Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

96-98 GT stang vs Me

Old 03-29-2010, 12:56 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default 96-98 GT stang vs Me

So im taking my girl to buy some pants at this store thats about 2 miles away from home. As soon as i make a left i run into this stang, 96-98 i say, i know because the tail lights. i pass it and its a girl driving it. didnt pay much attention since its a girl and its an older stang. so as i make a right on the next major intersection she does too, but is on my *** hard, i down shift to 1st after making my right. she gets next to me looks at me and just punches the gas. After she gives it all its got i get behind her and stay on her *** (the cars ***) lol ..She makes a left at the next major intersection, as soon as she gets straight she pushes that little stang to the limit, and as i got straight i make my LS1 roar. By second gear im already half car infront by 3rd im 4 cars ahead...So i just let off and make a right to the small street where the store is, but i guess she isnt giving up that easy because i look in my rearview and see her coming after me, so i slow down and let her pass me and she gives me this redline rev. as i was going to make a right in the parking lot i notice that the store is closed, so i proceed on the same road. The stang chick is infront of me about to make a right on the major street again, so as she does she whips it and controls the car really well which i thought was the hottest **** ever. she waits for me and when she sees me coming she punches the gas again and same result, 4-5 car lentghs. i wasnt giving 100% because it wasnt necessary. i slow down to talk to her, but she makes a right at the light and takes off pretty hard almost loosing it....she probably was pissed or something... My GF was making fun of me before all of this went down saying. "that would be funny if you get smoked by a girl, and she drives a mustang" i said "uuuhhmmm yeah actually that would be embarrassing..." this is an obvious win, but just the fact that a girl wanted to play and she was really pretty and had a cool car(for a girl). is cool as ****
Old 03-29-2010, 01:02 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Be careful... If you ran into my GFs old TA, you would have been highly pissed..

And yes, she is hot and can control her car as well!
Old 03-29-2010, 01:07 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by lemons12
Be careful... If you ran into my GFs old TA, you would have been highly pissed..

And yes, she is hot and can control her car as well!
im sure if i would run into her i would know whats up.
Old 03-29-2010, 01:09 AM
Tech Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Would be funny seeing how bad your gf made fun of you if you ran into my gf's Mach 1.
Old 03-29-2010, 01:13 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
Would be funny seeing how bad your gf made fun of you if you ran into my gf's Mach 1.
No it wouldn't!
Old 03-29-2010, 01:15 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by mannyman84
im sure if i would run into her i would know whats up.

Good kill man!
Old 03-29-2010, 09:10 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Was she hot? Good kill. Nothin bad about a chick that can drive. The hotness (if any) is always a plus.

-Mark
Old 03-29-2010, 11:21 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Bitemark46
Was she hot? Good kill. Nothin bad about a chick that can drive. The hotness (if any) is always a plus.

-Mark
Yeah she was pretty and seemed like she had nice body, had her hair all nicely done too. And she could drive that thing!! Man!!
Old 03-29-2010, 11:30 AM
TECH Addict

Haha, I had a 97 GT and it used to be a real good race with the V6 camaros. Can you say turd on wheels lol!
Old 03-30-2010, 12:23 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Redneck Z
Haha, I had a 97 GT and it used to be a real good race with the V6 camaros. Can you say turd on wheels lol!
lol yes i can!

Search this Thread