SIDE NOTE::: Kimbo himself fought Roy Nelson, I didn't want to injure him and it effect the outcome of the show. Hell, what can I say? I have a soft side sometimes.
Old 02-08-2010 | 01:52 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by PowerShift408
Just like a 13 year old shouldn't drive, a 13 year old shouldn't venture into the SR & KS section on LS1tech. To cross the bridge, you gotta pay the toll, and at his age, the toll is pretty high for this bridge.
^This. I'm not for the name calling and wicked mother pics/whatnot, but really this isn't a place for younger individuals because it assumes that A. You are old enough to drive B. You race a car C. You have been on the internet and understand that people are not like this in real life.
Old 02-08-2010 | 02:02 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by DJ99Z28
Heeey whats that supposed to mean?
that my mom aint black simple as that
Old 02-08-2010 | 02:06 AM
Teching In

Kind of hard to give tips over the net on fighting!

Honestly, the best tip I can give.. Stay calm. You can't do anything mad. I have laughed in some of my fights. I was furious at the person but didn't let my anger get the best of me. You can't fight worked up, it clutters your mind and you can't think quick enough.
Conditioning is second on my list. Granted most street fights end in under 1 minute, that 1 minute is a LOOOONG time. If you run out of steam, you are fucked.

Other than that, natural skill and experience/training.
thanks everytime i get in a argument with people i get really shakey in my legs lol not sure why i know i can take them but i just shake though. luckily i think i can go on for pretty long i think most kids if i get 1 punch right in the gut or in the face there fucked everyone is small at my school and around here.
Old 02-08-2010 | 02:08 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by I8ASaleen
^This. I'm not for the name calling and wicked mother pics/whatnot, but really this isn't a place for younger individuals because it assumes that A. You are old enough to drive B. You race a car C. You have been on the internet and understand that people are not like this in real life.
ok who said i was driving how else do you think the word MOTHER got into the picture?
Old 02-08-2010 | 02:10 AM
Teching In

that my mom aint black simple as that
On a picture of a grotesque fat chick.... now i'm really lost

Old 02-08-2010 | 02:13 AM
Teching In

[QUOTE=DJ99Z28;12862876]On a picture of a grotesque fat chick.... now i'm really lost

sorry try again
Old 02-08-2010 | 02:35 AM
TECH Fanatic

You obviously didn't read my post. There are basic assumptions to this sub-forum, and I didn't even read your whole post because the title implied you racing a car that absolutely no one on here cares about. You are young I get it, but my point is this is not the place for someone your age. Don't get all butthurt because you stumbled into something you weren't ready for. Life is tough, but it's a good time to learn about rolling with the punches and getting out while you can.
Old 02-08-2010 | 02:44 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 00MaroonZ28
Found that pic of your mom

Then I found your facebook pic.

Looks like it's hereditary.
lol sorry my mom aint black. and that kid is no where near 6ft tall. yep its hereditary my dads 6ft 3 and could take down several guys no problem in a bar fight.

uh huh?

Hey I ain't mad atchu for delusions of grandeur(until proven true), but try not to back track on your words. If you say something questionable clarify whatchu mean i'm pretty sure Black people ain't gonna be too offended.

(We're in the white house after all lol {well half of us lol})
Old 02-08-2010 | 02:46 AM
Teching In

oops sorry i forgot........
Old 02-08-2010 | 04:38 AM
TECH Senior Member

after getting in first on this thread and skimming through all i can say is people have mentioned a lot of *****, NUTS, asked for pictures of a 13 y.o., talked about banging chicks and getting them pregnant. although i literally cried during a few posts from laughter, i think some posts could qualify as illegal lol. i cant believe the thread has made it this far. lol ill check back in tomorrow night for the next 10 pages. and to stay on topic? were you conceived in the back of the camaro?
Old 02-08-2010 | 04:51 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by PowerShift408
A 13 year old shouldn't venture into the SR & KS section on LS1tech.
Why? Other than the fact that the natives will make fun of you for being what they once were?
Old 02-08-2010 | 04:52 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by black_phoenix
Ill give you props man, I'm not going to disrespect you about your age because you seem mature enough. Plus, you are already interested in cars and have camaro. Even though those "races" weren't much, still I can say that I didn't have that at 13. Keep on keeping on man.
*thumbsup*

Quick Reply: raced a geo storm...