Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 92builtbird

Ignorance at it's finest...
How is that ignorant? its just a quote!
Old 03-12-2010, 01:37 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by mannyman84
No i havent, and im sure you havent either..So therefore u cant agree or disagree with my opinion
He wasn't the one making the a claim on the power band. You were..
Old 03-12-2010, 02:13 PM
TECH Enthusiast

He wasn't the one making the a claim on the power band. You were..
Yes i know, it was just my opinion.... The mustang 5.0 isnt even out yet and people are already clamming that its a camaro killer, its kinda annoying... Im just saying the power band on the camaro seems better for now
Old 03-12-2010, 02:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast

either way, i cant wait to see it on the road and on the test track
Old 03-12-2010, 02:34 PM
***Repost Police***

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yes i know, it was just my opinion.... The mustang 5.0 isnt even out yet and people are already clamming that its a camaro killer, its kinda annoying... Im just saying the power band on the camaro seems better for now
And we are "just saying" how can the powerband on the Camaro "seem better" when you have no earthly idea what the powerband of the Mustang will be?
Old 03-12-2010, 02:34 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Newskool Mach

Exactly, there is always someone faster than you. Got smoked at the track by a fast talking Puerto Rican with a low 10 second rotary RX3 or some ****. Sounded horrible and pounded me like a baby seal, throwing fire out every shift...what the hell, took me a long time to live that down. Think he called me "sucker" or maybe "dumbass" in spanish when I was paying him.
That is the funniest **** I've read in a long time on here. Almost had me in tears @ the baby seal part.
Old 03-12-2010, 02:37 PM
Tech Apprentice

No i havent, and im sure you havent either..So therefore u cant agree or disagree with my opinion
You will never see me make claims about something I don't know about or have proof of. You on the other hand just down talk a make of a car because you have never liked it. You are the definition of ignorance.
Old 03-12-2010, 02:38 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Irunelevens
And we are "just saying" how can the powerband on the Camaro "seem better" when you have no earthly idea what the powerband of the Mustang will be?
idk i just feel like its gonna be gay. im just hatting lol
Old 03-12-2010, 02:41 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Irunelevens
Exactly what I was thinking!!! OMG this guy is gold...

On another topic...I can't wait to see how the 2015 Mustang does against the 2016 Camaro. I feel the 15' Mustang will beat it since it will have better aerodynamics and rev higher.
Old 03-12-2010, 02:42 PM
Tech Apprentice

idk i just feel like I gotta be gay. im just hatting because more than likely it will outrun me stock lol
I couldn't agree more
Old 03-12-2010, 02:44 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
You will never see me make claims about something I don't know about or have proof of. You on the other hand just down talk a make of a car because you have never liked it. You are the definition of ignorance.
just cause i say that i dont like the car doesnt make me ignorant, i just said they arent attractive meanning they dont bring my attention. which is totally different from the power band of the car. in my opinion i dont feel its gonna be that good of a performing car and thats that...i never said just cause its a mustang its gonna suck! so there for u are the ignorant
Old 03-12-2010, 02:49 PM
Tech Apprentice

just cause i say that i dont like the car doesnt make me ignorant, i just said they arent attractive meanning they dont bring my attention. which is totally different from the power band of the car. in my opinion i dont feel its gonna be that good of a performing car and thats that...i never said just cause its a mustang its gonna suck! so there for u are the ignorant
Let me clear this out for you. You are ignorant because you are saying that one car will have a better powerband than another with only knowing ONE powerband. Not only that but you also are claiming that a car that isn't out yet will not be a good performer. If you were a weather man you would probably say it will rain this time next month. Der der der
Old 03-12-2010, 02:56 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
Let me clear this out for you. You are ignorant because you are saying that one car will have a better powerband than another with only knowing ONE powerband. Not only that but you also are claiming that a car that isn't out yet will not be a good performer. If you were a weather man you would probably say it will rain this time next month. Der der der
see your putting words in my mouth, i said i FEEL like its not gonna be a good car, im not saying its not, and im also not saying its gonna be slow of course 412hp isnt slow but i THINK that people are already overrating the car without being out, all these are just my opinions, i would understand if i would of said that i know its gonna suck and im 100 percent sure, thats not the case. im just giving my 2 cents and i dont THINK its gonna be all that. there is a BIG difference on an opinion and stating a fact
Old 03-12-2010, 03:11 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

