TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Typical mustang guys here....
Old 03-12-2010, 04:34 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mannyman84
I wasn't aware that Manalishi and 92builtbird were stang guys.

Interesting.

It's simple man...you are ignorant and biased. it's up to you to educate yourself or not. The knowledge is here/out there. You made a 'factual' statement and meant it as opinion, but the biasm showed otherwise...forget it and move on.
Old 03-12-2010, 04:53 PM
Teching In

How am i a typical mustang guy... There are Mustang kids and camaro kids out there that make every owner look bad you my friend are one of them..

BTW a 03/04 cobra will eat your cars face..
Old 03-12-2010, 04:57 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Typical douchenozzle that doesn't have a clue.
Old 03-12-2010, 05:03 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ponygt65
I wasn't aware that Manalishi and 92builtbird were stang guys.

Interesting.

It's simple man...you are ignorant and biased. it's up to you to educate yourself or not. The knowledge is here/out there. You made a 'factual' statement and meant it as opinion, but the biasm showed otherwise...forget it and move on.
I honestly can care less of what u have to say. I gave my opinions and if u don't like it then stick em where the sun don't shine. Haha I'm not trying to start anything here, all people here are cool (even the mustang guys) but if u have nothing else to do but put me down on my opinions then don't even quote me. Yeah sure I THINK the mustang is ugly, and sure I THINK it's not gonna be as good as the new camaro but hey it's just what I think, and I can think what I want no? With all that said, sorry of I hurt anybodies feelings by saying that the mustang is gonna suck, but honetly I think it is gonna suck big ones. No offence mustang guys....
Old 03-12-2010, 05:06 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Bansheetwin360

BTW a 03/04 cobra will eat your cars face..
I know it would. And what your point? And If u got offended by me saying typical mustang guy. Then u must be a mustang guy.. I only ment it to the mustang guys. It's funny how people get so butt hurt around here.
Old 03-12-2010, 05:07 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by The Manalishi
Typical douchenozzle that doesn't have a clue.
clue about???
Old 03-12-2010, 05:09 PM
TECH Enthusiast

clue about???
If you had a clue you wouldn't be arguing over the new Mustang that isn't out yet and you'd know I'm not a Mustang guy.
Old 03-12-2010, 05:12 PM
TECH Enthusiast

If you had a clue you wouldn't be arguing over the new Mustang that isn't out yet and you'd know I'm not a Mustang guy.
i never ment the mustang joke to anyone but mustang owners..sorry my friend if it offends u, im just saying that the mustang might not be as good as everyone thinks... i dont see a problem with that
Old 03-12-2010, 05:19 PM
TECH Enthusiast

i never ment the mustang joke to anyone but mustang owners..sorry my friend if it offends u, im just saying that the mustang might not be as good as everyone thinks... i dont see a problem with that
I'm not offended at all. In fact its humorous to me. If you had said that it not going to be as good as everyone thinks to begin with, you probably wouldn't of got in an argument.
Old 03-12-2010, 05:25 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I'm not offended at all. In fact its humorous to me. If you had said that it not going to be as good as everyone thinks to begin with, you probably wouldn't of got in an argument.
Yes I know I did kinda *** up. Lol. I never ment it in a way to get people mad around here.... But some do get to serious about this. And do feel offended u called me a douchnozzle
Old 03-12-2010, 05:26 PM
TECH Apprentice

I honestly can care less of what u have to say. I gave my opinions and if u don't like it then stick em where the sun don't shine. Haha I'm not trying to start anything here, all people here are cool (even the mustang guys) but if u have nothing else to do but put me down on my opinions then don't even quote me. Yeah sure I THINK the mustang is ugly, and sure I THINK it's not gonna be as good as the new camaro but hey it's just what I think, and I can think what I want no? With all that said, sorry of I hurt anybodies feelings by saying that the mustang is gonna suck, but honetly I think it is gonna suck big ones. No offence mustang guys....
What do you have factually that can back this up? Besides the fact that you hate mustangs???

Everything I have read about it thus far seems to point that it's going to be a decent performer. Actually, more than likely above average.
Old 03-12-2010, 05:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 92builtbird
What do you have factually that can back this up? Besides the fact that you hate mustangs???

Everything I have read about it thus far seems to point that it's going to be a decent performer. Actually, more than likely above average.
See, vehicles are overrated a lot. And probably this is one of them. And I don't hate mustangs at all, I just don't like em.... Doesn't mean I hate em, and don't get me wrong there are some good looking mustangs out there but it's kinda rare to see them. I don't like the style of the 05-09' stangs 10' looks a little better. People disagree with me and I know it, it's fine idc.
Old 03-12-2010, 05:36 PM
10 Second Club

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

I thought i read some where there estimating the new mustang to run 12.8-12.9's. Again this was an estimate. No one will know for sure till it comes out. Now i think it will be a close race between the two. Also will have alot to do with the driver. If the driver sucks then well the car will suck. Just my 2cents.
Old 03-12-2010, 06:04 PM
TECH Apprentice

See, vehicles are overrated a lot. And probably this is one of them. And I don't hate mustangs at all, I just don't like em.... Doesn't mean I hate em, and don't get me wrong there are some good looking mustangs out there but it's kinda rare to see them. I don't like the style of the 05-09' stangs 10' looks a little better. People disagree with me and I know it, it's fine idc.
The vehicles overall are over-rated? Usually vehicles' power numbers are over-rated from the factory, but their performance numbers (times), however, are usually under-rated.

It's a known fact that the new Shelby GT500 super snakes are over-rated power wise. But if you put a good driver in the seat, you can see better times than they "claim". See the point??

Still I don't get that statement. Sometimes vehicles overall are under-rated too. I think that varies.
Old 03-12-2010, 06:19 PM
Teching In

I only like the 03/04 cobra's for ANY mustangs.. And i am pleased that ford stepped up and is trying to challenge the new camaro.
Without Ford vs Chevy our cars would not be were they are today
Old 03-12-2010, 06:49 PM
On The Tree

This thread is full of FAIL
Old 03-12-2010, 06:53 PM
TECH Apprentice

I wasn't tryin' to be an ***. I was just saying you could eliminate some of that ignorance if you want. Again, that's your choice. And yes, you do have a lot of ignorance abotu msutangs. You've shown that on more than one occasion.
Old 03-12-2010, 07:01 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by 92builtbird
The vehicles overall are over-rated? Usually vehicles' power numbers are over-rated from the factory, but their performance numbers (times), however, are usually under-rated.

It's a known fact that the new Shelby GT500 super snakes are over-rated power wise. But if you put a good driver in the seat, you can see better times than they "claim". See the point??

Still I don't get that statement. Sometimes vehicles overall are under-rated too. I think that varies.
You're such a typical mustang owner
Old 03-12-2010, 07:05 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
You're such a typical mustang owner
I know, right?
I gotta stop buying ford products that somehow make me biased and oblivious to other makes and models.