TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SouthFL.02.SS
That would make her about 80 years old.
noooooooooooooooooooooooo
Old 01-06-2004, 01:01 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You know how people lie on this site. Shoot we have a Bullitt super car and several LS1's that can put ten foot ball fields on a vette. So if he says she was hot then maybe she was like a butt ugly two tons of no fun type, and burner was like, "shoot, my day was boring so at least my internet life can be interesting." So in reality she was ugly. I mean think how bad ugly people lie on line. I remember in HS all the ugly girls would leave their PC's still logged on. And when I would get there I would go online and notice they were on all these dating sites sending emails of other people's bodies and faces as their own. We had one 300 lb heifer who worked as the ankle wrapper on the FB team. She was a' double s' ugly and I looked online at AIM one day. And, of all lies her screen name told how she was a personal trainer and liked to work out. Anyhow many of us started IM'ing her under assumed identities (acting like we were body builders). So it would go so far until we said we were coming into town, LOL. Now she is the ankle wrapper for OU. No wonder they lost...