WTF is hatting?
Old 03-12-2010, 03:12 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by The Manalishi
WTF is hatting?
some ghetto *** word..haha
Old 03-12-2010, 03:22 PM
Teching In

Stock on stock i think the new mustang will outrun the camaro.. BUT it is a factory bolt-on car meaning less gains from headers and intake and simple mods..
Good for people that wanna buy a faster car and have warrenty's.. No so good for people that like to modify there own cars..
IMO the 03-04 cobra's are nice car's and i drive a Firebird lol..
Old 03-12-2010, 03:38 PM
TECH Apprentice

Let me clear this up for you. What you posted wasn't an opinion on the power band. You posted an opinion on the new Camaro beating the 2011 Mustang. You then backed that up by saying, "because the Mustang doesn't have power band of the camaro"

See below...

Chaos07 posted:

but i think the new camaro can take the 5.0
You responded:

+1 I think cause the mustang doesn't have the power band like the camaro
You were responding to the fact that the Camaro will beat the Mustang, due to the fact of the power band (which you don't know).

Got it??
Old 03-12-2010, 04:02 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Chaos07
yup i wanna go up againt a 11' and see what they can do put there isnt taht many here...but im waitin for my ls1 2 go out sso i can put in the ls6

but i think the new camaro can take the 5.0
ya think?

Don't like em ever since I was a kid I never did. Always like birds. They aren't attractive to me, remember. Mustangs can run but birds can fly
so..because you have a personal preference that makes the one you don't prefer a POS? Uh..yeah. That makes sense. What are you 18?

Originally Posted by F8L BYT
It was a v6 but nice job, a kill is a kill
that had me laughing.
Originally Posted by Newskool Mach
Damn that sucks. Just came back from visiting my hometown in Jersey. Cold and snowy up there...I do miss it though. Met with a realtor looking for a small house in NW Jersey for when I retire. Car went 11.1 at 124 couple of weeks ago...looking for that elusive 10.
Most of my family on my fathers side is in/from Jersey.

+1 I think cause the mustang doesn't have the power band like the camaro
Uh...what?

How would you know that? I think that you just a regurgitate information that you've heard from 1997, and spew it out as fact. You don't know what the power band is like, what the shift points are, the transmission gears, etc...

I doubt you've even seen a new 5.0 on the road..

Oh wait, here's how he knows...

Ignorance at it's finest...
+73000

Uh.... (do you know the difference between opinion and fact?)
WOW....

see your putting words in my mouth, i said i FEEL like its not gonna be a good car, im not saying its not, and im also not saying its gonna be slow of course 412hp isnt slow but i THINK that people are already overrating the car without being out, all these are just my opinions, i would understand if i would of said that i know its gonna suck and im 100 percent sure, thats not the case. im just giving my 2 cents and i dont THINK its gonna be all that. there is a BIG difference on an opinion and stating a fact
AND you're having a problem with knowing the difference yourself.

Originally Posted by The Manalishi
WTF is hatting?
now THAT's funny.
Let me clear this up for you. What you posted wasn't an opinion on the power band. You posted an opinion on the new Camaro beating the 2011 Mustang. You then backed that up by saying, "because the Mustang doesn't have power band of the camaro"

See below...

Chaos07 posted:

You responded:

You were responding to the fact that the Camaro will beat the Mustang, due to the fact of the power band (which you don't know).

Got it??
you beat me to it. LOL
Old 03-12-2010, 04:06 PM
TECH Enthusiast

See below...

Chaos07 posted:

You responded:

Got it??
Yeah I get it. But do u get that I'm saying an opinion not a fact

Last edited by mannyman84; 03-12-2010 at 05:11 PM.
Old 03-12-2010, 04:11 PM
TECH Apprentice

Yeah I get it. But do u get that I'm stating an opinion not a fact
Then....you're not getting it.

here..I'll break it down.

YOu said this:"I think....." which is the opinion part of your comment.

You have that 'opinion' based on the second part of your statement which is stated as a fact: "cause the mustang doesn't have the power band like the camaro".

Furthermore...how can you even have an opinion on a car's powerband when the car isnt' even out yet? OH yeah..cause you're a GM fanboy.