Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

raced a geo storm...

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2010, 04:38 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by lemons12
You would be the biggest 13 year old I have ever seen.
iv actually seen taller then me like a year ago on the news. this 1 kid he was 12 like me then and he was like 6ft 4 or something but he had small hands, feet, etc but it was some desease he had that could kill him. me i'm 100% healthy.

trust me last yr when i was in 6th grade everyone though i was a 8th grader and people when they first see think im a high schooler and iv had doctors and actualy highschoolers think im 15 or 16 and there amazed that im only 13. bad thing is the camaro doesnt have a high roof but luckily t-tops
Old 02-05-2010, 04:40 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by j_dover
damn ur nuts havent even dropped and u that big....i call bs
He doesn't even know what that means!

Originally Posted by IROC-ZR1
iv actually seen taller then me like a year ago on the news. this 1 kid he was 12 like me then and he was like 6ft 4 or something but he had small hands, feet, etc but it was some desease he had that could kill him. me i'm 100% healthy.
Have fun with those shins in about 5-7 years! I'm sorry in advance.
Old 02-05-2010, 04:44 AM
Teching In

damn ur nuts havent even dropped and u that big....i call bs
so your saying i cant stand up for myself or something? trust me lots of people get cocky and wanna go cause there intimidated.
Old 02-05-2010, 04:46 AM
Teching In

Have fun with those shins in about 5-7 years! I'm sorry in advance.

ya i do he's callin me a wimp.

well it'll go along well with my bad back, arthritis, broken wrist, shoulder joing, and scared up face " the last three were from a bike accident"
Old 02-05-2010, 04:52 AM
On The Tree

[QUOTE=lemons12;12849748]He doesn't even know what that means!

U WERE CORRECT LOL
Old 02-05-2010, 04:54 AM
Teching In

[QUOTE=j_dover;12849758]

U WERE CORRECT LOL

ok then tell me then
Old 02-05-2010, 04:54 AM
TECH Senior Member

so your saying i cant stand up for myself or something? trust me lots of people get cocky and wanna go cause there intimidated.
ya i do he's callin me a wimp.

well it'll go along well with my bad back, arthritis, broken wrist, shoulder joing, and scared up face " the last three were from a bike accident"
Like I said, you don't even know what he means.

And you might be stupid big for being 13 but you still have the mindset of a 13 year old. I never understood when I was your age how some of the kids in highschool football hit as hard as they did but were pretty much equal in my size and what not. I also didn't understand how they could take those hits and not phase them. I have more examples but that gets the point across. It is a mindset, and in that sense you are still a little kid. Whether you believe it or not doesn't matter. I'm 5'11 and weigh 175lbs.. If we fought it wouldn't be pretty. If you fought someone your age my size, you would have a great advantage.
I'm not talking ****, don't take it that way. Just saying even though you are a big kid, don't go looking for trouble, especially when people have 3-4+ years on you.. You might get something you don't want.... Even from a "small" guy.
Old 02-05-2010, 04:55 AM
On The Tree

LOL....lol
Old 02-05-2010, 04:55 AM
TECH Senior Member

ok then tell me then
Go to your grandmother and mom tomorrow... Ask this..

"What does it mean when my nuts drop?"

If you can, get in on video.. I will settle for you telling what happens though.

EDIT:::: Even better... Ask your teacher that question.
Old 02-05-2010, 04:59 AM
On The Tree

^^^agreed
Old 02-05-2010, 05:05 AM
Teching In

Like I said, you don't even know what he means.

And you might be stupid big for being 13 but you still have the mindset of a 13 year old. I never understood when I was your age how some of the kids in highschool football hit as hard as they did but were pretty much equal in my size and what not. I also didn't understand how they could take those hits and not phase them. I have more examples but that gets the point across. It is a mindset, and in that sense you are still a little kid. Whether you believe it or not doesn't matter. I'm 5'11 and weigh 175lbs.. If we fought it wouldn't be pretty. If you fought someone your age my size, you would have a great advantage.
I'm not talking ****, don't take it that way. Just saying even though you are a big kid, don't go looking for trouble, especially when people have 3-4+ years on you.. You might get something you don't want.... Even from a "small" guy.

