Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

C5 Vette vs 02 Camaro SS

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2010, 03:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well eitherway... We were not getting up to 160 mph on the road we were on. I think its safe to say I have him at REASONABLE racing speeds. The vette is more aerodynamic, however, I'm not going to be doing 160+mph when a car is next to me.. Hell... I wouldnt go that fast in my SS even IF there wasnt anyone close to me.

135mph is as fast as I'm willing to take it on a highway. Thats far enough to declare the winner.
Old 04-23-2010, 08:21 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Camaro_94
Well eitherway... We were not getting up to 160 mph on the road we were on. I think its safe to say I have him at REASONABLE racing speeds. The vette is more aerodynamic, however, I'm not going to be doing 160+mph when a car is next to me.. Hell... I wouldnt go that fast in my SS even IF there wasnt anyone close to me.

135mph is as fast as I'm willing to take it on a highway. Thats far enough to declare the winner.
i agree with u....we just wantin to know y he thinks the vette will win just cause it has a higher speed....if u can get to a higher speed first your gonna win pretty much

Quick Reply: C5 Vette vs 02 Camaro SS