Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

S.W TT Gallardo vs LMR TT C6 vs LMR TT SS vs Nitrous ZX14

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2010, 12:54 PM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 00cls1camaross
Terminator, are you running those times in ABQ? If so, how much faster do you thing your car will be in some better air?
That video was in Houston, but I dyno'd in Albuquerque and in Houston and only picked up 50rwhp. So I should run damn close to the same numbers up here in the clouds. I'm not sure when I will take the car out on high boost again, but when I do I will post the times. But by then I'll have different gears in it so I should go faster.
Old 04-01-2010, 05:26 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Puck
Reading comprehension is crucial. I never made one comment directed to you. Sorry to **** in your cherrios but all I said was the FACT that a large majority of riders in florida can't ride for ****. True story.

I'm sorry I didn't get the email that this site changed to StandingMileTech.com.

I don't give 2 ***** about 200mph and top speeds unless you trap it in the 1/4 .

you quoted me,..did you not?

The majority of people in the world are stupid. fact.

Your talking like you know what your talking about but really, your riding a 600. What can you add to this conversation, other then that in your opinion, the majority of FLORIDA riders can't ride for ****?

My mentioning of the standing mile events,...small fry,... is that in this particular style of racing,..it matters very much. I wouldn't expect you to understand that, topping out at 160mph and all.

Rock on you badass little warrior.

Originally Posted by A3VETTE
Youre right, south fl. cars aint no joke.
Old 04-02-2010, 02:26 AM
Now you have my attention

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Annnnnnd...

There's too much reading for me to care.
Old 04-02-2010, 09:07 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by V-seriesTech
you quoted me,..did you not?

The majority of people in the world are stupid. fact.

Your talking like you know what your talking about but really, your riding a 600. What can you add to this conversation, other then that in your opinion, the majority of FLORIDA riders can't ride for ****?

My mentioning of the standing mile events,...small fry,... is that in this particular style of racing,..it matters very much. I wouldn't expect you to understand that, topping out at 160mph and all.

Rock on you badass little warrior.
I quoted you so you got sand in your vagina? All I said was that the majority of riders in FL are horrible. Not one thing about you, or against you. Fact.

WTF does my new bike have to do with it? My last bike was a 10r, and before that I rode an sv650(what a pos that was). Guess what? The 600 does a MUCH better job as a daily rider then any of them...and thats what it is, my main mode of transportation until I install the stroker sitting in my porch into in my Z. Just you saying that proves your stupidity. In the 1/4(where is counts) you would be surprised how little difference there is once modded, but thanks for proving your ignorance. Not everyone roll races or does top speed contests like they are filming Fast and The Furious part 4 .

You are just a trolling ***** with a paranoid attitude thinking that everyone is trying to insult you. Grow up and don't take everything so personal, contrary to what you believe the whole world isn't out to get you . You can always tell the type, since they are the first to start spewing curses and getting defensive in an otherwise civilized conversation.

Go back and re-read the thread slowly. Congratulations, you made yourself look like a fool.

Quick Reply: S.W TT Gallardo vs LMR TT C6 vs LMR TT SS vs Nitrous ZX14