Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Mazdaspeed got what he asked for!

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2010, 12:53 AM
TECH Addict

Received 38 Likes on 25 Posts

Default Mazdaspeed got what he asked for!

Beware guys, this story happened in Mexico 5 years ago!!

I was cruising around slowly and there was a lot modified cars in town that night but I was not in the mood that much.

So I leave the highway and get in town so nothing will happen, not safe. Anyway, theres that Mazdaspeed(older one I know) going back and forth around me, always going at WOT at every lights and braking hard after, lots of unescessary revs everytime he could, lots of BOV/exhaust sounds and all that jazz.

I was still very calm even if it was clear that guy was feeling like he had the biggest **** in town with his aftermarket intercooler thats the size of a cat's dick. The car was done clean and nice though, not the ricer style.

We get involved in the same town run and he does a turn around and me too(popular spot). I'm starting to like the idea of ending back on the deserted highway just to show him what he really wants to know; does my american muscle car is any good compare to his setup?

Well, it looks like were heading straight back to the highway after the small town run. He's still acting the same; always going WOT for no reason, except to intimidate me

We got there and everything goes perfect; traffic is clear after the light and the deserted highway is waiting for us; I'm behind him at the red light and rev back for the first time to show I'm game.

Light goes green and he attemps a take off and I follow gently; I almost go from idle and hit 1st not even to 6K(6.5K redline) and shift 2nd when I past him like he was going in reverse in one of the 4 empty lane. Shift 2-3 and stop by end of 3rd when hes almost too small in my mirror for me to see him.

I dont take pride for beating this MazdaSpeed, but he was really asking for it for a good 15mins. He was cool about it; he tells me:''wow its damn fast!!'' I reply:'' Imagine when I'm on the jug!''. We exchange thumbs up and leave our separate way.

Cliff notes;

-An older loud BOV/intercooler/exhaust Mazdaspeed buzz around me for 15mins before I decided to end his pride.
- From a the last light before the empty highway, I started behind him(1-1.5 cars behind) and he takes off poorly on green and I follow gently in 1st but row 2-3 and stop the carnage at the end of 3rd when hes really small in the mirror..
-guy was cool about it we do the thumbs up exchange.

I wished I woulda been surprised a bit but, I knew those cars werent fast in any form.
Old 05-14-2010, 01:00 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

good kill, at least he didnt try to do a ricer fly by after you shut it down
Old 05-14-2010, 01:04 AM
TECH Addict

Received 38 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by wrapyourtool
good kill, at least he didnt try to do a ricer fly by after you shut it down
I was really really far off honestly that any ricer, I hope, would have been discouraged to do so! But yes the guy had a very good attitude after all!