Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

2011 mustang 5.0 getting beat by stock ls1

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2010, 03:53 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mateols1ss
All I hear on svt performance is waaaaahhhhhhh. One guy said that the mustang would rape the SS in every other category. Well the mustang has dam near a full decade of technology on the camaro. Give credit where credit is due. Sure the mustang will be a little faster after the break in period but is it really going to be that dramatic? They said the SS laid down 330rwhp right? What about 412hp and 390rwtq for the stang? Give the camaro props. LS1 FTW!
You posted too many words. When other videos come out, you're going to have to eat all of them.

Even the owner of both cars claim it wasn't a fair and accurate race. But that wont stop the delusions of grandeur.
Old 05-15-2010, 04:28 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Ke^in
You posted too many words. When other videos come out, you're going to have to eat all of them.

Even the owner of both cars claim it wasn't a fair and accurate race. But that wont stop the delusions of grandeur.
Who gives a F***, Ive read all the 24 pages of this BS without saying anything but now i have to. There will be plenty videos of LS1's beating 5.0's and vice versa and anyone with a brain knows that. You are trying so hard to be a stopsign jr. I bet you know how many times his ***** swing a day . If anyone other then myself remembers correctly Ke^in use to be that troll loser kid that everyone picked on because he always talked about twisted wedged heads and stock 2v GT's running 13.9's now all of a sudden hes moved up through the ranks and is the "voice" of the mustang community....seriously??
Old 05-15-2010, 04:39 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by NiteRiderWS6
Who gives a F***, Ive read all the 24 pages of this BS without saying anything but now i have to.
You HAVE to? Really? You have no choice in the matter?
There will be plenty videos of LS1's beating 5.0's and vice versa and anyone with a brain knows that.
Not stock for stock no. You do realize the Mustang had an extra passenger, plus traction control on, PLUS not even knowing how to properly drive it because one isn't even used to it right? And even then the LS1 didn't even put a full car on him. What do you think is going to happen when the car only has one person in the car, traction control OFF, and the person is actually used to the car? You think you'll get the same results? Over and over again? Really?
You are trying so hard to be a stopsign jr.
That would be kinda hard to do since I'm older than him. I've been acting like this WELL before I came here.
I bet you know how many times his ***** swing a day .
Yes, yes I do. I taped external sensors to his oh so clean shaven ******* (It was a site, let me tell you) so they could send "to an fro" messages to my cell phone. His ***** can't move a millimeter without me knowing it. And we like it that way.
Actually, even thinking about it makes my anus tingle.
If anyone other then myself remembers correctly Ke^in use to be that troll loser kid that everyone picked on because he always talked about twisted wedged heads and stock 2v GT's running 13.9's
I was a new Mustang member talking ****. OF COURSE I was going to get the treatment. BTW You got "the treatment" by the same people about your 19 or 20" bling bling rims as well. So does that make you just as bad as me? BTW the main person that was doing that to me was "big hammer" And we all know how that ended
now all of a sudden hes moved up through the ranks and is the "voice" of the mustang community....seriously??
Voice of the Mustang community? Hardly. I have still a ton to learn before I could even be called a apprentice to the community :p

If your fanboyish rant was just, you'd not have to revert to exaggerations and dishonesties.

If you want, I can make you a membership of my fan club like I did big hammer.

Which reminds me. I really need to send his club dues in..

Last edited by Ke^in; 05-15-2010 at 04:49 AM.

Quick Reply: 2011 mustang 5.0 getting beat by stock ls1