Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Supra V.s Me From A Roll!

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2004, 03:27 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by xphantomws6x
Nah.

How about the fact that my car has slightly shy of DOUBLE the HP your car has ... and it got there with every bolt being turned by myself. All you have mustered is a cat-back system, which I guaranteed you had installed for you.

Anyone could, but you .... that is why I had to give you some information about them, since you seemed quite uninformed.
Also, anyone can pick a random car and say it is there favorite in order to try to act like a car guy ... fortunately, there are people like me to call BS.

I can tell you like to talk ****, which is what got you in this 'discussion' in the first place .... maybe if you didn't ramble on so much, you wouldn't be getting flamed for every post?

Oh yeah, PEACE OUT YO! ROTFL! KENTUCKY YO!
WHat part of my info is wrong? THe corvette MIGHT be faster than the T/A that year but i'm still almost 99% sure that it wasn't. Other than that i'm pretty sure all of my information was correct. Oh, and the cat-back system was installed when i got my car. You gave me info? All you did was post a 185hp rating of the 403, hell i didn't argue with you about that because that is correct. I was right before you are a cocky mother ****** arn't you, and once again i'm glad thta your car has almsot 2x the amount of hp mine does, i'd expect for it to.
Old 01-14-2004, 03:33 PM
!LS1 11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by git_sum
WHat part of my info is wrong? THe corvette MIGHT be faster than the T/A that year but i'm still almost 99% sure that it wasn't. Other than that i'm pretty sure all of my information was correct. Oh, and the cat-back system was installed when i got my car. You gave me info? All you did was post a 185hp rating of the 403, hell i didn't argue with you about that because that is correct. I was right before you are a cocky mother ****** arn't you, and once again i'm glad thta your car has almsot 2x the amount of hp mine does, i'd expect for it to.

You still at it? This was over yesterday.
On the other hand, you do seem to make a good BULLITT III. Keep up the good work!
Old 01-14-2004, 03:37 PM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by SouthFL.02.SS
You still at it? This was over yesterday.
On the other hand, you do seem to make a good BULLITT III. Keep up the good work!
...and on that note.