I know no one fights me anyway everyone talks crap but they dont do nothing im in the middle of a debate with this 1 kid that talks **** bout me and wont stop like he's saying crap bout my camaro and me and all this other stuff and he KNOW's i could whoop him he's even admited it but the punk wont stop so i might just swing the bat and knock him on his *** if he touches me. iv actualy never been in a real fight only two times that i would just pick the kids up and toss them like a baseball. I dont look for trouble i do start it at times and im working on that mostly because there's alot of people that would not do something right then but that would **** with my cars or my family. everyone thinks that because im big that im a trouble maker i got accused 2weeks ago for breaking urinals in the school which I DID NOT DO! because i went into the bathroom for 2minutes and left and they finaly figured out it wasnt me. 1 thing i wont talerate though is 1. womem beaters, and 2. animal abuser's that crap i dont like.
Old 02-05-2010, 05:08 AM
Teching In

Go to your grandmother and mom tomorrow... Ask this..

"What does it mean when my nuts drop?"

If you can, get in on video.. I will settle for you telling what happens though.

EDIT:::: Even better... Ask your teacher that question.

ok that wouldnt be strange.
Old 02-05-2010, 05:08 AM
On The Tree

I think you should go to thirdgen.org and spend the next three years reading all the useful info on there. By the time you can drive your camaro you'll have the necessary knowledge to properly mod your car and make it very respectable. In the mean time, stop posting lame "kills" about your mom in her durango. Sorry I can't be as nice as everyone else.
Old 02-05-2010, 05:12 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by TierAngst
I think you should go to thirdgen.org and spend the next three years reading all the useful info on there. By the time you can drive your camaro you'll have the necessary knowledge to properly mod your car and make it very respectable. In the mean time, stop posting lame "kills" about your mom in her durango. Sorry I can't be as nice as everyone else.
actually thats what iv done got alot of stuff i want to do for her and then i heard about here and just started reading the street racing section and though i should post something for the hell of it. sorry i dont like in cali where there is lambo's to race.
Old 02-05-2010, 05:13 AM
On The Tree

man if i cam on here and said i spanked a ford taurus with spinning hub caps in my grandmaw's nissan pathfinder..and then said it would pen u up in the seat id get the same reaction as u
Old 02-05-2010, 05:14 AM
TECH Senior Member

I know no one fights me anyway everyone talks crap but they dont do nothing im in the middle of a debate with this 1 kid that talks **** bout me and wont stop like he's saying crap bout my camaro and me and all this other stuff and he KNOW's i could whoop him he's even admited it but the punk wont stop so i might just swing the bat and knock him on his *** if he touches me. iv actualy never been in a real fight only two times that i would just pick the kids up and toss them like a baseball. I dont look for trouble i do start it at times and im working on that mostly because there's alot of people that would not do something right then but that would **** with my cars or my family. everyone thinks that because im big that im a trouble maker i got accused 2weeks ago for breaking urinals in the school which I DID NOT DO! because i went into the bathroom for 2minutes and left and they finaly figured out it wasnt me. 1 thing i wont talerate though is 1. womem beaters, and 2. animal abuser's that crap i dont like.
I beat the hell out of my GF...... She likes it though.

ok that wouldnt be strange.
No, it wouldn't.

Originally Posted by TierAngst
That actually wasn't rude at all.
Old 02-05-2010, 05:17 AM
Teching In

man if i cam on here and said i spanked a ford taurus with spinning hub caps in my grandmaw's nissan pathfinder..and then said it would pen u up in the seat id get the same reaction as u
you just have to be being a jerk dont you???
Old 02-05-2010, 05:18 AM
TECH Senior Member

actually thats what iv done got alot of stuff i want to do for her and then i heard about here and just started reading the street racing section and though i should post something for the hell of it. sorry i dont like in cali where there is lambo's to race.
Usually people that first start on ls1tech.com the SR&K section is NOT the first place to go post happy. Try to get a feel of the forum and then come READ some threads in this forum without posting. Then when you feel comfortable start out with a simple post of "good kill" or something of that sort. Something to not get you noticed too much. Then maybe hop on the band wagon one day while we are flaming someone and say something like "yea, you big meany". After that if you feel brave enough, try posting your own thread. As long as it isn't like the one in my given example.
Follow this link for my example of what NOT to do: https://ls1tech.com/forums/street-ra...l#post12849784

Good luck to you.
Old 02-05-2010, 05:19 AM
TECH Senior Member

you just have to be being a jerk dont you???
You think he is a jerk? I wouldn't log on and check this thread tomorrow night when all of us regulars are on. This bitch is going to get blown up.
Old 02-05-2010, 05:19 AM
Teching In

I beat the hell out of my GF...... She likes it though.

No, it wouldn't.

That actually wasn't rude at all.
ok small ****... just joking

Quick Reply: raced a geo storm...